What's new

Face It Bollywood

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are no slums in the US. Dont compare US to india, i know you indians love doing that but theres no comparison. US is still the wealthiest country on earth and people here are rich people.

No one is comparing US with India. There is no country in the world with 0 poverty. when i say slums i mean the places all these illegally migrated economically weak people live.

As for indian women, I wish they looked like the women that indians have posted in page 14. It would be good for me if they did, but they dont. Sad for me more than you guys because I come across those unattractive people each day.

why so obssessed with Indian women? Are Pakistani women over or what? If you dont want Indian women attractive then go hook up with mexican. who stopped you.. I aint attracted to Japanese chicks doesnt mean i keep looking in for Japs and then claim that all Japs are bad looking. well that would be something like proving everyone that I am an Idiot.

My friend, Meera is the one name and face you know of who broke through, more for novelty value if nothing else, and I am sure no Pakistani would argue with me on that either. Unlike the faceless and nameless many others who tried but could not. Its a big industry here and the money and competition at a scale Pakistani celebrities are not used to or geared for initially. So for every Meera or Adanan Sami (or Shoaib Akhtar or Wasim Akram) there is a cue of hopefuls who tried but could not make it, and which you guys or we never heard about. Such are the fickle nature of arclights brother. As for acceptance by Western media, its not too big for us Indians, as we have a thriving industry of our own that appreciates Western accolades, but does not necessarily give it the status of being its raison d'etre. Do you know how many Indian girls were there on the red carpet at Cannes this year for instance? And do you see much of a doo da here by us about it? I still think she looks pretty plain in the pancake shot too btw. Nice eyes, but too round and soft on the bone structure. :cheers:
Albeit i think it was Raj Kapoor who set the trend by adamantly casting a Pakistan TV actress, Zeba Bakhtiar in one of his productions.
Anyways, my dear, since you bestow little preference to the Western media hype, may i remind you that the likes of Ashwaria Rai were in oblivion until she became Miss World, a status symbol hyped mostly by West and related societies and for many, the priveledge is to be at Cannes or Oscars. There is no denying to those who make it on the red carpet but the fine line is that the females from our part of the world, being Muslims and Pakistani, have to keep and maintain their ethic and moral values, hence let's not judge them in comparison to the rest. :cheers:

No one is comparing US with India. There is no country in the world with 0 poverty. when i say slums i mean the places all these illegally migrated economically weak people live..

Maybe the indians came here illegally but I've been here for a long time. indians came rushing into my city in just these past few years. Before 2001, there were far fewer indians here than there are now.

why so obssessed with Indian women? Are Pakistani women over or what? If you dont want Indian women attractive then go hook up with mexican. who stopped you.. I aint attracted to Japanese chicks doesnt mean i keep looking in for Japs and then claim that all Japs are bad looking. well that would be something like proving everyone that I am an Idiot.

Theres 3 million indians in US not including the illegal immigrant indians, they are everywhere. So the chances of me bumping into an indian girl is far far greater than me bumping into a Pakistani girl here.

Would you mind telling your government to send the good looking indian women here like the ones in page 14 instead of the indians that are already here.

Albeit i think it was Raj Kapoor who set the trend by adamantly casting a Pakistan TV actress, Zeba Bakhtiar in one of his productions.
Anyways, my dear, since you bestow little preference to the Western media hype, may i remind you that the likes of Ashwaria Rai were in oblivion until she became Miss World, a status symbol hyped mostly by West and related societies and for many, the priveledge is to be at Cannes or Oscars. There is no denying to those who make it on the red carpet but the fine line is that the females from our part of the world, being Muslims and Pakistani, have to keep and maintain their ethic and moral values, hence let's not judge them in comparison to the rest. :cheers:

So, in short,

Pakistan:India :: India:Western world.

Thank you.

So, in short,

Pakistan:India :: India:Western world.

Thank you.

Well if i must spoon feed you, Pakistanis portray Pakistani society,

India imitates Western set up. One example, Dadagri. !!

Yes I remember Zeba. Another round faced girl with sadly not much going for her in terms of bone structure either. Anyways, let me first say that I do not find Aishwarya Rai attractive either. In fact, with her recent irritating put-on accent, and aunty status, quite the opposite actually. I was always more a Sushmita man myself, and it has nothing to do with her surgeon either. Most if not all girls are usually in oblivion on a national platform my friend till they win something as big as Miss India and then Miss World. What ground breaking achievement do you expect from a 20-something that would predate that? As to your last innuendo, I apologise for not being able to respond to a statement that smoothly yet pretty transparently paints all red-carpetters as vamps who get there by out-exposing one another. If thats your line to explain the marked absence of Pakistani girls there, I really would rather leave it at that and save my fingers the unnecessarily futile exercise. Without even bothering to re-post photos here of Pakistani girls maintaining their 'ethical and moral values.' The internet has bounteous treasures. Seek and thou shalt find. :pakistan:

Well if i must spoon feed you, Pakistanis portray Pakistani society,

India imitates Western set up. One example, Dadagri. !!

Well, Pakistanis portray Pakistani society, and Indians portray Indian society.

We are proud to have elements from all sections of the world in our society.

And don't give me that 'imitating west' stuff, if the TTP let them, most pakistanis would be imitating the west as well :P

BTW, what's dadagri?

Before your single sorry soul suggests something, let me remind you i didn't post this thread as a comparison, it was just a humorous topic on some famous faces but as usual some of your country fellows couldn't resist taking personal pot shots and dragging in the yard stick. If anything people like you need to be given time out for making false allegations and flaming the situation. BTW, i don't recall PDF advertising for a spin doctor. Remember there is a fine line between digesting and digressing. Period.

I had enough of your fancy english windjammer and im sorry to say it fails to impress me anymore. Whatever you have done before i still used to think that deep down your still just like all of us but this thread and all the sarcastic comments that i have read from you on here has totally changed my opinion on you. I know that does not matter to you but its sad to see so much hate being put out there in the disguise of humor. I recommend you spend time on something constructive rather than spending it on doing useless research on looks comparisons. I have had enough of stupid people comparing Indian and Pakistani looks on this forum and frankly saying that shows how ugly they really are on the inside. It puts them in the same category as Hitler or Mosolini who also indulged in such activity, justifying it by their own means. WJ grow up and come back, you still have a lot to learn about how the world works. Mindless hate will only lead you on the wrong path.

Maybe the indians came here illegally but I've been here for a long time. indians came rushing into my city in just these past few years. Before 2001, there were far fewer indians here than there are now.

Theres 3 million indians in US not including the illegal immigrant indians, they are everywhere. So the chances of me bumping into an indian girl is far far greater than me bumping into a Pakistani girl here.

Would you mind telling your government to send the good looking indian women here like the ones in page 14 instead of the indians that are already here.

I really dont know how this jerk manages to evade a ban, how old are you kid , 10 ? The uglyness inside you is almost scary, i kinda feel sad for people like you who take so much pride in the way they look, Being a muslim myself, its written in the kuran that who shall differentiate between people on the basis of looks, race, ethnicity, sex etc shall also be overlooked by Allah when your time comes. Calling yourself a " Devout" Muslim and waving the Pakistani flag everywhere does not make you an Ideal muslim. Your actions speak the other way. Very Sad, grow up.

There are no slums in the US. Dont compare US to india, i know you indians love doing that but theres no comparison. US is still the wealthiest country on earth and people here are rich.

As for indian women, I wish they looked like the women that indians have posted in page 14. It would be good for me if they did, but they dont.

Again, i will post each and every racist or demeaning post by this jerk, i really want to see when someone takes some action.

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 PM ----------

Now how come no indian here in US where I live looks like that, and believe me theres a lot of indians where i live.

Continued....

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 PM ----------

Yes we all look different from when we were kids, but we dont look like a different race.

Aishwarya Rai is the Michael Jackson of india, she looks like a different race compared to her childhood pictures.

YouTube - Aishwarya Rai BEFORE PLASTIC SURGERY!

continued....

Yes I remember Zeba. Another round faced girl with sadly not much going for her in terms of bone structure either. Anyways, let me first say that I do not find Aishwarya Rai attractive either. In fact, with her recent irritating put-on accent, and aunty status, quite the opposite actually. I was always more a Sushmita man myself, and it has nothing to do with her surgeon either. Most if not all girls are usually in oblivion on a national platform my friend till they win something as big as Miss India and then Miss World. What ground breaking do you expect from a 20-something that would predate that? As to your last innuendo, I apologise for not being able to respond to a statement that smoothly yet pretty transparently paints all red-carpetters as vamps who get there by out-exposing one another. If thats your line to explain the marked absence of Pakistani girls there, I really would rather leave it at that and save my fingers the unnecessarily futile exercise. Without even bothering to re-post photos here of Pakistani girls maintaining their 'ethical and moral values.' The internet has bounteous treasures. Seek and thou shalt find. :pakistan:
Exactly, it's only when these soft creatures make it to a Western stage, they are immediately catapulted into stardom. You may by all means start twitching your fingers since you have obviously misread me. My friend, one just has to scrape the surface and will make breathtaking discoveries, however my remark was to the obvious, I am sure you have also heard of Anita Ayub, indeed a bony face, she once adventured into the limelight and earned the Miss Asia title much to the dismay of religious spectrum who came down on her like a ton of bricks hence as they say, once bitten for ever smitten.

I think South Indians have more of an innocent look compared to North Indians, who always look angry all the time. I dont know why north indians always look down at south indians, south indians are more peaceful people and they work hard.

Continued....

---------- Post added at 06:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

And here's Pakistani actress Sara Chaudhry without makeup:

You dont have to paint your women white. For those of us who have been outside Pakistan, we know exactly how you indians look like.

continued...

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

Its no point arguing with indians. The worst thing is that these indians think we look the same :sick:

They probably dont own mirrors.

are the mods on vacation ?

Thats the sanitized version Desiman. It was followed by

"Sad for me more than you guys because I come across those unattractive people each day."

He does realise he is re-treading a thin line. He's merely pushing the envelope to gauge the new limits set out.

Hai Hai. I see so many indian girls here in US who look like the women in the top picture. I guess they do try so hard to be like their idol Aishwarya Rai.

lets keep going...

I had enough of your fancy english windjammer and im sorry to say it fails to impress me anymore. Whatever you have done before i still used to think that deep down your still just like all of us but this thread and all the sarcastic comments that i have read from you on here has totally changed my opinion on you. I know that does not matter to you but its sad to see so much hate being put out there in the disguise of humor. I recommend you spend time on something constructive rather than spending it on doing useless research on looks comparisons. I have had enough of stupid people comparing Indian and Pakistani looks on this forum and frankly saying that shows how ugly they really are on the inside. It puts them in the same category as Hitler or Mosolini who also indulged in such activity, justifying it by their own means. WJ grow up and come back, you still have a lot to learn about how the world works. Mindless hate will only lead you on the wrong path.

They are Orthodox in General.Moreover Islamic Laws are also in Force there.I know Exactly What is in most of their Minds;They Profile People first.Whether Muslim or Non-Muslim.They have No Respect in General of Non-Muslim Women.They Want to Bully Out here;Let Me tell You ,Most of these are Medieval Bigots ,which We Can Easily Understand from their Posts.My Few Indian Friends Here Who want to believe they are the One and the Same,Please Remember ,These are Not Your Brethren;They have Arab Culture in Place for Sindhi and Punjabi Culture.They are No More Your Blood;They have turned into Beasts like of Middle Ages with Hatred for India,Its Religions,it's People in General.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom