What's new

Famous muhajirs

Status
Not open for further replies.
what a load of rubbish, idiotic rants, stupid brain f**k

go worship altaf hussain you _uck face, he is your god, again you are a liar, I am posting clear evidence, yet you are shitting yourself
I really wish MQM gets crushed to the core, Inshallah the new operations in karachi are a good sign

what a load of rubbish, idiotic rants, stupid brain f**k

go worship altaf hussain you _uck face, he is your god, again you are a liar, I am posting clear evidence, yet you are shitting yourself
I really wish MQM gets crushed to the core, Inshallah the new operations in karachi are a good sign

Who are not what?

I mean't they are half or even full muhajirs, they were born in punjab yes, but migrated. look at the video I posted, Imran clearly says, that his mom side migrated from India

I mean't they are half or even full muhajirs, they were born in punjab yes, but migrated. look at the video I posted, Imran clearly says, that his mom side migrated from India

Junaid, Nazia, Imran, wasim belong to Pakistani ethnic group, they are not half-muhajir. Nawaz Sharif is also muhajir according to you then.

Junaid, Nazia, Imran, wasim belong to Pakistani ethnic group, they are not half-muhajir. Nawaz Sharif is also muhajir according to you then.

how do they belong to pakistani ethnic groups? they are not punjabi. most of their grand parents came from Delhi and surrounding areas, of course they are 100% pakistani, but their ancestors came from some where else

again list of muhajirs: List of Muhajir people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

nawas sharif is punjabi/kashmiri

nazia is not a punjabi, show me the link to the proof otherwise stop claiming mohajirs as punjabis

imran is half urdu speaker half punjabi pathan, junaid jamshed is probably the same half pashtun(punjabi pathan, half urdu speaker) but that doesnt make them mohajir

nawaz shareef is a kashmiri and not a punjabi

nazia is not a punjabi, show me the link to the proof otherwise stop claiming mohajirs as punjabis

imran is half urdu speaker half punjabi pathan, junaid jamshed is probably the same half pashtun(punjabi pathan, half urdu speaker) but that doesnt make them mohajir

why doesn't it make them muhajir, if you know they came from there? just because they dont believe in MQM ideology doesn't make them migrants?

boy, MQM is here to stay like it or not, maybe your worst nightmare,

if you have a problem with that, go to the supreme court

MQM doesnt come and go based on low IQed child wishes

why doesn't it make them muhajir, if you know they came from there? just because they dont believe in MQM ideology doesn't make them migrants?

because they are naturalised punjabis and their father side make them punjabi pathan not mohajirs

many mohajirs dont agree with MQM, it doesnt matter supporting or not supporting MQM

This what i heard long time ago, her ancestors were punjabis who worked in Delhi. Imran Khan is Niazi Pathan, he is not half punjabi. But full pashtun just that Niazis are living in Punjab for centuries thats why they are called punjabi-pathans.

Junaid again as you said mother punjabi father pashtun. Nawaz is ethinically punjabi, they are not ethinically kashmiris. Anyway thats what Nawaz said not me. His case is similar to that of Imran Khan.

And wasim akram? His father moved from village near Pakistan border in time of partition, that make him muhajir i guess. Sorry but when Pakistanis think of "Muhajirs" they think of people not belonging to any ethnic group of Pakistan.

This what i heard long time ago, her ancestors were punjabis who worked in Delhi. Imran Khan is Niazi Pathan, he is not half punjabi. But full pashtun just that Niazis are living in Punjab for centuries thats why they are called punjabi-pathans.

Junaid again as you said mother punjabi father pashtun. Nawaz is ethinically punjabi, they are not ethinically kashmiris. Anyway thats what Nawaz said not me. His case is similar to that of Imran Khan.

And wasim akram? His father moved from village near Pakistan border in time of partition, that make him muhajir i guess. Sorry but when Pakistanis think of "Muhajirs" they think of people not belonging to any ethnic group of Pakistan.

you can all it in wikipedia, nawaz mother is some where from srinagar, his father is a kashmiri punjabi who migrated from kashmir to punjab amritsar and then to lahore

so it makes nawaz a kashmiri he has kashmiri origins

i dont want to go DNA type depth but that it, he is punjabi with kashmiri origin as im sindhi of mohajir origin

you can all it in wikipedia, nawaz mother is some where from srinagar, his father is a kashmiri punjabi who migrated from kashmir to punjab amritsar and then to lahore

so it makes nawaz a kashmiri he has kashmiri origins

i dont want to go DNA type depth but that it, he is punjabi with kashmiri origin as im sindhi of mohajir origin

So Nawaz is liar? I mean his family living in Kashmir doesnt mean he is ethinically kashmiri. That title only belong to kashmiri speaking people like Kosher etc and not punjabi speaking people living in Kashmir. You are muhajir living in Sindh, your ethnicity isnt "Sindhi". But the one your ancestors belonged to before coming to Pakistan.

So next time dont call Imran, Wasim, Nazia, Junaid etc "muhajirs". This Word is exclusively reserved for UP, Bihar, gujrati...

So Nawaz is liar? I mean his family living in Kashmir doesnt mean he is ethinically kashmiri. That title only belong to kashmiri speaking people like Kosher etc and not punjabi speaking people living in Kashmir. You are muhajir living in Sindh, your ethnicity isnt "Sindhi". But the one your ancestors belonged to before coming to Pakistan.

So next time dont call Imran, Wasim, Nazia, Junaid etc "muhajirs". This Word is exclusively reserved for UP, Bihar, gujrati...

dude where am i calling imran, wasim, junaid as mohajirs, please show me those posts

i dont care if they are mohajirs, why would i just call them mohajirs when they arnt?

its imran who declares himself mohajir while the truth is he isnt?

a mohajir is not just moving from one side of the border to another

you are the one who keeps insisting on nazia being punjabi but you have no proofs? nazia's family belonged to dehli and not punjab for all i know

as i said, singing punjabi songs doesnt make one punjabi

living in punjab doesnt make one punjabi either so imran khan isnt punjabi too neither JJ just as you said, so why acting desparate?

you shouldnt care who we classify as mohajirs, but that definitely not includes punjabis kashmiris or pathans just as anybody cant become mohajir by living in karachi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom