What's new

Without the muhajirs, Pakistan would not exist

I don't know why @W.11 and @darkinsky are allowed to post this muhajir crap on PDF again and again.

Because just like Pashtun Nationalism, Baloch Nationalism.. Punjabi Nationalism, Sindhi nationalism.. and all the other fragments the people who shame themselves as Pakistanis identify their priorities as.. they are a problem.. and a problem that is already breaking Pakistan apart.

It was the very attitude of "see no evil, hear no evil" that cost us Bengladesh.. perhaps its time we divide Pakistan further and end this mess once and for all.

The Punjab Elite and Bureaucracy was all pro unionist who were essentially opportunist out for power.. the others who were mostly feudal factions who decided to keep quiet to save their own political skins. What saved the day was the Muslim Students Federation..

It is this very leadership is manipulated politics later on in Pakistan.. leading to our ruin. All the Muhajirs did was provide the Bureaucracy and try to stick to power centres which suited them. Sure they ran Pakistan, but essentially were opportunistic suckups when it came to whoever was in power.

I posted a fairly well-referenced post explaining how neither the Punjabi Elite nor the Bureaucracy was Pro-Unionists !

The only thing the Punjabis can be held guilty of is a failure of warming up to the League as quickly as Bengal did because well we really weren't having our Rights squandered like the Bengalis were after the Partition of Bengal, than its Reversal and the Lack of Bengali Muslim's representation pretty much anywhere in the State Apparatus.

It took the Congress Ministeries era to finally jolt us out of that; my own Grandpa was a Congress Party Activist and he said that what he saw in that era was exactly what the Muslims from the Muslim Minority Provinces were howling about and it finally dawned on all of us that this fake 'Pluralism' of the Congress would see us becoming Second Class Citizens in the Long Run so he started supporting Quaid-e-Azam and he never looked back !

He said everyone around us, even those who weren't politically aware, felt the same of how those implied or subtle biases against the Muslims would give way to something a lot more terrible if we didn't do something about it !

As I pointed out - the Big Boys still stayed behind in the Unionist Party ! :)

Abbb busss kar deiiin....hamareiii aba-o-ajdad key rooh ko sukoon seh rehneiii dein ! :mad:

Warnaa aaap kay subbb poool Bhabi keh samneii khol duun gaa ! :whistle:

Butt Sahib - ap phir emotional ho gaay?

"Without Mohajir Pakistan wouldn't exist" ... What is this title @W.11 what are u suggesting sacrifices of all others were useless?? Just to show some of your achievements u are undermining other's achievements..

Useless thread. I am a Mohajir and no I am not with MQM politics. They are a joke and have humiliated us at least in my opinion. But at the same hand it is the federal and provincial governments that have kept this issue alive. When there is no development in Karachi while dozens of projects in Lahore then Yes you feel discrimination.

Because just like Pashtun Nationalism, Baloch Nationalism.. Punjabi Nationalism, Sindhi nationalism.. and all the other fragments the people who shame themselves as Pakistanis identify their priorities as.. they are a problem.. and a problem that is already breaking Pakistan apart.

It was the very attitude of "see no evil, hear no evil" that cost us Bengladesh.. perhaps its time we divide Pakistan further and end this mess once and for all.

Oi Bihari Kukar - First you didn't meet me in the US when I visited and then you're talking about dividing the country apart ? :mad:

Lets persevere with this sacred homeland of ours and we'd follow through; every Nation on Earth has gone through a rough patch....some that have lasted decades....lets not give up on Pakistan yet !

Useless thread. I am a Mohajir and no I am not with MQM politics. They are a joke too at least in my opinion. But at the same hand it is the federal and provincial governments that have kept this issue alive. When there is no development in Karachi while dozens of projects in Lahore then Yes you feel discrimination.

Nah...you don't count as being a Muhajir - Hyderabad technically wanted to either remain Independent or join Pakistan ! :D

It was the ruler of Hyderabad who gave money to then government of newly formed Pakistan. So we have a stake in this country. We are the actual stakeholders. :D

Bhai paiseeiii dei diyeee par Hyderabadi Biryani nahin khilaiii ! :(

Hahaa yeh rotu phor shuru hogaya. Yaar mere maa baap bhi to muhajir family se hain. Maine unhain aaj tak nahin rotay dekha. Tu kyun ro raha hai?

hahahhahaha next joke plz i only know mujahirs from punjab who sacrificed their life for Pakistan Karachi me to urdu speaking pehla sa hi thai yaar kya drama hai

W.11 has gone absolutely crazy. How many threads is he going to make on muhajirs

Chup Punjabi, you are the cause fpr their misery :D

Karachi aao. Sub khilayen gai. ;)

Karachi aur Khana? Does not compute. Though boat pe jakay crabs is one thing you got. Apart from that, errthing better in Lahore.

Plus biryani is overrated, i dont know why people like biryani. It's ok. Hyderabadi aint better. Alu wali :D

Karachi aur Khana? Does not compute. Though boat pe jakay crabs is one thing you got. Apart from that, errthing better in Lahore.

Plus biryani is overrated, i dont know why people like biryani. It's ok. Hyderabadi aint better. Alu wali :D

Lagta hai burns road ka naam nahi suna aap nai. And Hyderabadi biryani has its own class. It is just like the nawabs of Hyderabad. Expensive and hard to make.

Lagta hai burns road ka naam nahi suna aap nai. And Hyderabadi biryani has its own class. It is just like the nawabs of Hyderabad. Expensive and hard to make.

Bhai rahne dein aap hum bhi Karachi main time guzaray hain. Magar having had the Lahori food, and Khi food. Lahori food is overall better. Some dishes i give to Karachi. Paratha rolls of khadda market havent been replicated by anyone here, second would be sheermal/taftan. A chappli kabab pathan bhai once made there. Kati pahardi main. I strolled in with all eyes on me. Apparently me in yellow shorts, pink shirt, shades on had them looking at me amazed :D

Well Nihari has its taste but i will give nihari to my mom. She has impeccable nihari taste in her hands. My dad's mutton kardahi. Afghani kardahi holds no sway in front of it.

Biryani is nice, and yes hyderabadi aint anything special. I just dont find biryani all that good. Then again i dont like rice as much as roti/salan combo.

Bori na tayyar karin bhai is baat pe.

Back
Top Bottom