What's new

Without the muhajirs, Pakistan would not exist

Because just like Pashtun Nationalism, Baloch Nationalism.. Punjabi Nationalism, Sindhi nationalism.. and all the other fragments the people who shame themselves as Pakistanis identify their priorities as.. they are a problem.. and a problem that is already breaking Pakistan apart.

It was the very attitude of "see no evil, hear no evil" that cost us Bengladesh.. perhaps its time we divide Pakistan further and end this mess once and for all.

Sir, first of all I agree to every single word you said. BUT, we Punjabis also did great sacrifices for creation of Pakistan. Punjab was the province that welcomed most of the immigrants from India after partition. My grandpa sold his piece of agriculture land just to continue the supply of food to refugees. Everyone did great sacrifices, but you won't see any Punjabi bragging about it even after almost 7 decades of independence. And still Punjabis are soft targets for everyone.

First of all they call themselves a Muhajir, by that definition, almost 60 - 70% people were Muhajirs because they all migrated from other parts of India to Pakistan. Secondly what's the point in calling yourself a Muhajir after 70 years of independence? You sacrifices and contributed in independence? Well we appreciate that, now please move on and start calling yourself a Pakistani.

The Punjab Elite and Bureaucracy was all pro unionist who were essentially opportunist out for power.. the others who were mostly feudal factions who decided to keep quiet to save their own political skins. What saved the day was the Muslim Students Federation..

Dear you can't rubbish the support of mango man in Punjab by saying that their elite was opportunist, If Punjabi elite was opportunists than what you will call leadership of Muslim League who signed pact with opportunists and used them to get sympathy & votes of people for their cause?

But anyway - whatever was in minds of elite doesn't matter - the fact is in 1946 - unlike UP, Bihar & Bengal where people voted for Muslim League who was fighting for their rights - people of Punjab voted ML just because of Muslim cause -- despite that they themselves were not facing any problem in Punjab.

lagta he tum ko seedha kerna pare ga abhi bulate hain tumhare pass bhai log ko

Matlab unit kai laundai aanai walai hain merai paas.

Point out one Federally backed project in Lahore. Areesh sahaab, In an emotionally distress state, don't forget it's Lahore peaceful environment and it's CM efforts which are attracting chinese, turkish and german investors to invest in development projects. Haram Khor Sindh government failed to make karachi peaceful for last 8 years neither they are making any efforts for developmental projects in karachi for last 8 years. So why is it federal government is being blamed now?

Though Promise of bullet train, we were equally deceived by Sharif baradaran and both deserve kick in arse for that.

So what is the role of federal govt here. Watch financial capital of Pakistan getting ruined? And if this is the role of federal govt then why we are paying tax to the federal government when we are not getting anything in return.

Sir, first of all I agree to every single word you said. BUT, we Punjabis also did great sacrifices for creation of Pakistan. Punjab was the province that welcomed most of the immigrants from India after partition. My grandpa sold his piece of agriculture land just to continue the supply of food to refugees. Everyone did great sacrifices, but you won't see any Punjabi bragging about it even after almost 7 decades of independence. And still Punjabis are soft targets for everyone.

First of all they call themselves a Muhajir, by that definition, almost 60 - 70% people were Muhajirs because they all migrated from other parts of India to Pakistan. Secondly what's the point in calling yourself a Muhajir after 70 years of independence? You sacrifices and contributed in independence? Well we appreciate that, now please move on and start calling yourself a Pakistani.

I see Punjabis bragging about it every now and then, pieces from the University of Punjab's so called Post graduate papers division are testament to that. The Term Muhajir was imposed.. and then idiotically adopted by the fat bufoon in London

Dear you can't rubbish the support of mango man in Punjab by saying that their elite was opportunist, If Punjabi elite was opportunists than what you will call leadership of Muslim League who signed pact with opportunists and used them to get sympathy & votes of people for their cause?

But anyway - whatever was in minds of elite doesn't matter - the fact is in 1946 - unlike UP, Bihar & Bengal where people voted for Muslim League who was fighting for their rights - people of Punjab voted ML just because of Muslim cause -- despite that they themselves were not facing any problem in Punjab.

That is just eyewashing the efforts of the Bengalis... its like saying that my efforts were sincere efforts and yours had ulterior motives to everyone. THAT very attitude is what makes people point out Punjabis as the target.

That is just eyewashing the efforts of the Bengalis... its like saying that my efforts were sincere efforts and yours had ulterior motives to everyone. THAT very attitude is what makes people point out Punjabis as the target.

Wow - When same thing you were saying about Punjab, it was divine revelation and when pointed out the stupidity than it became attitude of evil Punjabis.

I see Punjabis bragging about it every now and then, pieces from the University of Punjab's so called Post graduate papers division are testament to that. The Term Muhajir was imposed.. and then idiotically adopted by the fat bufoon in London

behari babu aisi ni bolte

mohajir identity itself was given by MQM, before than they were very divided

If by " Mahajir " you mean Urdu speaking Pakistanis, we are still divided.

Most of Urdu speaking Community who arrived in 1947 are extremely Patriotic and hate MQM.

Then there are Biharis who arrived in 1971 and later. Those guys are MQMers.

As an Urdu speaker, I want nothing to do with MQM and neither are majority of my community.

You MQM People are a disgrace to the Urdu speaking Community.

Please do not embarrass us by claiming to be part of us.

If by " Mahajir " you mean Urdu speaking Pakistanis, we are still divided.

Most of Urdu speaking Community who arrived in 1947 are extremely Patriotic and hate MQM.

Then there are Biharis who arrived in 1971 and later. Those guys are MQMers.

As an Urdu speaker, I want nothing to do with MQM and neither are majority of my community.

abe chawwal numb head beharis migrated in 1947 to east pakistan which you broke off, beharis migrated pakistan 2 times

and lay off your your idiotic shit, altaf hussain is not behari

embarrassment tum ne abhi dekhi nahi he, MQM na hoti tu butt maar raha hota tumhari community ki abhi har koi pathans, punjabis, sindhi everybody, amreka me reh ker bhonka bohut asaan he, abhi racist gaali pare ge sab aqal thikane ajayen ge

Last edited:
abe chawwal numb head beharis migrated in 1947 to east pakistan which you broke off, beharis migrated pakistan 2 times

and lay off your your idiotic shit, altaf hussain is not behari

embarrassment tum ne abhi dekhi nahi he, MQM na hoti tu butt maar raha hota tumhari community ki abhi har koi pathans, punjabis, sindhi everybody, amreka me reh ker bhonka bohut asaan he, abhi racist gaali pare ge sab aqal thikane ajayen ge

Thank you for proving my Point.

Your language shows what kind of low life family you belong to and who raised you.

Upnay MA Baap kanaam Roshan ker rehay ho JAAHIL.

NO WONDER YOU REPRESENT ALTAF HUSSAIN ANOTHER JAAHIL E MUTLAQ AND LOW CLASS PARTY MQM.

I WANT MY FELLOW PAKISTANIS TO SEE WHAT KIND OF JAAHIL FOLLOWING ALTAF HUSSAIN HAS. IT SPEAKS VOLUMES ABOUT THE MENTALITY OF THESE MORONS.

Thank you for proving my Point.

Your language shows what kind of low life family you belong to and who raised you.

Upnay MA Baap kanaam Roshan ker rehay ho JAAHIL.

NO WONDER YOU REPRESENT ALTAF HUSSAIN ANOTHER JAAHIL E MUTLAQ AND LOW CLASS PARTY MQM.

abe low class, tumhara comments bara show kerta he tumhari class? tum ne jo racist baat likhe upar, us peh tumhe tameez se reply karun me ab?

burger class area me rehte ho to kya hua, aqal agye tum me ab?

aur beta tameez se, no parents in comments tumhare class le ker class bataon ab?

mohajirs were given identity by MQM
w.11 plz ma Karachi may hi rahta hun mujhay mat batao mqm nay muhajirs k liye kiya kia ha. fitray k naam pay bhatta tak manga ha ghar ghar ja kay.

w.11 plz ma Karachi may hi rahta hun mujhay mat batao mqm nay muhajirs k liye kiya kia ha. fitray k naam pay bhatta tak manga ha ghar ghar ja kay.

fitra ager tau MQM ko dete ga tau sawab kam hu jayen ge? fitra bhi khale ga kanjus? fitra tu sab ko dena hota he k nahi?

@Oscar behari come out of little closet

Last edited:
Matlab unit kai laundai aanai walai hain merai paas.

So what is the role of federal govt here. Watch financial capital of Pakistan getting ruined? And if this is the role of federal govt then why we are paying tax to the federal government when we are not getting anything in return.

Debt servicing, DAMS, paying of circulars debts, oil payments. That's where federal government is tangled. Since dawn of democracy and beginning of PPP federal government, what actually have they done worthwhile? I have no hopes from center, they are busy in more "pressing matters". Now come to provincial government. What they have done for development?

Not a single major federal project initiated in Punjab. That's why I was pointing hypocrisy in your post, that whatever projects being initiated are due to provincial Gov efforts. So not blaming Punjabis dominance indirectly

Btw, Punjabi Federal Government is trying to establish 10 billion 1 GW nuke power plant in karachi. Who cried most? Did MQM came out in support of project which was for betterment of karachi? So what should Punjabi Federal government do? Karo to rona dhona na karo to rona dhona.

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom