What's new

Face It Bollywood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sara chuadry dreaming of INDIA :lol:
257is2b.jpg

She is currently the face of PTV, where she earned her stardom, why would she dream about any do daz. :disagree:

She is currently the face of PTV, where she earned her stardom, why would she dream about any do daz. :disagree:

The same reason so many other Pakistanis do and have done my friend. Indian rupees. On topic, she is passably cute. Not pretty by a long shot.

:woot::woot: guys!!!!!!!!! just look at this pic of Rabia Butt (without make up).. She looks quite similar to Anglina Julie.

The same reason so many other Pakistanis do and have done my friend. Indian rupees. On topic, she is passably cute. Not pretty by a long shot.

In recent times apart from Meera, i don't recall any other barging the Que, if she was just after Rupees, she would have stuck to the big screen.
As for your judgement, each to his own. There must be something Western media sees in her.

SaraChaudhry-61-1.jpg

Whats the matter with thread starter is it only Bollywood? Make up can make wonders and People like good looking faces who can entertain, not all good looking faces sell.

That's the most beautiful Pakistani girl? Well, we do have a role for her, made famous by lalita pawar :P

no, she wasn't most beautiful but by the indian standards she can perform heroins role, obviously requires same makeup as other indian require.........:lol:

In recent times apart from Meera, i don't recall any other barging the Que, if she was just after Rupees, she would have stuck to the big screen.
As for your judgement, each to his own. There must be something Western media sees in her.

SaraChaudhry-61-1.jpg

My friend, Meera is the one name and face you know of who broke through, more for novelty value if nothing else, and I am sure no Pakistani would argue with me on that either. Unlike the faceless and nameless many others who tried but could not. Its a big industry here and the money and competition at a scale Pakistani celebrities are not used to or geared for initially. So for every Meera or Adanan Sami (or Shoaib Akhtar or Wasim Akram) there is a cue of hopefuls who tried but could not make it, and which you guys or we never heard about. Such are the fickle nature of arclights brother. As for acceptance by Western media, its not too big for us Indians, as we have a thriving industry of our own that appreciates Western accolades, but does not necessarily give it the status of being its raison d'etre. Do you know how many Indian girls were there on the red carpet at Cannes this year for instance? And do you see much of a doo da here by us about it? I still think she looks pretty plain in the pancake shot too btw. Nice eyes, but too round and soft on the bone structure. :cheers:

Last edited:
WOW ...no doubt why Indian Airforce hesistating surgical strikes :lol:
on a land of dream girls:smitten:

As an Indian I dont find the coat of CELEBRITY on Pakistani actresses/models watever ... whose pictures have been posted !

Reason : Pakistani Tele-serials are not popular here . We dont get any Pak channels so , to be honest , we have no idea about the quality of the content and the actors who work in them . Similarly, none of Lollywood movies are released in India . I remember I saw Khauda ke Liye , Ramchand Hindustani and much before them Khamosh Pani by gettin a CD from the nearby retailer . Whether these movies were released in Indian , I dont know . These are the only Pak movies i have seen till date and I find them good spl. Khuda ke liye and Khamosh Pani :rolleyes:

Moral : Fame makes you desirable INSTANTLY . :bounce:

As far as some weird claims which guys here are making by doing comparisons . I have lived in only 2 Indian cities .. New Delhi and Pune , trust me .. just an hour ride on an evening will bring similar faces in front of you if you know where to Check Out the Crowd in the town :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom