What's new

Family opposes move to get Bhagat Singh's book released by Modi

From congress point of view India's all problems revolve around Gujarat's riot & that also 2002 one....

& things are fine in the rule of congress ..

But only people outside of gujarat opposes modi fiercely more then gujarati people...

samajh nahi aata "bhais baccha de rahi hai to bhaise ki g@@nd kyon fatt rahi hai"??:azn:

Bhai - Ho sakta hai bhaise ka extramarital affair ho :pop:

well I asked him .

But he seems to have selective memory ...he skipped my uncomfortable questions rather skillfully !!!

I also want to see how can he justify Gujarat riots when he condemns Bhagat singh's actions !!!

Seems he has no answers to these questions ..!!!

This is a straw-man argument. During Gujarat Riots both Hindus and Muslims were aware of the tension and had taken steps to kill each other and escape from each other. A lot died and a lot escaped. There is no morality here since it was a riot and each side killed the other. It wold be like talking about morality of fighting a war, which is exactly the same thing.

I did not reply to you because you have nothing sensible to say. A waste of my time.

@sankranti

"Better a rioting hero who put muslims in their place than a bomb throwing hero. "

This is what you said in post no. 22 .

So you think rioting hero who put muslims in their place is better than a bombing hero ???

It shows your hypocrisy !!!

It's pathetic that in process to demean Bhagat Singh you go on to justify Gujarat riots ...only to starkly deny your own statements later ....

You can't stay true to your own words ....that puts question marks over your sincerity and credibility !!!

Its called trolling a troll. Grow a brain.

Last edited by a moderator:
well I asked him .

But he seems to have selective memory ...he skipped my uncomfortable questions rather skillfully !!!

I also want to see how can he justify Gujarat riots when he condemns Bhagat singh's actions !!!

Seems he has no answers to these questions ..!!!

Well, if he has no answer to your straight questions, then you know where righteousness resides. And if you feel he avoids answering them, then it means unrelenting bias. If that is really the case, then nothing will move him from his position.

Its called trolling a troll. Grow a brain.

Typical reply when a troll is caught pants down ....!!!

You have no integrity to admit your mistake and apologise ...

Your talk of ethics and morality is hollow !!!

In your own words ...." better rioting hero who put muslims in their place ..."

what morality is the basis of " putting muslims to their place "

These are your won words that you showered over in post no. #22 .

Can you elaborate " what is muslims place ???' ....and how exactly rioting hero put muslims in their place ????

Isn't it pathetic to draw shroud of ethics and morality over ugly face of communalism ???

That's what you have done by uttering words like 'rioting hero' ....." shown muslims their place " ....

Typical reply when a troll is caught pants down ....!!!

You have no integrity to admit your mistake and apologise ...

Your talk of ethics and morality is hollow !!!

In your own words ...." better rioting hero who put muslims in their place ..."

what morality is the basis of " putting muslims to their place "

These are your won words that you showered over in post no. #22 .

Can you elaborate " what is muslims place ???' ....and how exactly rioting hero put muslims in their place ????

Isn't it pathetic to draw shroud of ethics and morality over ugly face of communalism ???

That's what you have done by uttering words like 'rioting hero' ....." shown muslims their place " ....

LOL.... your post is gibberish.

I have already answered you but you are unable to digest my answer :lol:

Go easy on the Ranting....it will give you an ulcer. :angel:

LOL.... your reply is gibberish.

LOL.... your reply is gibberish.

@sankranti

Readers of this thread will be able to judge whose reply is gibberish and who is not able to digest what !

You said " Better a rioting hero who put muslims in their place than bombing hero " in post no # 22.

Can you explain this bizarre statement of yours ???

@sankranti

Readers of this thread will be able to judge whose reply is gibberish and who is not able to digest what !

You said " Better a rioting hero who put muslims in their place than bombing hero " in post no # 22.

Can you explain this bizrre statement of yours ???

Are you retarded ? I have already answered that question.

Try to view this whole thing objectively.

Bhagat singh wanted to kill Scott as a 'Revenge' for death of Lala Lajpath Rai, he kills Saunders by mistake.

1. Was his motive personal or for the good of the nation ? It was Personal.

2. Was the reason for killing Scott justified ? No. Scott was just doing his job assigned to him, which was Mob control. It was probably an Indian policeman who beat Lala Lajpath Rai to death.

3. Did he take action against the Indian policeman ? No.

4. Was killing Saunders a mistake ? Yes.

5. Did he confront Saunders and confirm his identity ? NO

6. Did he give Saunders a chance to defend himself ? No.

7. Once he succeed in his mission did he hand over himself to the law ? No.

Why did he not have the courage to hand himself over to the law once he killed saunders ?

Now look at his actions in bombing the Assembly with the same objectivity.

Why did he hand over himself to the police after the bombing ? but not when he killed saunders ?

Value systems have remained the same since the days of Ramayan. That is why Ramayan and Mahabharat is relevant even today.

Finally it is always Morality and Ethics that define Heroes, not people who show courage or Win battles.

How would you know it was merely out of revenge?

And how was Bhagat Singh related to Lala Lajpat Rai to seek revenge?

Lala Lajpat Rai was leading a non-violent movement, whereas Bhagat Singh's ideology was completely opposite. Had it been Mahatma Gandhi to die in that lathi charge, Bhagat Singh would still have done the same, because he believed in going for those who attacked the leaders. It is not called "revenge".

Bhagat Singh also used to write a lot. I have not read a single piece where he mentioned the word "revenge". And were it only for revenge, a personal vendetta, why would the Congress Party support him against the hanging, even further, why would Mahatma Gandhi, while critical of his ideology, want his sentence commuted to life?

You see, Hindu principles are coded in Bhagawad Gita that was sung right before and in favor of, a great and extremely violent war.

What do you think Krishn say to Arjun when Arjun implored why should he kill his kith and kins? If your answer is anything other than, "righteousness weighs heavier than blood", then I do not know what else to say.

Why do you think the day right after Chakravyuh, Krishn took Arjun to Jayadrath? Did Krishn give Karn any chance to defend himself? Arjun waited, but Krishn, the supposed author of Gita, was unrelenting. Was that merely for Arjun's revenge from Dyut Krida? No, righteousness demands sacrifices.

So, no - it was not for revenge. Bhagat Singh's act was to show that the imposed law of the Britishers will not be tolerated to such an extent that the ideals of the age are felled one after another with complete immunity.

And I thought you knew, that it was the criticism and appeal for his surrender from senior Congress leaders that he decided to let down his guard.

I would have if you had asked nicely retard. Now you can just kiss my @ss. :lol:

@sankranti
The word you utter will stay in this thread ....and every person who will read this thread will know what you said , how you denied your own words , how you tried to wear cloak of ethic and morality to belittle Bhagat singh ....how you justified gujrata riots ....how abusive you turned when flaws and inconsistency in your statements were shown ???

So much for the person espousing ethics and morality to resort to abuse when merely confronted with truth ...?

and this person sits to judge action of Bhagat singh revered by billion souls ....

Am I the only one getting this secret message on this page?

1382828_342358909243307_692284657_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom