What's new

Face It Bollywood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistani Model - Mehreen Raheel :smitten::smitten:

virsa.14.jpg

mehreen-raheel1.jpg

No matter how much "Fair & Flawless" the Indians use, no matter how much make up they use they will always be overshadowed by Pakistani beauty.

:pakistan:

Pakistani Model - Mehreen Raheel :smitten::smitten:
No matter how much "Fair & Flawless" the Indians use, no matter how much make up they use they will always be overshadowed by Pakistani beauty.

:pakistan:

Yeah, we get it, Pakistan is awesome. We all care...

I don't know whats the point of starting such a thread.

Everyone looks far less beautiful without make up than being in make up,thats the reason going through make up.

I guess its another ridiculous comparison thread where u declare we(Pakistanis )are better than Indians.

Here is my collection of some Indian beauties ...enjaay!!:cheers:

Simone Singh

Vaishali Desai

Tulip Joshi

Nihirika Singh
Niharika+Singh_035.jpg

divyanka tripathi

kartika Rane

Last edited by a moderator:
This is another racist and highly stupid thread started by a even more stupid member who's hate against India is very well known. PDF should stop allowing such threads as it only decreases the standard of the forum. Indulging in looks comparison and making fun of people depending on their looks is the cheapest thing to do. It seems that WJ has too much time on his hands to take part in such activities and indulge in his normal Anti-India posting. Very very very poor thread, suchs threads only grow hate for each other, peace does not seem to be in WJ's agenda. TOTAL THUMBS DOWN

Windjammer should be banned for this thread and all his highly racist comments on it, others including omar1983, quaid-e-azam etc etc have not only broken the rules of the forum by indulging in highly offending statement but have also proved that they lack basic manners. If Windjammer is not banned for this continued racist posting, im sorry to say but it will come out to nothing more than double standards. I take this as a request from all Indian members to the Admins and I hope our words dont fall on deaf ears.

Omar 1984 is back again after he was banned for highly racist post on some other thread. It makes me wonder how many indian member like Vdoc are never allowed to come back after small incidents but people like Omar are allowed to return after huge huge crimes. His highly racist and demeaning post on this thread and on others should be good enough for him to earn a lifelong ban but surprisingly he manages to stay on. Very sad indeed.

Windjammer should be banned for this thread and all his highly racist comments on it, others including omar1983, quaid-e-azam etc etc have not only broken the rules of the forum by indulging in highly offending statement but have also proved that they lack basic manners. If Windjammer is not banned for this continued racist posting, im sorry to say but it will come out to nothing more than double standards. I take this as a request from all Indian members to the Admins and I hope our words dont fall on deaf ears.
This thread was for fun. But and INDIAN start abusing out of limits because of which whole thread got derailed. I guess he thought its BR. But ITS NOT. Its the single standard because of which Indian can post here and members like omar often get banned for reply to INDIAN trolls

Omar 1984 is back again after he was banned for highly racist post on some other thread. It makes me wonder how many indian member like Vdoc are never allowed to come back after small incidents but people like Omar are allowed to return after huge huge crimes. His highly racist and demeaning post on this thread and on others should be good enough for him to earn a lifelong ban but surprisingly he manages to stay on. Very sad indeed.

Don't cry buddy. Many Indian members also return from bans even they commit huge violations of forum rules.

If you see any senior Pakistani member trolling it might be because he is answering to some one from the other side of the border.

:)

Is it just me, or do Pakistani women actually look better without makeup?

It seems like they don't know HOW to apply makeup, they ruin their natural beauty with makeup.

I think Bollwood movies in general epitomize the general dilution indians have about their appearance. I mean, they never show people that look like real indians, everything is about colour and being fair to them and showing people with very non-indian like features.

Listen, there is nothing wrong with being darker skin or looking like an ''indian''. But Bollywood refuses to show what real indians look like. Main actors and actresses look nothing like 98% of indians.

I know someone's gonna mention that there are people that look like that in india and bring up the issues or pics of Sikhs (less than 3% of india's population; many of whom btw, are ''Mohajir's'' from Pakistan in 1947) and Brahmins (less than 4%). An anology would be if Pakistan made movies and only put people from Hunza or Chitral with blonde hair and blue eyes and said thats reflective of all Pakistani's; dont like that anology, well how abt if Iranian movies cast all their lead actors/actress the Turkomen north east of the country and gave the impression that all Iranians looked Central Asian with slighltly oriental eyes.

Fact of the matter is, we're not trying to bash or anything, but there is something very odd about Bollywood and the continuing dilutional image its broadcasting. Something very odd is happening there. It is very reflective of indians in general. Look at indian matrimonial ads, ''looking for tall, fair....'' lets just stop right there, you get my point, hopefuly. no pun intended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom