What's new

Facebook blocked in Bangladesh

do u even knw ANYTHING at all? how old r u? 14?

All im trying to tell u guys is, STOP SHOWING OFF! u guys talk as if ur the americans, ruling over the world...u guys are MAYBE developed than us, but all i can see is that ur judgement and thinking is lyk of stone age ppl....

I commented here so that u guys stop fyting amongst each others and do something to the ppl who r ACTUALLY making fun of Islam...

Hope u guys get it

im not here to state anything about anyone....so dont make me do that....instead of cheap talking on forums....i want us, the muslims to do something against these ppl and not to even give them a chance to point there fingers at Islam

Thank You

All im trying to tell u guys is, STOP SHOWING OFF! u guys talk as if ur the americans, ruling over the world...u guys are MAYBE developed than us, but all i can see is that ur judgement and thinking is lyk of stone age ppl....

I commented here so that u guys stop fyting amongst each others and do something to the ppl who r ACTUALLY making fun of Islam...

Hope u guys get it

Nobody wants to compare Bangladesh with Pakistan, its ur Guy Skies who is saying that Pakistan is living in a stone age, better watch before you write, newbie:agree:

Hope u guys get it

Sunny no third class school boy reasoning is required on this forum. You are new in this forum just educate yourself through worthy members from all over the world. Build your knowledge base and then come up cause I see some complex in your posts. Don't get obsessed by US, Russians, Indians or Pakistanis. Be proud of yourself as Bangla :cheers:

u can do me a favor...go to the scene...and try to find out about me....if u guys are not interested in taking down ppl who are against Islam....say it then....one Vb forum wont matter anything to me....u'll get it if u get to know who i am

^^^i think pakistany members cant able to digest his posts ..

because they are used to fake BD (those are pakistany ) members who always hate india and support pak

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Can you guys cut the crap and stay on Topic ????????????????????????????????????

let me tell u guys something....go nd look up the pictures of 1971, u'll get why im being so aggressive.....imagine ur mother and sister being raped by pakistani soldiers....u'll get wat i mean to say

^^^i think pakistany members cant able to digest his posts ..

because they are used to fake BD (those are pakistany ) members who always hate india and support pak

:rofl:

Lol, here comes another troller from the Elm Street, ready to pour his bullsh1t like always :lol:

thats wat im trying to do....fb supported the movement against Islam....so did a thousand other sites....y not we do something? I aint ordering, im asking....

let me tell u guys something....go nd look up the pictures of 1971, u'll get why im being so aggressive.....imagine ur mother and sister being raped by pakistani soldiers....u'll get wat i mean to say

might be confused with BSF soldiers :lol:, oh wait a sec you are an indie in BD flag

u can do me a favor...go to the scene...and try to find out about me....if u guys are not interested in taking down ppl who are against Islam....say it then....one Vb forum wont matter anything to me....u'll get it if u get to know who i am

What do you mean by against Islam. Being Christian, Jew, Muslaim, Hindu or any religion is a different story but being against Islam , Christianity or Hinduism is totally different and unacceptable.

Finally this forum is not about discussions against religions. Please give a thought as I advised you earlier.:cool:

As far as my knowledge is concern, I've been told by someone who somehow managed to get back to Pakistan that Pakistanis were being slaughtered over there.

everyone out, this thread is showing high amount of BS

epqpfnjm.gif

MODS please close this thread

Back
Top Bottom