What's new

Fakhri Pasha "The Defender of Madina"

The GCC is the richest Muslim area in the world and among the richest places on earth. Most stable, most happy, most safe, most rapidly growing etc.

:omghaha:

You are being treated like the animal you are. No doubt you are happy with that. What i'm asking is, despite all the richness you got for free from the natural resources, this is the situation; you are being treated like animals, your woman are being treated even worse than animals, you have no brain power to satisfy even the most basic needs of your people without foreign help, no innovations, nothing... What would happen to your kind if it wasn't for your petrol money? Think about it.

You are the one whos not beeing taken serious, you have been humiliated from several users in previous pages (not only from Turks).
Everything you are writing now has been discussed in previous pages...

You are famous for repeating yourself x times, people get bored to answer it again and again, try to make points without repeating yourself, Quatity isnt the same as Quality if you know what i mean.

LOL. No humiliation whatsoever. I stick to facts while your countrymen are sticking to fantasy and unable to back their empty and false claims up.

Since when has anything been countered? Where is the proof of a genetic kinship between Turks and Japanese/Korean people? No such thing has been posted by any Turks here.
I am not repeating myself.

You are the one whos not beeing taken serious, you have been humiliated from several users in previous pages (not only from Turks).
Everything you are writing now has been discussed in previous pages...

You are famous for repeating yourself x times, people get bored to answer it again and again, try to make points without repeating yourself, Quatity isnt the same as Quality if you know what i mean.

Exactly.

He doesn't get that we are just making fun of him.

It's not about winning. It's about backing up a false claim and not vanishing when called out.

You must be drunk if you think that anyone is winning anything. Winning as losing time on a internet forum. I call that losing. If I was payed for this I might have been "winning".

:astagh:
You should be studying.

What argumemt? Did İ ever argue any subject with you in this thread?
Only reason İ'm here is because İ find you hilarious at this point.

And if İ ever need to discuss, İ will discuss. i will also silence with your imaginary Saudi is strong biggest construction company jibberish,

Like İ said İ'm only here because you, the court jester, is giving a nice performance here.

You interrupted a discussion that did not concern you. I asked if you could answer a question which you could not and ignored.

Already posted 3 sources, including CNN, that said what I wrote. Whether it was the biggest construction firm in the world or not it is surely among the biggest in the world which all the sources I posted show and even a quick google search would.

:omghaha:

You are being treated like the animal you are. No doubt you are happy with that. What i'm asking is, despite all the richness you got for free from the natural resources, this is the situation; you are being treated like animals, your woman are being treated even worse than animals, you have no brain power to satisfy even the most basic needs of your people without foreign help, no innovations, nothing... What would happen to your kind if it wasn't for your petrol money? Think about it.

You must have mistaken your country with the GCC. We are not migrating in the millions to the West. We are not living in poverty. We are not having a small GDP per capita.

A Turk should really not talk about any innovations since you have made so few innovations that they can be counted on one hand. Not only Turks but Turkic people as a whole. Which again gets me back to our past discussion about civilizations where you are at the bottom compared to Semitic and Indo-Iranain people. Everyone knows this. Open any book about world history and civilizations and you will find out.

Yet, GCC is better off than your country overall. Once the shift from a knowledge-based society has been completed all doubt would be gone.

If I was you I would worry more about the Kurdish problem.

You interrupted a discussion that did not concern you. I asked if you could answer a question which you could not and ignored.

Already posted 3 sources, including CNN, that said what I wrote. Whether it was the biggest construction firm in the world or not it is surely among the biggest in the world which all the sources I posted show and even a quick google search would.

Nope,It's also not among the biggest in the world. Bad luck.
Try another one later.

Stop making claims without any freaking proof. A news reporter isn't a source.
That conglomerate is not even among the top 2000 companies. Let alone stand the biggest construction company.

Come on hessan, snap out of the fantasy.

Ooh and no sandman is going to tell me where I can post or not.

LOL. No humiliation whatsoever. I stick to facts while your countrymen are sticking to fantasy and unable to back their empty and false claims up.
You have been humiliated you know it but you prefer to ignore it, im not going to dig it up, i have to work tomorrow and im going to sleep soon.

Since when has anything been countered? Where is the proof of a genetic kinship between Turks and Japanese/Korean people? No such thing has been posted by any Turks here.
I am not repeating myself.
Your repeating it again, nobody claimed that Turks have a genetic kinship with Koreans and Japanese here, we just showed you a wiki page where Japanese and Korean was included in Altaic Languages, you are the one who came up with genetics.

Nope,It's also not among the biggest in the world. Bad luck.
Try another one later.

Stop making claims without any freaking proof. A news reporter isn't a source.
That conglomerate is not even among the top 2000 companies. Let alone stand the biggest construction company.

Come on hessan, snap out of the fantasy.

Oh, is that why so many sources claim this. Poor thing. I guess that CNN, that Dutch news site, newspapers etc. are lying. They have kept us as fools for all that time.

CNN is now a false source. Interesting. Anyway don't derail the topic.

Semitic and Arabs are Caucasian people you worthless Lithuanian. Useless people with no civilization or anything to be proud of. As I said a few Arab tribes could invade your little poor backwater called Lithuania where most are unemployed, alcoholics, prostitutes, criminals or when the other half of the country prostitutes themselves in Western Europe. We got some of your species in the GCC too. Mainly for toilette cleaning and sometimes as prostitutes.
Useless people and country.
Lithuania. A country that most people have not even heard about and the laughing stock of all Europe. 3 million strong with a language only their species understand and use. Give me a break.
Even your name is Latin.

Brainless Bedouin, fighting the world. Probably first in his tribe to be educated ! Bedouins are Africans, you sand nigger ! Go take a look at your ugly face. Caucasians, Turks, Circassians, Ottomans, Iraninas all who ruled desert nomads, never mixed their blood with bedounis.

You must have mistaken your country with the GCC. We are not migrating in the millions to the West. We are not living in poverty. We are not having a small GDP per capita.

A Turk should really not talk about any innovations since you have made so few innovations that they can be counted on one hand. Not only Turks but Turkic people as a whole. Which again gets me back to our past discussion about civilizations where you are at the bottom compared to Semitic and Indo-Iranain people. Everyone knows this. Open any book about world history and civilizations and you will find out.

Yet, GCC is better off than your country overall. Once the shift from a knowledge-based society has been completed all doubt would be gone.

Why are you trying to avoid my questions by attacking my nation?

You have been humiliated you know it but you prefer to ignore it, im not going to dig it up, i have to work tomorrow im going to sleep soon.

Your repeating it again, nobody claimed that Turks have a genetic kinship with Koreans and Japanese here, we just showed you a wiki page where Japanese and Korean was included in Altaic Languages, you are the one who came up with genetics.

Whatever you say. That's not what the debate shows. So many false claims from your compatriots. From Mughals being Turkic (false) to Turks having a genetic affinity to Japanese and Koreans (false) to Ottomans not being Arabized (false) etc.

Now you have a few Turkish users claiming that Turkic civilization were more impressive than Semitic ones (totally false).

@Kaan said there was a genetic connection but is unable to provide sources for that.

Altaic langauges is still a PROPOSED LANGUAGE family. There are as many critics as there are supporters. Often Japanese and Korean is not even included.

Yet that Wiki page constantly points out that this is just a theory and that even the language proposal (Altaic languages) is controversial. Yet you use it as some kind of fact.

Brainless Bedouin, fighting the world. Probably first in his tribe to be educated ! Bedouins are Africans, you sand nigger ! Go take a look at your ugly face. Caucasians, Turks, Circassians, Ottomans, Iraninas all who ruled desert nomads, never mixed their blood with bedounis.

Haha, you are a funny Lithuanian peasant. Arabs as other Semites are Caucasian. Always were. Even in ancient descriptions.

1820 drawing of a Book of Gatesfresco of the tomb of Seti I, depicting (from left) four groups of people:Libyans, Nubians, Semitics, Egyptians.[2]

White people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Turks are not. They are Mongoloids. They are not Caucasian peoples. So much bullshit.

Caucasian race - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Anyway you are just a useless Lithuanian. A country good for nothing. The size of an province in Syria. Only good at exporting carpenters to Western Europe and prostitutes. Even to the GCC as well.

Oh, is that why so many sources claim this. Poor thing. I guess that CNN, that Dutch news site, newspapers etc. are lying. They have kept us as fools for all that time.

CNN is now a false source. Interesting. Anyway don't derail the topic.

First time you have seen a false news source :)

By the way weren't you crying in the other thread that this news source was false :)
Bulldozing the birthplace of Mohammed: Developers set to demolish building next to site of the Prophet's home to make way for imam's residence | Mail Online

Like I said, I put down Forbes. This is a institution that ranks companies worldwide for years. It is also a very respected institution and a expert on this subject

The world is more than wikipedia and news reports, you know that right :)

It's not about winning. It's about backing up a false claim and not vanishing when called out.

You must be drunk if you think that anyone is winning anything. Winning as losing time on a internet forum. I call that losing. If I was payed for this I might have been "winning".

the topic has long been discussed and drown in off topic, thanks to you mostly. you keep writing enormous posts with often off topic related stuff in it, that some people fall in your trap and change the topic to an off topic one. you had your points, we had our points. just if you were man enough you would accept some of the things that were said in the beginning, like the political status of KSA, whether KSA and the gulf countries are oil related or not etc. yet, you, rather in a funny and shameless way, tried to spin the facts in your way while everybody posted generally accepted facts. i know you will reply now again, i know you´re burning inside when you are proven wrong, hence your tragicomic long essays here. anyway, i almost wrote an essay too, but luckily, i am not the one who needs to study tonight :)

Says an Arabian :omghaha:

KSA is a G-20 member and the GCC alone has an over 2 times bigger economy than Turkey. Lithuania is less relevant than tiny Qatar. Tiny Qatar has 100 times as much influence in the world.

Lithuania is an insignificant country with a 800 year long recorded history. That's just the reality.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom