What's new

Face It Bollywood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cute. You got any more of that?

And for you, here are some pics of Jana Malik but with makeup. However she is a naturally beautiful woman without a doubt.

Jana1.jpg

jana.jpg

jana_malik13.jpg

21231_TFLT.jpg

Is it just me, or do Pakistani women actually look better without makeup?

It seems like they don't know HOW to apply makeup, they ruin their natural beauty with makeup.

And for you, here are some pics of Jana Malik but with makeup. However she is a naturally beautiful woman without a doubt.
Jana1.jpg

jana.jpg

jana_malik13.jpg

21231_TFLT.jpg

Thanx a lot. I stand by my statement. She looks MUCH better without makeup. A natural beauty :smitten:

all actress without makeup..r'nt they beautiful...for a change..Indian have become a eye sore..:lol:
Sara chuadry
257is2b.jpg

Farhana maqsood

wvwl8x.jpg

Madiha iftekhar
1z586cp.jpg

Angelina Jolie looks sweet in shalwar kameez.:smitten:

all actress without makeup..r'nt they beautiful...for a change..Indian have become a eye sore..:lol:

Madiha iftekhar

Well I always had a crush towards this girl. She looks cute even without make up. I want more pics like these.

:smitten::smokin:

She visited Pakistan after 8th October earth quake....... She look so beautiful in Pakistan Shalwar Kameez. :smitten:

I've started to fall in love W/ Pakistan !!!!

@ prodevelopment

That's Angelina Jolie!!! I thought that was Sonia Gandhi
hahaha..I thought u guys will :chilli: thinking it was some Pakistani actress despite the peeks :lol:

Windjammer should be banned for this thread and all his highly racist comments on it, others including omar1983, quaid-e-azam etc etc have not only broken the rules of the forum by indulging in highly offending statement but have also proved that they lack basic manners. If Windjammer is not banned for this continued racist posting, im sorry to say but it will come out to nothing more than double standards. I take this as a request from all Indian members to the Admins and I hope our words dont fall on deaf ears.
Before your single sorry soul suggests something, let me remind you i didn't post this thread as a comparison, it was just a humorous topic on some famous faces but as usual some of your country fellows couldn't resist taking personal pot shots and dragging in the yard stick. If anything people like you need to be given time out for making false allegations and flaming the situation. BTW, i don't recall PDF advertising for a spin doctor. Remember there is a fine line between digesting and digressing. Period.

Sara chuadry dreaming of INDIA :lol:
257is2b.jpg

dude!!!!!! she has a big, i mean bigggggggggggggggggggg fan following in Pakistan. I am sure she don't have any spare time for thinking in this direction.........lol :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom