What's new

Fakhri Pasha "The Defender of Madina"

in the end it didn't help because they were just conquered by others such as the persians, turks, british, french, Romans, Greeks.
Here are the few Turkic Civilizations
List of Turkic dynasties and countries - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

When you guys ruled southern Turkey Turks didn't even live their they were all local arabs and when you ruled parts of central asia turks didn't even live there those were mainly persians and the turks that did live their lived independently and were mercenaries.

We saved you guys from numerous crusading armies. (There were about 8 crusades)
We saved the Arabs in the Arabian Peninsula from the Portuguese and tried to from the British and French
We saved the arabs in north Africa from the spanish.
Today we are taking care of syrian refugees

Why do you think we migrated to the middle east. Obviously because it was at the time the most developed place in the world unlike today. Unfortunately your arab countries where everyone is killing each other is the real back water not central asia or turkey.

Anyway nothing more to add or discuss. Let the troll sausage feast continue for all I care.

LOL. The Arab world is HUGE. From Morocco to Oman in the east. It lies in the most historic parts of the entire world. At the crossroads of the world. Of course foreign entities want or wanted to control it.

The British and French were in the ME for about 50 years. Greek? Which Greek? It was the opposite way. The Semitic Phoenicians - the most great ancient seafarers colonized most of Southern Europe and built numerous European cities that are still standing today.

Romans controlled small parts of Levant, the northernmost Arabia (small again) and a few other areas of Northern Africa which was not Arab back then.

Anyway the Roman Empire was ruled by an Arab Emperor.

Philip the Arab.

Philip the Arab - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What about the Semitic Carthaginians and Punic's? Ever heard about Hannibal? One of the most famous generals. Defeated the Romans. All while Turks did not exist.

Hannibal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

None of them were influential aside from very few (Ottomans the most) and not very old. Not impressed if you insists on talking about history.

Nonsense. Whole Southern and Eastern Turkey (basically about half) was under Arab control for centuries. Besides Turks are indigenous people mostly. Genetic tests confirm this. No, Turks were present in Central Asia by then. No need to fool oneself.

Besides Russians, Arabs, Persian, Mongols and others ruled Central Asia for centuries as well. What is now Turkey has been ruled by over 10 different peoples or so. Actually Arabs used Turkish slaves.

No the Portuguese were defeated by the Omanis which were an independent empire back then always. Until the British defeated them about 100 years ago.

No, actually the independent Moroccan Kingdom attacked Spain. Also remember who controlled Iberia for 800 years. Arabs and Berbers.

That's good. But your president got engaged in the conflict and took sides and has supported the rebels so it is his obligation as a neighbor.

Nobody is killing each other n 90% of the Arab world. I already told you that GCC is much more stable and peaceful than Turkey. You had plenty of wars in the last few decades and conflict with Kurds etc. where thousands died.

Also you are comparing 20+ countries and their security with just 1.

the fact that you keep coming back here and the fact that you started 2 threads regarding Turkey after this thread simply means that you were/are butthurt. i don't know what image you have of yourself in your mind, but most of the people (not only Turks) here know you're just being a pain in the ***, to put it in a very soft way.

your 'facts' are only your subjective false/half true 'facts'. anyway keep living in the past, as i can understand that's the only thing to be proud about for you and you know that the Arabs of nowadays are in a terrible state, to state it yet again in a soft way. if you think you can hurt us by diving in the past, you're wrong. we just laugh at your desperate futile attempts.

No, I could not care less. It was only a reply to @Kaan who was the one who was actually butthurt since he started the first anti-KSA thread on the ME section about that false prince who defected. I just returned the favor with that report about Turkey jailing more journalists than any other country. Then he made another anti-KSA thread to with I replied. I think that we made 3 threads each in total.

You think that I take that seriously? You must be insane.

No, they are all correct. Everyone knows about them. That's why you can't counter them.

LOL. The Arab world is HUGE. From Morocco to Oman in the east. It lies in the most historic parts of the entire world. At the crossroads of the world. Of course foreign entities want or wanted to control it.

The British and French were in the ME for about 50 years. Greek? Which Greek? It was the opposite way. The Semitic Phoenicians - the most great ancient seafarers colonized most of Southern Europe and built numerous European cities that are still standing today.

What about the Semitic Carthaginians and Punic's? Ever heard about Hannibal? One of the most famous generals. Defeated the Romans. All while Turks did not exist.

None of them were influential aside from very few (Ottomans the most) and not very old. Not impressed if you insists on talking about history.

Nonsense. Whole Southern and Eastern Turkey (basically about half) was under Arab control for centuries. Besides Turks are indigenous people mostly. Genetic tests confirm this. No, Turks were present in Central Asia by then. No need to fool oneself.

Besides Russians, Arabs, Persian, Mongols and others ruled Central Asia for centuries as well. What is now Turkey has been ruled by over 10 different peoples or so. Actually Arabs used Turkish slaves.

No the Portuguese were defeated by the Omanis which were an independent empire back then always. Until the British defeated them about 100 years ago.

No, actually the independent Moroccan Kingdom attacked Spain. Also remember who controlled Iberia for 800 years. Arabs and Berbers.

That's good. But your president got engaged in the conflict and took sides and has supported the rebels so it is his obligation as a neighbor.

Nobody is killing each other n 90% of the Arab world. I already told you that GCC is much more stable and peaceful than Turkey. You had plenty of wars in the last few decades and conflict with Kurds etc. where thousands died.

No, I could not care less. It was only a reply to @Kaan who was the one who was actually butthurt since he started the first anti-KSA thread on the ME section about that false prince who defected. I just returned the favor with that report about Turkey jailing more journalists than any other country. Then he made another anti-KSA thread to with I replied. I think that we made 3 threads each in total.

You think that I take that seriously? You must be insane.

No, they are all correct. Everyone knows about them. That's why you can't counter them.

whatever makes you feel like a big smart (butthurt) chap

There is just some much crap that it isn't worth the response and it is clear that you don't know anything about history and that you dont want to learn.You are denying historical facts. We turks know what direction we are moving in. We know our history and our achievements and as far I am concerned I don't need to educate some kid that is sitting behind the computer talking crap just to make himself feel like he is smart. Last question. If you think that turks are not a worthy people then why are you even comparing your self to them? Do you compare your self to Zimbabwe?

whatever makes you feel like a big smart (butthurt) chap

You overestimate my seriousness on this forum. I don't take this forum that seriously. Never had. Anyway I already told you who was clearly the most butthurt person here since he had to take this debate in 1 single thread and move it to others by creating anti-KSA threads on another section altogether.

Nor was I the one who needed to call all the 15-20 Turkish users on this forum to this thread.:lol:

I never quoted any Arab users although I easily could.

Anyway if you want to excuse me then I am going out after a pizza that a local Turkish chap is making here. It's rather good.
I like the one with tuna.

@Kaan yes, you know Semitic/Arab and the ancient ME history that my people are ingenious to better than me. OK. If that makes you happy.

You overestimate my seriousness on this forum. I don't take this forum that seriously. Never had. Anyway I already told you who was clearly the most butthurt person here since he had to take this debate in 1 single thread and move it to others by creating anti-KSA threads on another section altogether.

Nor was I the on you needed to call all the 15-20 Turkish users on this forum to this thread.:lol:

Anyway if you want to excuse me then I am going out after a pizza that a local Turkish chap is making here. It's rather good.
I like the one with tuna.
I suggest you buy your pizza from an arab it will be superior thanks to those past civilizations.:-)

I suggest you buy your pizza from an arab it will be superior thanks to those past civilizations.:-)

Plenty of them too although they mostly stick to shawarmas, falafel, kibbeh or kebab.

Also Iranian pizzaerias and kebab places.

Like them all.

Kurdish too.

Much better than the local food.

Plenty of them too although they mostly stick to shawarmas, falafel, kibbeh or kebab.

Also Iranian pizzaerias and kebab places.

Like them all.

Kurdish too.

Much better than the local food.
Shawirma is turkish by the way and it is actually called Doner.

Shawirma is turkish by the way and it is actually called Doner.

Who cares? Shawarma is an Arabic name and now a stable Arabic dish with many different variations depending on the country.

I do like kebab, kibbeh and falafel though.

Doner Kebab and Shawarma are two distinct dishes btw.

Like saying Gyros and Doner Kebab are the same.

Anyway all those dishes are similar.

People ate similar foods thousands of years ago in the ancient ME where lamb etc. was first domesticated and where it is a symbol in some countries.

Who cares? Shawarma is an Arabic name and now a stable Arabic dish with many different variations depending on the country.

I do like kebab, kibbeh and falafel though.
shawrima is actually turkish which means to turn (Chevirme). Either way it doesn't mater where i is from what matters is if it tastes good or not.

shawrima is actually turkish which means to turn (Chevirme). Either way it doesn't mater where i is from what matters is if it tastes good or not.

Might be the case. Don't know and it is hard to establish who ate what first. In anyway all those dishes I mentioned are all very similar. Despite being stable dishes of different countries and people.

Also I have to remind you of the fact that people of the ME ate similar foods thousands of years ago since animals such as lamb etc. were first domesticated in the ME. People must have eaten this kind of food long, long ago. Of course later it was refined and each people made their own version.

Practically you can make all those dishes I mentioned with all kind of meat.

Last edited:
Besides I was trolling the past weekend but so were other users. What annoyed me was the amount of trolling in the beginning and talk about "traitors". Totally one-sided and without looking at the time back then and situation.

As I said I have no problem with Turks or any other people and until that weekend I never trolled against Turks. But you need two to tango.

Anyway apologies but I do warn you that I am trying to get myself banned and that I am probably going to leave the forum in the coming weeks if I can manage to do that.:lol:. At least certainly before another exam period. Too much of a waste of time honestly. Time to limit the time spent in a virtual world for everyone I recommend.

Feel free to insult Saudi Arabians, Arabs, Semitic people, the ME or whatever. I don't take that seriously. Dozens of users do it already on the ME section and I hardly ever react. Unless they are quoting me.

Just the internet.

Besides I was trolling the past weekend but so were other users. What annoyed me was the amount of trolling in the beginning and talk about "traitors". Totally one-sided and without looking at the time back then and situation.

As I said I have no problem with Turks or any other people and until that weekend I never trolled against Turks. But you need two to tango.

Anyway apologies but I do warn you that I am trying to get myself banned and that I am probably going to leave the forum in the coming weeks if I can manage to do that.:lol:. Too much of a waste of time honestly. Time to limit the time spent in a virtual world for everyone I recommend.
Besides I was trolling the past weekend but so where other users. What annoyed me was the amount of trolling in the beginning and talk about "traitors" totally one-sided and looking at the time back then and situation.

Anyway apologies but I do warn you that I am trying to get myself banned from time to time before exam periods delibaretely.
I agree we lose alot of time here. Yes you are correct that people did automatically label all arabs as traitors even though many fought for the caliphate. Also the whole issue with turks started when you stated that they were basically nobodies who came out of nowhere and that they did not even exist as a people which pissed us off because we know that is not true. After that it just spiraled out of control.

They mainly propagated Persian culture, the influence of Turkic culture seems very small. See the Indian section, all of them were Persian speaking.
They are still turkic with most of the population being persian so you kind of have to. Is india an anglo country because they wear western clothes and speak english in bussiness and politics?

Nor was I the one who needed to call all the 15-20 Turkish users on this forum to this thread.:lol:

Adsız.jpg

In case of any edits. :p:

post 13.

@Kaan

Edit:

On a second thought...... @T-123456 @xenon54 you might enjoy this. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom