What's new

Famous muhajirs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look I migrated to saudia from pakistan, I will be called as muhajir here because I migrated from one place to another but Muhajir is not an ethnic group or ethnicity so im sindhi by ethnicity.

Hmmm ... I could agree with this logic ... I don't believe on ethnicity ... We are just Muslim & Pakitani ....

This is the tragedy my friend,we are using ethinic/nationality cards to gain political hegemoney.
We are making such attempts by digging the roots of our ancestors,our political leaders are making such attempts in a context to give impression that:'Resident nationals such as Sindhis etc have greater right to rule and form goverment as,they are born here before 1947,while 'muhajirs' have no right to rule,as they 'migrated' and does not belong to Pakistan'
So,for our forefathers are outsiders that is why they have no right to take part and rule the residential nations'
Worse part is,that Muhajirs migrated and later on settled on various parts of country and provinces includin Punjab,Balochistan etc...however,Karachi is the only city in which 'urdu speaking Muhajirs' used the Muhajir card for the first time,and gained sucess,sadly

Totally agree with you. My grandparents moved from India to Pakistan in 1947 and were of Kashmiri and Pathan origins. I was born in Karachi so I am firstly a Pakistani then a Sindhi in terms of provincial affiliation. Where does "Muhajir" come in to the picture? This is just one of the reasons why there is no unity in Pakistan and among Pakistani's.

our famour muhajirs

6_Dec_09.jpg

kbc1-watermarked.jpg

junaid jamshed, imran khan are not mohajir

their families came from India during partition, yes Imran's father side is pure pashtun, Junaid Jameshed;s family came from Delhi, though he is also a indian pathan, basically pathans who settled in India and came to pakistan during partition, many pure urduspeaker from Delhi and surrounding areas are like that, unfortunately MQM has totally overtaken urduspeaking identity, MQM wallahs are ruining the image of all the migrants, who have nothing to do with the party

Nearly 70+ years have passed and people are still talking about Muhajirs.

Nearly 70+ years have passed and people are still talking about Muhajirs.

kya karen yaar, pakistan is still very divided, lets hope for the future everyone embraces each other, but I dont think it will happen until parties like MQM are there, at least they have to get rid of their muhajir card which they always play, whenever a opportunity comes

See the problem here is that urdu-speaking people are in a confused state. They want to belong to Pakistan as they love their country. But the word 'muhajir' makes them foreign. There should be an official status given to these people so that they can get rid of the word 'muhajir'. I think urdu-speaking people living in Sindh are Sindhis, in Punjab Punjabis, in Sarhad Pashtuns and Baloch in Balochistan.
We know that most people who migrated to other provinces learned to speak the language and easily assimilated, except for Sindh. But cant the urdu-speaking people call themselves urdu-speaking Sindhis.
Ofcourse, the rest of the country has to accept them as Sindhis especially the local Sindhis.

After all we are Pakistanis first, baki sub chalta hain yaar.

their families came from India during partition, yes Imran's father side is pure pashtun, Junaid Jameshed;s family came from Delhi, though he is also a indian pathan, basically pathans who settled in India and came to pakistan during partition, many pure urduspeaker from Delhi and surrounding areas are like that, unfortunately MQM has totally overtaken urduspeaking identity, MQM wallahs are ruining the image of all the migrants, who have nothing to do with the party

imran khan is very racist towards mohajirs and when he was the captain of cricket team he didnt give chance to mohajir or karachiite players and his bias is very well known

many punjabis came from indian side but that doesnt make them urdu speaker or mohajir

same goes to junaid jamshed he is half punjabi, half pashtun

by the way altaf hussain is the guy who gave us mohajir identity and you didnt even mention him, very bad list

imran khan is very racist towards mohajirs and when he was the captain of cricket team he didnt give chance to mohajir or karachiite players and his bias is very well known

many punjabis came from indian side but that doesnt make them urdu speaker or mohajir

same goes to junaid jamshed he is half punjabi, half pashtun

by the way altaf hussain is the guy who gave us mohajir identity and you didnt even mention him, very bad list

Saeed Anwar, Moin Khan, Basit Ali, Rashid Latlif and more were introduced by Imran, at least search before you speak from you _ss

he is not racist against mohajirs at all, he is only hates you MQM wallahs, and who doesn't? even most decent urduspeakers will never support your criminal party, I am pure urduspeaker from karachi, my grandparents were from Delhi and UP, yet I hate this criminal party which has terrorized and destroyed karachi. I believe MQM only represents the criminals from India who also came during and after partition, not the decent families

Also junaid Jamshed comes from a pure urduspeaking pathan family, I watched his whole interview about his family and none were punjabis, he was born in Rawalpindi

Last edited by a moderator:
Saeed Anwar, Moin Khan, Basit Ali, Rashid Latlif and more were introduced by Imran, at least search before you speak from you _ss

stupid guy, where was rashid latif in world cup 92? where was saeed anwer? imran khan actually ended the career of qasim umer, moin khan is not a mohajir and neither karachiite, he is from rawalpindi

did you see how he spoke racially against babar ghauri in his stand up comedian style?

i know more than you, dont try to talk from your idiotic mouth again, retard?

yes he is a racist and every body knows that, he never appreciated the contribution of javed miandad and javed was the brains behind his captaincy dear and he took all the credits for himself, thats the prime grudge between them

you used the word mohajir then stupid guy the word mohajirs first came into use because of altaf hussain

Last edited by a moderator:
usually when people think of muhajirs, they think of = MQM

but to your surprise all these people are muhajrs who's parents or grandparents came from india and many more:

Junaid Jamshed

Ali Haider

Nazia/Zohaib Hassan

Wasim Akram

Sajjad Ali

ahmed jahanzeb

Imran Khan (mom side)

Who else?? there are many more famous ones I believe

actually here is a big list: List of Muhajir people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Junaid Jamshed & Wasim Akram both are punjabis and Imran khan is punjabi-pathan. How the hell they are muhajirs? Native ehitincities of Pakistan cannot be "muhajirs", remind me again when someone ever called them "muhajirs". This term is exclusively for people belonging to non-native thinic group of Pakistan.

Nazia & Zohab are also punjabi, im pretty sure of it.

stupid guy, where was rashid latif in world cup 92? where was saeed anwer? imran khan actually ended the career of qasim umer, moin khan is not a mohajir and neither karachiite, he is from rawalpindi

did you see how he spoke racially against babar ghauri in his stand up comedian style?

i know more than you, dont try to talk from your idiotic mouth again, retard?

yes he is a racist and every body knows that, he never appreciated the contribution of javed miandad and javed was the brains behind his captaincy dear and he took all the credits for himself, thats the prime grudge between them

you used the word mohajir then stupid guy the word mohajirs first came into use because of altaf hussain

oh yeah lol, thats why javed miandad and Imran khan are often seen in public together

120477.jpg

e9ff14eeace1f014da558c1085ad_grande.jpg

and Imran introduced Saeed Anwar you idiot, he picked for his first tour, for the 1992 world cup he was injured.

Moin Khan as far as i know is a karachite born in Rawalpindi, another wikepdia article clearlys says he is a muhajir Muhajir people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

you are a typical MQM liar who loves to speak from his behind

Junaid Jamshed & Wasim Akram both are punjabis and Imran khan is punjabi-pathan. How the hell they are muhajirs? Native ehitincities of Pakistan cannot be "muhajirs", remind me again when someone ever called them "muhajirs". This term is exclusively for people belonging to non-native thinic group of Pakistan.

singing punjabi songs doesnt make one punjabi

they are not, search and you will find the truth

oh yeah lol, thats why javed miandad and Imran khan are often seen in public together

120477.jpg

e9ff14eeace1f014da558c1085ad_grande.jpg

and Imran introduced Saeed Anwar you idiot, he picked for his first tour, for the 1992 world cup he was injured.

Moin Khan as far as i know is a karachite born in Rawalpindi, another wikepdia article clearlys says he is a muhajir Muhajir people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

you are a typical MQM liar who loves to speak from his behind

what a load of rubbish, idiotic rants, stupid brain f**k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom