What's new

Facebook blocked in Bangladesh

Is that a fact..or more like your personal opinion?You're outta your mind. You sound like mentally retarded 18 year old kid (No offense but Do you get bullied in college often? How much harder are you gonna try to flame Pakistani Members?)
Speaking of Stone Age Country.Hey the GDP of that stone age country is $165 Billion while modern country BD GDP is $79.6 Billion.Per Capita Income of Pakistan is 2,661 where as modern country Bangladesh has per capita income of 1,465..and Pakistan Purchasing Power parity is $431.2 billion (PPP) where as modern BD has PPP of $228.4 billion .Oh and the stone age Pakistan has poverty rate of 23% where as modern Bangladesh has poverty rate of 36%.Oh and this is Pakistan which is actively fighting so economy is kinda broken but recovering now...oh and Stone Age Pakistan's armed forces ranks 6th in the world by means of active troops with active strategic commands for deployment of nuclear weapons..Anyway the bangladeshis look at their own country first before calling other country stone age country.

YOu are not acting like sinior member. I did not say pk lives in stone age. I said some Bandgadehis think so. Chill and peace.

^

Go to Prothom-alo report and comments:

Many people are saying that we are not east-pakistani but we are Bangladeshi. So why our govt is following like PK by banning FB? S
21803210.jpg

Also see the comment here about PK: ????? ??? - ?????? ???? ??????

*NO offense to PK brothers, I'm just saying peoples perceptions, I'm saying true......

This paper is RAW funded and i say it again i know because my own BD friend works for it.

Now coming to the topic and the above part you posted from Prothom-alo specially the highlighted parts above.

I wonder if these few liberals in BD are considering that defending Islam amounts to defending Pakistan?

If the facebook in BD is banned due to blapshemous content then isnt it in support of Islam or support of Pakistan?

And today i am disappointed that how much Hinduism in BD has polluted the minds of neo-liberals that they can not differentiate between Pakistan and Islam.

NOTE: A BD member here said that it was banned because there were some criticism in shape of cartoons of BD PM hassina wajid and not in love for Islam.

So this crape BS from Prothom-alo is just paranoid view

Dude you have some serious problems.You actually believe that Pakistanis care as to what Bangladeshis think of them?That is the problem - Pakistanis have better things to do then worry about quasi-retarded bangladeshi students who are protesting against Pakistan for no reason..In simple words We don't care.

If I say against Pk then I have to ban here. You have tones of problems. But I do not want that, cos I like PK.

by seeing ur way of talking, i can see that ur a noob.....and btw, y r u getting so hyped up? I get it, ur ppl dnt care abt wat others think....coz u guys r too busy to get blown up by ur own bombs....sorry dude.....we just wanted to show sum sympathy for our brothers and that they are getting blown up for nothing!

Its called caring!! and we care for u guys, thats y we're posting such essays to justify ourselves....

Hope ur old and matured enough to get that

by seeing ur way of talking, i can see that ur a noob.....and btw, y r u getting so hyped up? I get it, ur ppl dnt care abt wat others think....coz u guys r too busy to get blown up by ur own bombs....sorry dude.....we just wanted to show sum sympathy for our brothers and that they are getting blown up for nothing!

Its called caring!! and we care for u guys, thats y we're posting such essays to justify ourselves....

Hope ur old and matured enough to get that

Your way of talk shows you are an Indian using BD flag :hang2:

underwater? lol i'd prefer going under water rather than being dead by sum weird bomb attacks

Well whatever is happening in our country is control able and we're taking on such elements now but think about global warming..All of you will be busy under water..just imagine what will happen..........Hell i can bet if at that time you'd be given option to go under water or migrate to Pakistan most of you would opt for Pakistan in heart beat.Rest assured all your blah balah about Bangladesh being somehow superior does not match with facts.

Alright, this is the real face.

u want facts? well, face it then...
Pakistan's army was ranked number one in 1971....u guys boast abt ur economy? if we even allowed USA to set a base in bd, then we wud've been looking down to u guys just lyk wat ur doing now! Want some more facts?

The maximum number of ppl in ur country die out of terrorist attacks....instead of sum disease or watever!

monsoon? remember one thing....a human's lyf is the most precious thing ever created by Allah....taking an innocent's lyf in the name of jihad is the worst crime....

one more thing, Allah never helps those ppl....so we'll see wat happens....dnt act lyk girls....bringing in one topic, when u cant talk abt the main topic.....

u want facts? well, face it then...
Pakistan's army was ranked number one in 1971....u guys boast abt ur economy? if we even allowed USA to set a base in bd, then we wud've been looking down to u guys just lyk wat ur doing now! Want some more facts?

The maximum number of ppl in ur country die out of terrorist attacks....instead of sum disease or watever!

Do you have any doubt the ones who could be defeated by British, soviets and now US and ISAF have been defeated by PA.

Go have a US base and look towards us as you feel like

:angry::angry:

monsoon? remember one thing....a human's lyf is the most precious thing ever created by Allah....taking an innocent's lyf in the name of jihad is the worst crime....

one more thing, Allah never helps those ppl....so we'll see wat happens....dnt act lyk girls....bringing in one topic, when u cant talk abt the main topic.....

Its you who wanted to go underwater not me.

Back
Top Bottom