What's new

Fakhri Pasha "The Defender of Madina"

@al-fantasy My ancient semitic troll, you gave me an answer I was expecting from you :D tell me more about dilmun and how you camel herder affiliated to them and to akkadians genetically. and how you betrayed sumerians and copied everything from them. That ancient things you're bragging about are just badly made copies of sumerian art and culture. You were savages before you met sumerians. You used their script, worshipped their gods, yet you betrayed them on first opportunity. And don't tell me sumerians are related to ancient and oldest semitics, for its one big lie and you know that;) I think you have the ability to look them up in wikipedia and I'm sure you already did that. But hey, fantacy is a fantacy, it doesn't have to be true :D

KSA is a G-20 member and the GCC alone has an over 2 times bigger economy than Turkey. Lithuania is less relevant than tiny Qatar. Tiny Qatar has 100 times as much influence in the world.

Lithuania is an insignificant country with a 800 year long recorded history. That's just the reality.

Gcc alone has a economy 2 times Turkey.

Wooooow. Guys did you read that. How goood.
Saudi stroooong.

Now go get your sword and do a desert dance.

KSA is a G-20 member and the GCC alone has an over 2 times bigger economy than Turkey. Lithuania is less relevant than tiny Qatar. Tiny Qatar has 100 times as much influence in the world.

Lithuania is an insignificant country with a 800 year long recorded history. That's just the reality.

Back to my question, what would happen to your kind if it wasn't for petrol money? Could you brag about the things you haven't lifted even a finger for? Could you buy all the fancy things you have? Could you build all the fancy buildings you have? Of course not, you wouldn't have access to internet, you would have searching for camel shit to cook your cactus if it wasn't for the petrol money which you happen to have. No?

Turkey is also in G-20 and has a bigger econom than every single Arab country...

LoL,

That's why he says GCC economy. He just can't bare it that Turkey has a larger economy.

What a inferiority complex:). It's like a German saying to a American, "but our E.U economy is bigger". A german wouldn't do that, however I repeat myself.

Our sandman has inferiority complex.

Back to my question, what would happen to your kind if it wasn't for petrol money? Could you brag about the things you haven't lifted even a finger for? Could you buy all the fancy things you have? Could you build all the fancy buildings you have? Of course not, you wouldn't have access to internet, you would have searching for camel shit to cook your cactus if it wasn't for the petrol money which you happen to have. No?

Lol, camelsh*t
Come on man:rofl:

Gcc alone has a economy 2 times Turkey.

Wooooow. Guys did you read that. How goood.
Saudi stroooong.

Now go get your sword and do a desert dance.

If you promise to go back to your barren uncivilized Mongolia where you left nothing.

In general what we can conclude is the following from this debate.

1) Semitic civilizations are obviously much greater on every field than Turkic "civilizations". In every imaginable way. Much more numerous, older and contributed way more to human history and civilization.

2) Turkey is much poorer than just a little part of the Arab world (GCC). Despite having a bigger population than every Arab country outside of Egypt.

3) There is no genetic affinity between Turks and Koreans/Japanese despite some Turks trying to attach themselves to superior cultures and people.

4) Turks played the smallest role of all people that dominated the Caliphate. Barely any inventions of any worth happened during the Ottomans. That period is considered the dark age of Muslims.

5) Turks betrayed Arabs in the 1500's and 400 years later when they were expelled from one province in the Arab world by a few tribes they cry.

6) Mughals were not Turks but Mongolians originally.

7) All the short-lived Turkic dynasties in Iran were heavily Persianized and mixed with Persians, Kurds, Arabs etc.

8) Turkey has not made any indigenous products not based on Western technology.

9) The Ottomans were Arabized and copied the Arabic alphabet, calligraphy, miniatures, system, language etc.

10) Turkey is not a real democracy but claims so despite having the highest number of jailed journalists and oppressing the indigenous Kurds that form nearly 25% of the entire population.

11) Turks worship a secularist and a person that erased 500 years of Turkish history. Their most glorious one by far. Abolished the Caliphate as well and made Turkey secular.

12) Mongols contributed with nothing like the early Turkic dynasties. In fact both were known as barbarians and destroyers of civilizations.

13) Istanbul is an Greek city and it's biggest attraction is an Greek Orthodox Church originally.

14) Turks are mostly poor and millions left the country for that reason. Despite there being no significant wars.

Is there anything more?

15) Well if Turks claim to be Turks then they are Mongoloids and Mongoloids are not Caucasian people.

16) Turks have not built any ancient Turkic city still standing.

