What's new

Face It Bollywood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly, it's only when these soft creatures make it to a Western stage, they are immediately catapulted into stardom. You may by all means start twitching your fingers since you have obviously misread me. My friend, one just has to scrape the surface and will make breathtaking discoveries, however my remark was to the obvious, I am sure you have also heard of Anita Ayub, indeed a bony face, she once adventured into the limelight and earned the Miss Asia title much to the dismay of religious spectrum who came down on her like a ton of bricks hence as they say, once bitten for ever smitten.

I am sorry bro but this line is past its sell by date. You either have a lot to learn about what Pakistani girls can and are doing both in their homeland as well as outside, or you are simply being holier than thou to try and score a point. Or you are too old and past your own sell by date. Take a pick. Your girls are no different to girls anywhere else my friend. They know how to have a good time, and do, and I mean that in a completely clean, respectable, and normal way. And the circles they move in, means they are pretty cosily insulated from most of your religious zealots. Yes, where required, they would still be perfectly demure, as would any other self-respecting south asian girl. But to claim that that's all they are, and hence their lack of exposure and recognition by the West, sorry bro, but thats not happening anytime soon. At least not on a board populated by Indians and Pakistanis, many of whom have interacted with one another abroad, you and me and Desiman and Omar included. :azn:

Last edited:
Well, Pakistanis portray Pakistani society, and Indians portray Indian society.
As they should.
We are proud to have elements from all sections of the world in our society.
Having the richness is one thing, trying to prove another as you will discover later.
And don't give me that 'imitating west' stuff, if the TTP let them, most pakistanis would be imitating the west as well :P
Power entails responsibility, if it's all acceptable, i am sure Shiv Sena be out of work.
BTW, what's dadagri?
It's when you follow others and loose your own ways, and make a mockery of things. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Power entails responsibility, if it's all acceptable, i am sure Shiv Sena be out of work.

They already are out of work. Didn't you watch that sting operation with Muthalik asking for work? Never Mind. Please answer DesiMan, secularguy and harish. They are asking more pertinent questions.

They already are out of work. Didn't you watch that sting operation with Muthalik asking for work? Never Mind. Please answer DesiMan, secularguy and harish. They are asking more pertinent questions.

Later back to work for now. :D

They are Orthodox in General.Moreover Islamic Laws are also in Force there.I know Exactly What is in most of their Minds;They Profile People first.Whether Muslim or Non-Muslim.They have No Respect in General of Non-Muslim Women.They Want to Bully Out here;Let Me tell You ,Most of these are Medieval Bigots ,which We Can Easily Understand from their Posts.My Few Indian Friends Here Who want to believe they are the One and the Same,Please Remember ,These are Not Your Brethren;They have Arab Culture in Place for Sindhi and Punjabi Culture.They are No More Your Blood;They have turned into Beasts like of Middle Ages with Hatred for India,Its Religions,it's People in General.

Well buddy don't portray your self as very peaceful harmless individual who don't have hatred for anybody. You also hate us and always hit the thanks button when you see some of your friend abusing or criticizing our country.

It is not about the race or culture dear, it is about those who aren't willing to accept our country. Yes we hate them. We hate those who are the enemy of our country. Whether they are inside Pakistan or outside Pakistan. Whether they are on the western side or the eastern side. We hate the enemies of Pakistan and we want to eliminate them.

:sniper::)

It is not about the race or culture dear, it is about those who aren't willing to accept our country. Yes we hate them. We hate those who are the enemy of our country. Whether they are inside Pakistan or outside Pakistan. Whether they are on the western side or the eastern side. We hate the enemies of Pakistan and we want to eliminate them.

:sniper::)

Buddy, that shtick has gone stale. It's not about willingness to accept Pakistan, it's about simple paranoia. Everyone hates those who want to destroy them, but living in a shell and blaming everyone else for conspiring to destroy you is quite stupid. People were once willing to give you the benefit of doubt, or sympathize considering your history, but now it's just a pain in the *** if you know what I mean.

Buddy, that shtick has gone stale. It's not about willingness to accept Pakistan, it's about simple paranoia. Everyone hates those who want to destroy them, but living in a shell and blaming everyone else for conspiring to destroy you is quite stupid. People were once willing to give you the benefit of doubt, or sympathize considering your history, but now it's just a pain in the *** if you know what I mean.

That hasn't gone anywhere it is present there and it is present in almost every Indian member present on this forum. I bet 90% have this disease in their brains. And we aren't living in a nut shell. We know who is conspiring against us. Who wants to take dictation about our enemies from an enemy.

:disagree:

Oriya film actress:

Naina_03.jpg

2331088354_84b5c04d1e.jpg

Varsha&

Lipsa+Satpathy+Mithi+a+Lovely+hot+sexy+model+actress+of+Orissa+Odia+Girl.jpg

Last edited:
That hasn't gone anywhere it is present there and it is present in almost every Indian member present on this forum. I bet 90% have this disease in their brains. And we aren't living in a nut shell. We know who is conspiring against us. Who wants to take dictation about our enemies from an enemy.

:disagree:

Paranoia, insecurity and conspiracy theories all rolled into one.

I pity you man, I pity you.

Get well soon.

:wave::wave::wave::wave:

Paranoia, insecurity and conspiracy theories all rolled into one.

I pity you man, I pity you.

Get well soon.

:wave::wave::wave::wave:

Yeah and I want to say the same to those Pakistanis who believe in that Aman ki Asha BS.

:)

Yes I'm so jealous.

I sooooooooo wished I looked like this indian stud.

Or maybe these indian hunks:

Substance over looks. Anytime baby!

Aren't these the very guys who opened a huge can of whoop-a$$ in recent past, and continue to do so? Gold-fish memory, eh? Now how many can lay a claim to such illustrious achievements?

Exactly, it's only when these soft creatures make it to a Western stage, they are immediately catapulted into stardom. You may by all means start twitching your fingers since you have obviously misread me. My friend, one just has to scrape the surface and will make breathtaking discoveries, however my remark was to the obvious, I am sure you have also heard of Anita Ayub, indeed a bony face, she once adventured into the limelight and earned the Miss Asia title much to the dismay of religious spectrum who came down on her like a ton of bricks hence as they say, once bitten for ever smitten.

And how is that the same as 'maintaining their moral/ethical values as a Muslim and a Pakistani'??

Why beat around the bush? You have no choice, your society lives in the 2nd century.

I think the reason why most Pakistanis put India and especially Bollywood down is because they envy us, they know Bollywood represents something they can never have given the state of their country and society.

For all this talk about 'Pakistani movies representing Pakistani society', sure, like we haven't seen your pathetic attempts at imitation. We know all about your 'morals' and 'values'...

And what happens when one of you dares??

For whatever its worth, India is a relatively liberal and progressive country. Bollywood is a product of the secular and liberal ethos of the country, something Pakistan can only dream about and that's what bothers you. You may think India is 'imitating' the west (frankly liberalism deserves to emulated) but the fact is that we as a society are capable of change, our society isn't held together by some imaginary (and imposed) bond. Is it any wonder why you lot are incapable of challenging the mullahs? whether its a model or a terrorist, you have no choice but to bend over backwards when it comes to the religious brigade because that's the only thing that holds your tattered country together.

Now you'll probably post some garbage about a random riot, or better yet toilets, but that won't change the situation on the ground. India will forge ahead, while Pakistan continues its never ending descent back to the stone age. You can keep pretending, by the time reality hits you in the face it'll be too late.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom