What's new

Failure of Pakistani Government; it’s the time for Army to hold Pakistan?

FlyingEagle

Reaction score
Within 20 days 8 major incidences in Peshawar, Islamabad, Kohat and Lahore. It’s a big failure of the Government. Inflation is at its peak. No one is secure.

1. Time to resign Zardari, Gillani, Shah Mahmood Qureshi, Rehman Malik, Kaira, Raja Perveez Ashraf etc etc?

2.Time for Army to hold Pakistan?

3.Time for new Elections?

What's your openion and suggestions?

Do you think will increase problems then solve.

1.) Resigning, will not help. Terrorist are not party wise (I think so), so they will continue attack.

2.) Same as above. Army will create problems only.

3) ReElection, means blowing the country. ReElection can be done at the time when everything is stable. In instable time, this will increase problems only.

Solutions lay within Govt. Govt. should take step thats all.

Do you think will increase problems then solve.

1.) Resigning, will not help. Terrorist are not party wise (I think so), so they will continue attack.

2.) Same as above. Army will create problems only.

3) ReElection, means blowing the country. ReElection can be done at the time when everything is stable. In instable time, this will increase problems only.

Solutions lay within Govt. Govt. should take step thats all.

Some other way out?

Well i dont Fully agree with you.. Even the army is corrupt. We need someone like Imran Khan or Nawaz Sharif to run the country. Army people are like dictators, PPl like zardari Beg for aid from US and other European Countries?. People like musharaf should be handged and Zardari should be shot infront of public. Thats the truth about them. Im sick and tired of these Idiots running our country.

Let me give you the scenerio. Do you really think taliban exist? if they do why dont they terrorize other countires other than US or Pakistan. This is all made up by US and funded by US. For a second even if you think talibaan is there then you can see if you kill 10 ppl from a family and 1 gets unharmed. Now that unharmed person dont have a reason to live. so he becomes a sucide bomber and dides. and here US and Pakistan Called These Kinda PPl " Tabliban". This is not our war. And the talibaan dont exist. End of the story.

There is a very famous saying as well: Jis Tarah Kay Log Houn Gay, Usi tarah Kay Leader Aaien gay.

There are mistakes in people of pakistan as well. So noone is right. For destablizing pakistan Everyone is equally involved People+ Politions + Army.

Try going to the towns which are getting bombed evenery day by PAF and US and If you think about my point you will see what im getting at.

Regards,
Bilal

Last edited:
I think Govt. Need people's support. If people oppose it they will have to either wait to announce re election. Thus enabling terrorist to become more powerful. So, its people wish only.

can i suggest self introspection.

geee i'm not a guru in these matters of politics and admn , but I think pak govt can handle the situation.

If the situation worsens i would(very least probability) go for army takeover.

Army? Bad Idea.... will create more pressure on Army which is already under severe pressure due to Terrorism.
Elections? Even NS don't want elections, things aren't pretty clear on ground.

Within 20 days 8 major incidences in Peshawar, Islamabad, Kohat and Lahore. It’s a big failure of the Government. Inflation is at its peak. No one is secure.

1. Time to resign Zardari, Gillani, Shah Mahmood Qureshi, Rehman Malik, Kaira, Raja Perveez Ashraf etc etc?

2.Time for Army to hold Pakistan?

3.Time for new Elections?

What's your openion and suggestions?

Plzzz think before u write some thing. We support our ARMY 101% and we have choosen these leaders so we have to trust them in these times. In next election remeber to vote to right person. Nawaz Sharif isnt any good either. I would love to see Imran Khan in controll.

What our forces need to do are.

1: Now we have been in war long time. They should have better intelligene so these attacks can stops

2: Money and support from these terrorists must been cut off. Most off support comes via Afghanistan. Pakistan now have to do same to these countires like India if they dont stopp.

3. And we ppl must support our forces. i bet these terroristes lived some where near Lahore. We should not rent houses to ppl we dont know and if we see some one we must alert police. Now police should make effort to make better system to collect info they get and ppl can trust them

I trust my forces and i am 100 sure they will get these talibans.

Last edited:
And watching now it took only 4 hours to stop these attacks. I am very impressed. I hear some injured forces did not wanted to go to hospital but wanted to fight.

Salaam phesh karto ho Pakistani Police and Army who took action in this operation.

Well i dont Fully agree with you.. Even the army is corrupt. We need someone like Nawaz Sharif to run the country.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

---------- Post added at 08:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 AM ----------

My suggestion: Let the government complete its term..I hope Pakistani AWAM selects a better leader next time not old choor's again.

There isn't a quick fix solution to these problems.

Its going to be a couple of years to get the Taliban out of Pakistan for good.
For now you should try to hit the Taliban where it hurts their wallets.

These are dark times , but remember Pakistan, the night is always darkest before the Dawn.

And hope fully the dawn of the new Pakistan will also bring about an end to all extremist non-state actors within Pakistan. Including LeT, there cant be any distinctions citizens. Otherwise you never know if another PT will come through the same open gate.

Let me give you the scenerio. Do you really think taliban exist? if they do why dont they terrorize other countires other than US or Pakistan. This is all made up by US and funded by US. For a second even if you think talibaan is there then you can see if you kill 10 ppl from a family and 1 gets unharmed. Now that unharmed person dont have a reason to live. so he becomes a sucide bomber and dides. and here US and Pakistan Called These Kinda PPl " Tabliban". This is not our war. And the talibaan dont exist. End of the story.

Regards,
Bilal
To yaar in american agents ko kio nahi marnay daytay?Tum log to in american agents ko bhe Islami Police banatay ho morals support provide kartay how.How many honorable Pathans got killed in suicide attacks by Taliban?Woh log bhe badla lay gain.

Failir is yesterday Lahore police arrested 2 terrorists with suicide jacket and i guess they would have joined in todays attack. Police should had got more info from those arrested maybe could have stopped attacked

Lahore police com. Qizar Parveez saying India is involved in traning of these ppl.

Back
Top Bottom