17) There were close to no ancient Turkic scholars, scientists, poets etc. of note.

Another funny thing. All of the above is actually correct.

Last edited:
Stripped how? By repeating himself x times, dragging others posts into a conversation with you, ignoring the answers from people who show him his mistake.

Im sorry for you if thats the best you can offer... :coffee:

All of you haven't been able to counter all of the facts he put forward. A strip dance is what he made you preform.:lol:

Last edited:
Whatever you say. That's not what the debate shows. So many false claims from your compatriots. From Mughals being Turkic (false) to Turks having a genetic affinity to Japanese and Koreans (false) to Ottomans not being Arabized (false) etc.

Now you have a few Turkish users claiming that Turkic civilization were more impressive than Semitic ones (totally false).

@Kaan said there was a genetic connection but is unable to provide sources for that.

Altaic langauges is still a PROPOSED LANGUAGE family. There are as many critics as there are supporters. Often Japanese and Korean is not even included.

Yet that Wiki page constantly points out that this is just a theory and that even the language proposal (Altaic languages) is controversial. Yet you use it as some kind of fact.

Haha, you are a funny Lithuanian peasant. Arabs as other Semites are Caucasian. Always were. Even in ancient descriptions.

White people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Turks are not. They are Mongoloids. They are not Caucasian peoples. So much bullshit.

Caucasian race - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Anyway you are just a useless Lithuanian. A country good for nothing.
In never claimed a genetic relationship and I personally dont think there is one with the Japanese and Koreans. yeah maybe if you go back 10,000 years but that doesn't matter. In regard to your question about name one turkic city we established: I already told you like 10 pages ago that we didn't live in cities we lived in yurts because that was our culture and that is what allowed us to conquer far away lands. The fact that we were nomads is what made us successful. You keep comparing apples and oranges. Besides I will restate what was previously said because you seem to have a bad memory. The arabs copied from the greeks, persians, indians etc. to develope their own architecture etc.. There is nothing wrong with this btw. The Altaic people actually came up with one of the most important developments in human history that out matches any poetry or art or architecture and that is the domestication of horses which occured in Kazakhstan where borat is from. Without this development the world would have been very different. This is our development that led us to victory for centuries. Another major development was our sword the Kilij which was copied all around the world even by the U.S Marine corp. In chinese this sword is called Dao and was introduced by the mongols to china.

LoL,

That's why he says GCC economy. He just can't bare it that Turkey has a larger economy.

What a inferiority complex:). It's like a German saying to a American, "but our E.U economy is bigger". A german wouldn't do that, however I repeat myself.

Our sandman has inferiority complex.
Heck why do i even say only arab countrys Turkay has the biggest economy in whole ME, and also the strongest military alongside Israel.

Now im out, i need to catch some sleep, im tired of repeating myself from obvious reasons...

All of you haven't been able to counter all of the facts he put forward. A strip dance is what he made you preform.:lol:
Make some points instead of cheering someone, but i think you are not even able to join the discussion, thats why you are dancing around like a Cheerleader...

He must have cry himself to sleep. Oh well...

On a serious note, it was fun making fun of you camel herder. But I have to go and read some serious stuff. Not fan of wikipedia. I leave that to you my ancient semitic desert fantasizer. For, your brain can understand only that :)

f you promise to go back to your barren uncivilized Mongolia where you left nothing.

didn't read further after this, you really are a funny one. how come in one of your posts Turks had nothing to do with central Asia, yet now you wanna send him back to Mongolia. where were you when Allah was giving us brains? :)

All of you haven't been able to counter all of the facts he put forward. A strip dance is what he made you preform

all of us were not able to counter all of his false/half true 'facts'? either you didn't read everything or you're just blindly supporting your seemingly teenage friend with hormonal imbalances.

anyway, this topic has long been dead. could a mod lock it or something?

Make some points instead of cheering someone, but i think you are not even able to join the discussion, thats why you are dancing around like a Cheerleader...

I'm enjoying the strip show from a close distance. Not that Im not able to engage in as you said but for the absence of your objectively in the discussion. So no need when my homie is in charge, he shall rock and roll. He already did anyway.

Last edited:
all of us were not able to counter all of his false/half true 'facts'? either you didn't read everything or you're just blindly supporting your seemingly teenage friend with hormonal imbalances.

anyway, this topic has long been dead. could a mod lock it or something?

I went through all the previous pages and I came to the conclusion that non of you are well aware of the historical facts al-hasani laid down nor have been able to meaningfully response rather beating around the push parroting ignorantly over and over.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom