What's new

Fazal-ur-Rehman (JUIF) Azadi March In retreat - to call off Azadi March in a day or two

As I expected Diesel has lost his stiffness very quickly .

He just made an announcement that he will no longer march to the prime minister house or to D chouk......

But here is more Important sub plots and messages:

He now claims that everything will be done with opposition consultation....
Really where is the opposition anyways? Bilawal in his press conference today refused to be part of sit in. More curiously where in PML?.... they have disappeared completely. Achakzai representing RAW has stood by Diesel and is still there . So opposition is now openly saying let’s go back and turn this protest into a movement which really means its time for Diesel to go back as they don’t wanna spend more money on this ugly randi....

Secondly he now claims that the idea to attack PM house was given by his friend. Again his air leaked when PTI decided to charge him with treason .
Now all of a sudden he has respect for the army and institutes .

I hope people of Pakistan (minus beghairat Patwaris ) are watching and learning. They are not so stupid to miss that all the corrupt and losers have gathered together under one umbrella only to save their own skins. They are rejected and corrupt to the core.

Time for IK to tighten the screw even more.

I must commend IK for being so cool headed and facing this staged randi Rona in the way he did. He just sat there and watched and this drama imploded from within. No need for the government interference .

Terrorist Altaf ke chelay like you shouldn't give us lecture on democracy. We don't want 1 party rule in Pakistan, simple as that.

ISLAMABAD: Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam (JUI-F) chief Maulana Fazal-ur-Rehman will call off its ‘Azadi March’ in a day or two as talks with the government’s negotiation team has reached the final stage, ARY News reported on Monday, citing sources.

According to sources, the main reason behind the failure of Maulana Fazl’s Azadi March is withdrawn of support by Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) to JUI-F chief.

The backdoor talks of government with Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) and Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) are under process, while it was revealed that opposition parties has put forward a recommendation of launching country-wide protests in place of calling off ‘Azadi March’.

Sources said the Chaudhry brothers were playing a major role in the negotiations between opposition parties and government for the peaceful end of Azadi March.

Meanwhile, the talks between the government’s negotiating committee and the opposition’s Rehbar Committee are under process to find an amicable solution to the imbroglio involving the JUI-F’s protest in the federal capital.

The two sides agreed to hold dialogue after the government committee contacted members of the opposition.

JUI-F mulls en bloc resignations from assemblies

It is to mention here that the JUI-F is weighing up the option of resigning en bloc from assemblies.

Sources said the JUI-F has asked its parliamentarians to submit their resignation with the leadership for the purpose.

The JUI-F could use the option of en bloc resignation from assemblies at an appropriate time, they said, adding several party lawmakers are present at JUI-F chief Maulana Fazlur Rehman’s Islamabad residence and discussion is underway to work out a future strategy.

Maulana Fazl decides against marching towards D-Chowk

A day earlier, Maulana Fazlur Rehman said that there was no plan to march towards D-Chowk or Prime Minister House. “D-Chowk was quite a small place for such a massive gathering”, he said, adding that the final decision about the Azadi March would be taken after the consensus of all opposition parties.

“Whatever decision we make, we will do so with consensus with all opposition parties,” the Maulana affirmed.

It must be noted that JUI-F chief Fazalur Rehman on October 31 had given the prime minister a two-day ultimatum to resign.

SOURCE

Last edited:
لگتا ھے ملا کا حلوہ ختم ھو گیا ھے اور اب فضلے میں تبدیل ھو چکا ھے۔

Terrorist Altaf ke chelay like you shouldn't give us lecture on democracy. We don't want 1 party rule in Pakistan, simple as that.

What really??? Do you have a hole where your brain should be? Me and supporter of Altaf...you gave me a good laugh ...one party rule?? Another fart from you... can you at least bother to explain your point?

Ok so let me get this straight ....

he marched to Islamabad claiming he is here to get PM resignation but instead will deliver resignation of his entire party to PM !!!!!!!

I mean this gotta be the best news for IK and for Pakistan.... this shaitan supporters out of parliament .... what can be better than that.

Wah wah maza a Gaya

Right and you woke up with your Pajama wet .::
If you had a mountain of gold you would still complain u need another

i am not a charsi like you...... stop smoking cheap ration of pti/manufactured in wah

Agreed, but some of our dumb Pakistani members seem to think otherwise on here in pdf and also seem to support this terrorist scum.

how to become neutral and honest on PDF?

sirf oppostion koo ghalian doo--------aur hazrat imran khan nzi uturn ahead...key pooja karo-

all the PDF will love you......

i am not a charsi like you...... stop smoking cheap ration of pti/manufactured in wah

sirf oppostion koo ghalian doo--------aur hazrat imran khan nzi uturn ahead...key pooja karo-

Another one that doesn't make any sense man make some sense !!!!!!!!!!

There is a big difference between chars I and low IQ .... look it up.

There is a big difference between chars I and low IQ .... look it up.

IQ Insufficient Quantity...........but maybe a visit to hudson lake might increase yours

Another one that doesn't make any sense man make some sense !!!!!!!!!!
problem with, “Does that make sense?” It is a closed-ended question, meaning it will generate a yes or no answer.

If you really want to check for understanding, and know what the other person’s takeaway was, ask an open ended question instead................

IQ Insufficient Quantity...........but maybe a visit to hudson lake might increase yours

problem with, “Does that make sense?” It is a closed-ended question, meaning it will generate a yes or no answer.

If you really want to check for understanding, and know what the other person’s takeaway was, ask an open ended question instead................

Right lolz.

Right mr professor lolz

No idea what Hudson lake is .... were you born and live there ?

So I am a charsi....lol...shows your level of education. Have a nice smoke

So I am a charsi....lol...shows your level of education. Have a nice smoke

well i am a simple farmer of soil..........am not an aristocrate like you....

try K2 cigarattes...........you will get high with out marijuana..

and if you need some mustard oil. i grown that also......

but sattu is in shortage due to high consumption army........so dont even ask

Back
Top Bottom