What's new

Without the muhajirs, Pakistan would not exist

It's extremely sad that a group of people that have been here for almost 70 years, for whom Pakistan was created. Still insist on calling themselves 'muhajir'.

I can't begin to describe to you how much it saddens me.
the thing is ! will other stops calling them Mohajirs ! millions came to india after partition .. no special names for them !!

Bhai rahne dein aap hum bhi Karachi main time guzaray hain. Magar having had the Lahori food, and Khi food. Lahori food is overall better. Some dishes i give to Karachi. Paratha rolls of khadda market havent been replicated by anyone here, second would be sheermal/taftan. A chappli kabab pathan bhai once made there. Kati pahardi main. I strolled in with all eyes on me. Apparently me in yellow shorts, pink shirt, shades on had them looking at me amazed :D

Well Nihari has its taste but i will give nihari to my mom. She has impeccable nihari taste in her hands. My dad's mutton kardahi. Afghani kardahi holds no sway in front of it.

Biryani is nice, and yes hyderabadi aint anything special. I just dont find biryani all that good. Then again i dont like rice as much as roti/salan combo.

Bori na tayyar karin bhai is baat pe.

u dont find Biryani to be any good! i discard u from human race !!! :(

Oi Bihari Kukar - First you didn't meet me in the US when I visited and then you're talking about dividing the country apart ? :mad:

Lets persevere with this sacred homeland of ours and we'd follow through; every Nation on Earth has gone through a rough patch....some that have lasted decades....lets not give up on Pakistan yet !

Nah...you don't count as being a Muhajir - Hyderabad technically wanted to either remain Independent or join Pakistan ! :D

Bihari is ur kebab.. Im persian/Arab.. Im not from Pakistan. :p:
And nations have gone through rough patches.. we are not a nation. We are nations.

And nations have gone through rough patches.. we are not a nation. We are nations.

Bhai fikar muttt kar - the Butt is here; I think the Almighty willed for me to be born to take this Country forward ! :smokin:

Bhai fikar muttt kar - the Butt is here; I think the Almighty willed for me to be born to take this Country forward ! :smokin:

Kashmiri hi hai na noora? Dekho kaise india ki chaplusi karta hai! Kashmiri? More like Namak Harami :D

sorry

the thing is ! will other stops calling them Mohajirs ! millions came to india after partition .. no special names for them !!

They themselves now call them that. The strongest political affiliation on in the Urdu speaking community there in Karachi/Hyderabad is with the MQM, a party who from the get go were calling themselves that.

The word needs to be gone from our vocabularies and theirs.

Useless thread. I am a Mohajir and no I am not with MQM politics. They are a joke and have humiliated us at least in my opinion. But at the same hand it is the federal and provincial governments that have kept this issue alive. When there is no development in Karachi while dozens of projects in Lahore then Yes you feel discrimination.

Point out one Federally backed project in Lahore. Areesh sahaab, In an emotionally distress state, don't forget it's Lahore peaceful environment and it's CM efforts which are attracting chinese, turkish and german investors to invest in development projects. Haram Khor Sindh government failed to make karachi peaceful for last 8 years neither they are making any efforts for developmental projects in karachi for last 8 years. So why is it federal government is being blamed now?

Though Promise of bullet train, we were equally deceived by Sharif baradaran and both deserve kick in arse for that.

Last edited:

you are bihari babu :woot:

Bhai rahne dein aap hum bhi Karachi main time guzaray hain. Magar having had the Lahori food, and Khi food. Lahori food is overall better. Some dishes i give to Karachi. Paratha rolls of khadda market havent been replicated by anyone here, second would be sheermal/taftan. A chappli kabab pathan bhai once made there. Kati pahardi main. I strolled in with all eyes on me. Apparently me in yellow shorts, pink shirt, shades on had them looking at me amazed :D

Well Nihari has its taste but i will give nihari to my mom. She has impeccable nihari taste in her hands. My dad's mutton kardahi. Afghani kardahi holds no sway in front of it.

Biryani is nice, and yes hyderabadi aint anything special. I just dont find biryani all that good. Then again i dont like rice as much as roti/salan combo.

Bori na tayyar karin bhai is baat pe.

R.A Bazar in Cantt area, The chapli kabab den of lahore, almost all shops are run by our pathan bhai's. You won't be disappointed and as for Parathaa Roll. Infront of Liberty Market where street vendors are selling flowers, entire street is occupied by Paratha roll shops. Prominent one is karachi paratha roll

Useless thread. I am a Mohajir and no I am not with MQM politics. They are a joke and have humiliated us at least in my opinion. But at the same hand it is the federal and provincial governments that have kept this issue alive. When there is no development in Karachi while dozens of projects in Lahore then Yes you feel discrimination.

lagta he tum ko seedha kerna pare ga abhi bulate hain tumhare pass bhai log ko

Because just like Pashtun Nationalism, Baloch Nationalism.. Punjabi Nationalism, Sindhi nationalism.. and all the other fragments the people who shame themselves as Pakistanis identify their priorities as.. they are a problem.. and a problem that is already breaking Pakistan apart.

It was the very attitude of "see no evil, hear no evil" that cost us Bengladesh.. perhaps its time we divide Pakistan further and end this mess once and for all.

But what it has got to do with the racist rants of OP and it's not that he is doing it for first time or we are not aware of ground realities. There is already a dedicated MQM political desk thread but why MQM news are still posted outside a dedicated thread? Is it "Nazriya Zarurat" policy of PDF that to tolerate such crap day in day out?

R.A Bazar in Cantt area, The chapli kabab den of lahore, almost all shops are run by our pathan bhai's. You won't be disappointed and as for Parathaa Roll. Infront of Liberty Market where street vendors are selling flowers, entire street is occupied by Paratha roll shops. Prominent one is karachi paratha roll

Bhaijaan khaya hai sab maine wahan se. Main market ka best hai chapli kabab in lahore. Thick juicy light brown kebab with a tomato slice on top and chopped onions. Uff sex hai bhau :D

Lahore ke paratha roll ki baat nahin, Liberty se bahtar roll are in Defense. But Defense are expensive and small in size. Chor ke bachay.

Bhaijaan khaya hai sab maine wahan se. Main market ka best hai chapli kabab in lahore. Thick juicy light brown kebab with a tomato slice on top and chopped onions. Uff sex hai bhau :D

Lahore ke paratha roll ki baat nahin, Liberty se bahtar roll are in Defense. But Defense are expensive and small in size. Chor ke bachay.

H Block... PFFFFTTTT... Ek number kai chor kai bachay. Show Shawww hai bhai saab bas.

H Block... PFFFFTTTT... Ek number kai chor kai bachay. Show Shawww hai bhai saab bas.

Yaar defence ka scene yeh hai everything is available, although at a higher price point. Khadda market Hot n spicy ka roll mazedar hota hai, magar so small and so expensive. SHeeeieeieieieieieieieit.

In truth, Without Bengalis.. Pakistan would not exist.
Punjab was a Unionist State, KPK was Congress... Sindh was 50/50.. and the Balochis were all tribal.
It was the Bengal vote that made Pakistan, and then what did the so called "sons of soil" do to them?

The inhabitants of this country deserve every bit( and more) misery that they reap today.

Just like it's truth that without Bengalis, Pakistan wouldn't have been there - it's also truth that without Punjab & Sindh there would have been any Pakistan. Had Punjab & Sindh not voted for Muslim League than Jinnah & ML wouldn't have any grounds to claim representatives of Muslims of all India and negotiate with British for Pakistan.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom