What's new

Fair? - A documentary about skin colour in India

And finally regarding looks,

One cant do anything about how one looks,but one can lead a clean healthy lifestyle.

Abhor from smoking and drinking,eat at the right times.

Dont eat these silly frozen meat,eat sea food that too fresh from the sea.

Try not to eat too much fried food.

everyone knows the answers,the clean lifestyle of a dark skinned person ll score over the make up of a fair skinned person anyday.

discpline and abstinence alone gives strength and power not indulgence.

:cheesy:

tell this to our Chini friends :|

Guys in India, do people from the hills really have much of an identity in the national media/movie industries?

What do you consider hilly areas? There's this new actor from Jammu, Vidyut Jamwal, he has done well for himself.

Vidyut-Jamwal.jpg

And I think a lot of them are involved in tv soaps and stuff.

Malayalam is much better in this regard also,there are many good newcomers like Nivin Pauly and even the sons like Prithviraj or even Dulquer Salman are not too bad.

How do you know these people?

I am just curous?

@Indischer @hadoken

Let's not kid ourself.

The North-East might as well be invisible for the rest of india.

Yes, cases like Ganesh are very rare. But I think it's not the question of geography here. Anyone having solely mongoloid looks will find it much harder to break into our entertainment industry.

Ravi,

I come from Kanyakumari District.My parents speak both Malayalam/Tamizh and my grandparents spoke sanskrit and telugu apart from these languages.

Trivandrum used to a very cosmopolitan place.

Actually even normal Tamils from other parts of TN know Mammoty/Mohan Lal/Suresh Gopi/Mukesh and many watch Malayalam flicks.

Malayalam actors are there in every single Tam movie and Tamils actors in Malayalam flicks.

Is very normal.

What do you consider hilly areas? There's this new actor from Jammu, Vidyut Jamwal, he has done well for himself.

And I think a lot of them are involved in tv soaps and stuff.

Usually thats pretty much were it starts. That little strip from Jammu to western Nepal

Kangna Ranaut, Preity Zinta, Anupam kher, Manisha koirala, Mohit chauhan, Minisha lamba, Udita Goswamy, Nirmal Pandey, Himani Shivpuri,Chitrashi Rawat,Deepak Dobriyal, !!

But these guys are more conventional paharis.

Manisha Koirala,she might even be related to Hadoken.

Udita is a proper Pahari/Anushka Sharma's mom is kumaoni and her cuteness comes from her mom.

I have an Algerian friend here,she is 32 but looks 18.

Oh my,what a cutie.I often tell my husband if i had seen her before i met him,i might have different ideas.

LOL....Dalliances with a MUSLIM woman?? Whatever happened to Smarta Brahmin purity & integrity!:partay:

@Indischer @hadoken

Let's not kid ourself.

The North-East might as well be invisible for the rest of india.

Not really,Assamese are very very well integrated with India and they are proper Hindus.

The other states are different but nothing stops them.

LOL....Dalliances with a MUSLIM woman?? Whatever happened to Smarta Brahmin purity & integrity!:partay:

Is a way to appreciate her beauty and nature,chillax.

You forgetting Manisha Koirala.
yea she is like the Amitabh for all us Paharis.

I can only imagine how much harder it must be for the ones with mongoloid features to break into the industry.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom