What's new

Family opposes move to get Bhagat Singh's book released by Modi

I am afraid you are wrong. You are on international forum and you make statements against national figure based on some taking moral high-ground ...now that flaws and inconsistencies in arguments have been shown to you ...instead of facing facts you take refuge to personal abuse ...

fragile ego , poor comprehension and horrible inability to put facts together are your traits apart from some other characteristics of yours like dishonesty , lack of integrity as well as hypocrisy !!!

LOL. So far nobody has been able to show any flaw in my argument. Do you have anything sensible to say ? apart from saying you want to emulate Bhagat Singh and starting throwing bombs :lol:

Obviously a hindu banya.

What is banya? As if banya means a shop owner, then what should we call Muslims.? Even we Sikhs think banya word as only a meaning for grocery shop owner. Technically what do you call a self destructing walking human on 7th century mentality.?

So? How does it matter?

For no other reason, but merely Because his beliefs were different from what you hold, his deeds become petty?

At least, he treated all humans equal. Does Modi have that quality? Can he ever have it?

And if Bhagat Singh were really so bad, do you not think Modi is on the wrong side for endorsing the man?

I wonder what will you say next... that Subhash Chandra Bose was not a hero because he wanted dictatorship in India. That Mahatma Gandhi was not a hero because he wanted a country based on non-violence and equality for all religions. Or Mother Theresa was not a hero because she treated only the poor, not the rich. Just as Bhagat Singh was not a hero because he was an atheist and, a communist - as you say.

Why not mention the name you would consider the ultimate hero ever, someone who is not affiliated to any ideology, and has never done a thing that could be considered wrong in your eyes.

Having an opinion is a good thing, but it is even better when you base it on logic and knowledge.

It matters because he abandoned his religious beliefs for another belief system that was just as restrictive, and worse, one without a moral code.

There is nothing to indicate Bhagat Singh treated all humans equal. He cetainly did not treat the British as equals. There is nothing to indicate Modi does not treat people as equals.

Modi is just playing to the popular gallery.

Suhash Chandra Bose chose to fight a war, not shoot someone in the back without warning. So yes, he is a hero.

Mahatma Gandhi's fight was both moral and ethical, so he was a hero.

Bhagat Sigh was neither ethical nor moral, so he does not qualify to be hero.

Its pretty simple really. As you said, an opinion is a good thing when its based on logic and knowledge. Not blind beliefs. :disagree:

He would surely love to get his book released by Gandhi families pet Moron NoSingh :omghaha:

The revisionist history paddled by Congressi suckers is amusing................

Modi is just playing to the popular gallery.

Suhash Chandra Bose chose to fight a war, not shoot someone in the back without warning. So yes, he is a hero.:

India never had or will have heroes , the coward SCB was using the Japanese to fight the British

India never had or will have heroes , the coward SCB was using the Japanese to fight the British

LOL... you are back, this time with an african flag. :P

Why don't you get a girl friend to help with your frustration or just get a life :lol:

At least get a goat :devil:

Bhagat Singh turned revolutionary after the death of Lala. He swore revenge.

Krishna never used his weapon to kill anyone which was what he had vowed.

Krishna was a fictitious character in a made up fairy tale. He didn't kill anyone because he didn't exist. God damn I've had it with you saffron extremists insulting my people and our leaders. We wrote that fairytale. The mahabharata, the vedas, all your myths were created in Punjab and you have the audacity to insult us?! What a joke.

LOL. So far nobody has been able to show any flaw in my argument. Do you have anything sensible to say ? apart from saying you want to emulate Bhagat Singh and starting throwing bombs :lol:

So if you are done with yours ugly face of " justifying and glorifying...your rioting heroes who showed muslims their place" ....you can wear your mask of high moral and ethical values ...and go on bashing martyrs like Bhagat singh ....on top of that once your mask is undone ....and your ugly face of hypocrisy is exposed you can go on shouting to self that you have no flaws ....you are always perfect ....you are always correct ....you are always sensible and so on .

Good luck with your fool's paradise ....I hope you will be happy there !!!

Back
Top Bottom