What's new

Face It Bollywood

Status
Not open for further replies.
And how is that the same as 'maintaining their moral/ethical values as a Muslim and a Pakistani'??

Why beat around the bush? You have no choice, your society lives in the 2nd century.
By putting a meat market on display, suppose you see yourself as moderate.
I think the reason why most Pakistanis put India and especially Bollywood down is because they envy us, they know Bollywood represents something they can never have given the state of their country and society.
We indeed once envy Bollywood when one could sit with his family and watch a decent movie not a competition as who can give maximum exposure and do these pancakes represent the overall Indian set up, it's you living the dream of a decimal not the predicament of the masses.
For all this talk about 'Pakistani movies representing Pakistani society', sure, like we haven't seen your pathetic attempts at imitation. We know all about your 'morals' and 'values'...
What like a female in a mini skirt running into some fields in down town Punjab. Is that your typical scenario or perhaps expands your chest a few inches. All you do is make a laughing stock of your self.
Typical scene from any Pakistani movie, not twenty undernourished folks running in middle of a street making a mess of west side story.
And what happens when one of you dares??

YouTube - Pakistan after a bomb blast
And you have such a harmonious history of a secular society, for from it mate.
screenshot0021.jpg

screenshot001.jpg

For whatever its worth, India is a relatively liberal and progressive country. Bollywood is a product of the secular and liberal ethos of the country, something Pakistan can only dream about and that's what bothers you. You may think India is 'imitating' the west (frankly liberalism deserves to emulated) but the fact is that we as a society are capable of change, our society isn't held together by some imaginary (and imposed) bond. Is it any wonder why you lot are incapable of challenging the mullahs? whether its a model or a terrorist, you have no choice but to bend over backwards when it comes to the religious brigade because that's the only thing that holds your tattered country together.
:blah::blah: You are like a turtle who swims in circles and sighs, that's a big ocean, make an effort to look behind your nut shell.
A Zillion reasons to escape from India
Now you'll probably post some garbage about a random riot, or better yet toilets, but that won't change the situation on the ground. India will forge ahead, while Pakistan continues its never ending descent back to the stone age. You can keep pretending, by the time reality hits you in the face it'll be too late.

It's a proven fact that your reflection is too gruesome for your kind to comprehend, your obsession with Pakistan is paramount, living in denial is your big excitement and above all, you are the very foot print of the beast you are pathetically pretending to detest. If yous were so content with your self, you wouldn't need to gloat on a Pakistani forum, the reality is like a vomit, you can't contain your self.

Last edited:
Its very sad that the mods arent even looking at this thread once, the comments and pics on here make me sick.

---------- Post added at 11:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 PM ----------

Lol, why post their pictures? On a scale of 10 for attractiveness they get a 2/10 and I'm being generous.:disagree:

the brain in you head gets only 1/10 and im being very very generous also, grow up

@PakistaniWarrior

These are actresses ,not models or beauty queens.

That point was even missed by thread starter when he posted clips of Rani mukherjee without make up.

India is diverse and beside bollywood most big states have their own thriving film and Tv industries.

And irrespective ur ratings,I'm sure these gals far more successful than u with ur kind of attitude would ever be.

@PakistaniWarrior

That point was even missed by thread starter when he posted clips of Rani mukherjee without make up.

India is diverse and beside bollywood most big states have their own thriving film and Tv industries.

And irrespective ur ratings,I'm sure these gals far more successful than u with ur kind of attitude would ever be.

raghu bhai - koi heroine sheroine pssnd ay to bolna - bolte to utha lety abhi ich k abich. app bs bolo!

My humble request to all Indian members-
Please refrain from posting on threads created by WJ and his gang..seriosly its not worth it..why the hell a person would create a thread on indian actresses without make up on a defence forum without the intention of flaming?he himself is posting offtopic trolls in his own thread{ post #241 pics of burnt children:sick:}..WJ just FACE IT indian music and film industry is recognised all over the world...if you dont like it just ignore..is that too tough..? :cool:

Dumbest thread of the year. One more accomplishment for you Windjammy. Reaching new heights in posting imbecilic threads i see. What's your motto? "To stupidity and beyond..." Carry on.

@PakistaniWarrior

And the fact you are missing is that the thread is titled,

Face it Bollywood, hence the faces we are familiar with, not you overall cat walk models.

Dumbest thread of the year. One more accomplishment for you Windjammy. Reaching new heights in posting imbecilic threads i see. What's your motto? "To stupidity and beyond..." Carry on.

Let's just call it gruesome reflection creating an hysteria.

There must be a reason for the images to be on a site portfolio.

Suppose trolling makes some sense in your books. :disagree:

Let's just call it gruesome reflection creating an hysteria.

A thread whose purpose is to reflect, is it? Go on then, enlighten me, what exactly are you reflecting upon? That women in the movie industry put on make up to look better? My my, what skills of perception you have, did you have to go to college to acquire such an insight?

Or is it one of those "Indians are ugly, we Pakistanis are beautiful" type of deals? Is your obsession about beauty a reflection of your own sense of insecurity about your looks? Did you get dumped recently or something? Come now Jammy, don't be to hard on yourself, not everyone can have an aesthetically pleasing face.

since our wind f-arter is very good in trolling and posting flaming threds...let me join with him...
all my frnds.. search p-or-kistan in google....u can find some intersting results...and yaa dnt forget to vote in the first link....lol

hope this will bring moderators attention......

Yeah that why there has never been a Pakistani girl with miss world or universe .......with beuty u also need class :rofl:

Wrong assessment mate, beauty, class may float your boat but for Pakistani girls, modesty is above the rest.

since our wind f-arter is very good in trolling and posting flaming threds...let me join with him...
all my frnds.. search p-or-kistan in google....u can find some intersting results...and yaa dnt forget to vote in the first link....lol

hope this will bring moderators attention......

You are history fart face. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom