What's new

Failure of Pakistani Government; it’s the time for Army to hold Pakistan?

There is a big differene beteween Checks and balanaces system in Western democracies and those in Sub-Continent.

besides US chooses one kind of democracy for itself and the kind of it has supported in Egypt and so on.

In simple words if for western kind of democracy, the same atmosphere or frame work is needed.

Not merely Voting specially in India and Pakistan where votes are bought or either infulenced by communal sentiments and divide.

I've indicated in previuos post its a long time to become a better democracy...and western democracies achieved that level of maturity only after a period of time.

Democracies in india and pakistan are very young compared to western democracies ....that why we've a long way to go to reach their level of sophistication...and that maturity cant be achieved by abandonig democracy perodically as it happens in case of pakistan.

Well i dont Fully agree with you.. Even the army is corrupt. We need someone like Imran Khan or Nawaz Sharif to run the country. Army people are like dictators, PPl like zardari Beg for aid from US and other European Countries?. People like musharaf should be handged and Zardari should be shot infront of public. Thats the truth about them. Im sick and tired of these Idiots running our country.

Let me give you the scenerio. Do you really think taliban exist? if they do why dont they terrorize other countires other than US or Pakistan. This is all made up by US and funded by US. For a second even if you think talibaan is there then you can see if you kill 10 ppl from a family and 1 gets unharmed. Now that unharmed person dont have a reason to live. so he becomes a sucide bomber and dides. and here US and Pakistan Called These Kinda PPl " Tabliban". This is not our war. And the talibaan dont exist. End of the story.

There is a very famous saying as well: Jis Tarah Kay Log Houn Gay, Usi tarah Kay Leader Aaien gay.

There are mistakes in people of pakistan as well. So noone is right. For destablizing pakistan Everyone is equally involved People+ Politions + Army.

Try going to the towns which are getting bombed evenery day by PAF and US and If you think about my point you will see what im getting at. Bilal

Regards,

What!!!!!!!! lmfao, So you tell are telling me Imran and Nawaz are the best and our army is bad wtf, dude we had that funny looking nawaz twice but he gave us nothing but trouble, imran is way to emotional and i believe he is in politics for unknown reason. Army has hurt the country???? compare to Nawaz????? :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Regards,

What!!!!!!!! lmfao, So you tell are telling me Imran and Nawaz are the best and our army is bad wtf, dude we had that funny looking nawaz twice but he gave us nothing but trouble, imran is way to emotional and i believe he is in politics for unknown reason. Army has hurt the country???? compare to Nawaz????? :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Aray bhai, he is saying that Taliban do not even exist!

Aisi dunya main, asmaan say aik naik aur paak Khalifa utray ga, aur Pakistan may sab buraiyon ka khatma!

Magar is waqt yeh pata nahin kay dari shave karna, larkiyon ka school jaana, jeans pehna, mobile phone pay baat karna (exceptions: can use mobile phone to detonate explosives in bombings) whaghera 'buraiyon may shamil hay kay nahin.

I've indicated in previuos post its a long time to become a better democracy...and western democracies achieved that level of maturity only after a period of time.

Democracies in india and pakistan are very young compared to western democracies ....that why we've a long way to go to reach their level of sophistication...and that maturity cant be achieved by abandonig democracy perodically as it happens in case of pakistan.

Actually the dynamics of the Democracy cannot be enforced upon the developing counteries in the era of hostillities btw Great powers .
These counteries often try the preventive measures to deviate from the perils of Global Powers fighting like demons to persue their interests .

Magar is waqt yeh pata nahin kay dari shave karna, larkiyon ka school jaana, jeans pehna, mobile phone pay baat karna (exceptions: can use mobile phone to detonate explosives in bombings) whaghera 'buraiyon may shamil hay kay nahin.

This is najdi evil philosophy. This is not the view point of majority of Pakistanis.

In the present situation mid term elections is the best solution.
People have not made Mr Zardari King of Pakistan so that he sells it as he sees fit.

BTW
Man how remarkably the image of Army in the Public has recovered after the resignation of Gen Musharaaf . Outstanding job by Gen Kiani .

:tup::tup: :pakistan:

The Best thing is to install a guy which can be remotely controlled by the Army .

The person should be illeterate , Have many corruption charges upon him , Minimum Popularity and trust level among public , Should always be fearfull of the fact that " there are many chances that my Gov can be topled " Should be conceived ny public as an American Agent etc etc
and guess what there no best person other than Mr 10% himself who satisfies the Marit Condition .:bunny: :D

:pakistan:

When i look around n see whats happening in Pakistan for da past 1 year,time n again people get fooled and they vote for da same people we've tried n they havent lived to our expectations. Im sorry to say this,i dont believe it im saying this but this kinda democracy NOT WORTH IT. If the army takes over people would feel in safe hands,at least i would. Musharraf had badly effected army reputation,General Kiani is a man of character n im sure he can handle Pakistan much better than these polititions.
God bless Pakistan :pakistan:

^^
The fact is you dont need a man of character to do this dirty job . Mr 10% is ideal for this job Once Fully controlled by Army .
Bai mulkon ki sair aur protocol and .... milta rahay bus jo Army bolay ussay sir juka kr man lo chahey is me apni besti hi kyon na ho ..
Plus you also dont need some oversmart politicians Like ZAB or BB for this job making things worse for the Army .

Same happens in US also . They want a duffer which can be controlled through his advisers . Take Bush for eg ... man this guy was a real idiot .

There are some state policies constituted unanimously with the help of information acquired over a certin time period . Those who try to breach it get unacceptable meet their fate just like JFK,Lincoln and many more around the globe .

Last edited:
Regards,

I said.. Talibaan are just made up name by Americans which are as well funded by them. Us rite now trying to dominate pakistan in any way it can. Do you think zardari is an ordinary covilian. A guy whi didnt even pass matricor in other words say high school is our president. I have seen leaders of the country done Masters, PHd's U name it. They are all imported by US. Benazir was Killed by zardari on the Saying of US. Not only that . PPl like Rehman Malik, Salman Taseer, and Mustafa Kamal, Shold retire and go back to US. We dont Need them. You may be right that nawaz ight create corruption but not as much as the current leaders are doing and destablizing the country.As for Imran Khan, He can own any one on any given day . Hands Down.
Again, if the people are bad then the leaders we will get would be bad as well. If people are good then we would get good leaders as well. This is not me saying Instead Its all given in Quran.

Pakistan must stay a democracy. After a few cycles of bad democracy, able leaders will naturally vie for power. Because of the constant Army generals engaging in coups, the same civilian corrupt assholes come to power every single time. It's really not that ******* hard to understand.

The Best thing is to install a guy which can be remotely controlled by the Army .

The person should be illeterate , Have many corruption charges upon him , Minimum Popularity and trust level among public , Should always be fearfull of the fact that " there are many chances that my Gov can be topled " Should be conceived ny public as an American Agent etc etc
and guess what there no best person other than Mr 10% himself who satisfies the Marit Condition .:bunny: :D

:pakistan:

see this theory going, wrong. bettr have a persin like musharaf who knows what army needs & how to decept the only superpower in the world at large!:azn:;):pakistan:

Mr Zardari was not elected by the people in fact he was not even fit to contest the elections. People voted for BB but Mr Corruption was installed by a coup detta carried out by US through getting Benazir assassinated cause she deviated from the terms and agreements that she had agreed upon before touching down in Pakistan.

The only person that benefited most from the assassination of BB is Mr Zardari himself. Any criminal investigator will interrogate such a person at first instance

This person has publicly said he knows the names of BB's assassins while he never tells it or try to arrest them. (I bet he knew exactly what happened and how he will use it for his own ulterior motives

PS: Pakistan will be lucky if it endures the presidency of His Most Corrupt Majesty Mr Zardari (don't believe me google zardari corruption)

The best thing for Pakistan is sustained democracy. We may not like it at times and things may go bad at times as well but this is the only long term solution to Pakistan's problem.
Although, the short term solution is to put army back, it will have severe implications for Pakistan's future. I mean think about it, if Kerry-Lugar bill was presented to Musharaf's regime, it would already have been accepted by our side.

I mean think about it, if Kerry-Lugar bill was presented to Musharaf's regime, it would already have been accepted by our side.

You are comparing democracy (Damn-HYPOCRISY) with Dictatorship here which is totally flawed. But anyways the KLB has been passed against the national interest. what difference did it make and please do not mention the lame press conference held by John Kerry and Shah Mehmood Lugar. All Shah Mehmood Lugar did was to waste tax payers money flying in private jets to and from to what end?

DID you watch the interview of US viceroy in Pakistan Ann Patterson?
She was basically saying this is it, your leaders are our servants so just live with it we have bought them with cold hard $$$'s.

The so called KLB :usflag:(Pakistan Enslavement Bill):usflag: did not mention corruption once. I bet they did not want to offend Mr Corruption himself:)

TTP kill innocent people in the name of religion while Mr Zardari and company sold out a nation in the name of $$$'s.

PS: Pakistan will be lucky if it endures the presidency of His Most Corrupt Majesty Mr Zardari (don't believe me google zardari corruption)

Last edited:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom