What's new

Facebook blocked in Bangladesh

yea absolutely.....coz u guys had nthng else to do except declaring war on us.....killing nearly 1 million bangladeshi's on the 26th of march, 1971....one million in a single nyt....shud i say more?

yea absolutely.....coz u guys had nthng else to do except declaring war on us.....killing nearly 1 million bangladeshi's on the 26th of march, 1971....one million in a single nyt....shud i say more?

this indian is going crazzy :lol:

let me tell u guys something....go nd look up the pictures of 1971, u'll get why im being so aggressive.....imagine ur mother and sister being raped by pakistani soldiers....u'll get wat i mean to say

Come up with something specific no generalization.:wave::wave:

Do you know what is one million. Hmmm Hitler was a good man because PA did the holocaust. F***
Someone to stop this BS.

if u guys wud've been man enough then u wud've sticked with the main topic....2ndly, im an indian? lol! Is that wat u call ppl when they speak the truth?

u talk abt immigrants? lol they're filling in the places of the dead pakis and i ges, atleast paying the taxes to get u guys sum brains

Ok I'll accept defeat and bug out of this discussion.I just cannot post more bad remarks about Bangladeshis because there are nice people too from Bangladesh like eastwatch, Al-Zakir,iajdani (i am sorry for the posts ill delete them ASAP) etc but there are some people with huge ego..in any case my apology to Bangladeshi members.No matter how how much bad stuff i post here about BD i still have nothing but good feelings about Bangladesh.I just sometimes get pissed off by Skies post when he call Pakistan stone age backward country etc.May god bring peace and love in the people of Bangladesh and hopefully Bangladesh will prosper and grow.

during the war, an estimated 5 million bangladeshis were killed....thats the official number.....think about the bodies which werent found or traced

if u guys wud've been man enough then u wud've sticked with the main topic....2ndly, im an indian? lol! Is that wat u call ppl when they speak the truth?

u talk abt immigrants? lol they're filling in the places of the dead pakis and i ges, atleast paying the taxes to get u guys sum brains

m already post that pakistany members are used to fake BD members (pakistany with BD flag) so they cant digest the truth :rofl:

I said PK needs to improve its impression in BD if they want that no Bangladeshi will hate them. I did not say that PK must need to justify their good image in BD. I said that there is reason if some BD people dislike PK and if Pk wants that those few BD people will not dislike PK then PK has to work here to build a good image. ANd if PK does not care BD then - no need.

I must assure you that Pakistan does not care what Bangladeshi people think about it. We respect all who respect us.

I have many Bangladeshi friends and I have respect for them but anyone who thinks that my country should do something to impress Bangladeshi people then he is living in dreams!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude! this is not the way world goes!!!!>>>>>>>
Do you ever ask India to impress BD people as when united Pakistan appeared on world's map, thousands of people who were migrating to Pakistan were killed. And even before 47 thousands and thousands were killed by Indians!!

my bad.....the official number is 1 million to 3 million

whoz asking u to impress us? do sumthng to stop the bombings.....we feel bad when we see pictures of a muslim brother into pieces

m already post that pakistany members are used to fake BD members (pakistany with BD flag) so they cant digest the truth :rofl:

finding ways to increase your posts,?? like the kid above??

i have a better Idea,

search for a one liner thread,

google a fine one liner and past that on the thread and post it,

It will not only help to reduce your stats of BS posts

but also you will be able to post a sensible thing for the first time in your life :tup:

Wont waste your time further, your are go!

It is written in there that: "Some Bangladeshi students were demonstrated in the road after banning of FB. They were saying that BD govt is trying to MAke BD as Pakistan and Afghanistan."
Also some people are saying that we are not part of PK.

I don't understand mindset of you guys!!!!!!!!!!

Licking the feet of India is acceptable for you guys but following Pakistan is bad :angry:

I don't understand mindset of you guys!!!!!!!!!!

Licking the feet of India is acceptable for you guys but following Pakistan is bad :angry:

if any country has good relation with india so they licking the feet of india ??????

by this concept your nation may be licking feet of china ????

Back
Top Bottom