What's new

Face It Bollywood

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 wo hai Fashion Thread :smitten: :angel:

aur 1 ye hai Ugly thread :devil: :angry:

No match :no:

Is it me or some of them weren't much even in the makeup pics.

Although I think bad pics exist of everyone, its just that a snapshot can capture what you look like from your worst angle and sometimes it could be very unappealing.

Hai Hai. I see so many indian girls here in US who look like the women in the top picture. I guess they do try so hard to be like their idol Aishwarya Rai.

if some one talk like stupid so no one can help

you talking about aishwarya rai ... dude she was selected miss world in 1994

Aishwarya Rai - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and tell Windjammer also he compare her with Mehwish Hayat (ninth place in sexiest Asian woman :rofl::rofl:) :rofl::rofl:

Is it me or some of them weren't much even in the makeup pics.

Although I think bad pics exist of everyone, its just that a snapshot can capture what you look like from your worst angle and sometimes it could be very unappealing.
I am sure this lot will look back one day and Sigh. :D

kabhi_hum_jawan_thay_actresses.jpg

I am sure this lot will look back one day and Sigh. :D

kabhi_hum_jawan_thay_actresses.jpg

atleast you know about ugly indian actress those are much batter than ur beautiful actress .. but sorry even you know them(pakistany actress) ???:rofl::rofl:

Well i wouldn't like to meet her in a dark alley. :woot:

if some one is not famous so no one want to see u but i you r famous so every want to see you even in your worse face (animated)

but sorry i not able to post any pakistany actress pic lyk this because no one famous (not 1% of aishwarya rai)
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

atleast you know about ugly indian actress those are much batter than ur beautiful actress .. but sorry even you know them(pakistany actress) ???:rofl::rofl:

Ha Ha Ha...... what are you saying .???:cheesy:

I have a very good answer.....But I'll stay in limits. Because kuttey bhonkey tu hum nahin bhonktey...

Post reported.

Buddy, just a scumbag, others reported him also, reflection too gruesome for some to comprehend.

Sushmita Sen

Priyanka Chopra

Preity Zinta
Priety+Zinta++Without+Makeup+BollywoodGo.jpg

Lara Dutta
Lara+Dutta+Without+Makeup+BollywoodGo.jpg

Why is it that the "ugly" versions are low resolution pics that seem to be enlarged, and the "make up" pics show the true un stretched pic?

Also, just so people know.
It ain't just bollywood.

It's every other industry too.
Hollywood, your Lollywood.

Make up make up make up.

The true hottie in Bollywood is Shilpa Shetty ;)
Natural.

Rani Mukerjee--She looks absolutely disgusting with make up. Take a good kook at her face; the make up artists had to put a good 2 pounds of make up on her.

rani.jpg

Rani Mukerjee without make up ---YUCK :sick:

rani-mukherjee-without-makeup-3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom