What's new

Face It Bollywood

Status
Not open for further replies.
bollywood is CRAP.

i feel sorry for people in this country who watch that ****

i also dont like bollywood,but it entertains billions.many movies are copied,scenes are copied.but few are awesome,give lessons.wat else is required

Next time i watch any bolly women ill throw up for sure...

A thread whose purpose is to reflect, is it? Go on then, enlighten me, what exactly are you reflecting upon? That women in the movie industry put on make up to look better? My my, what skills of perception you have, did you have to go to college to acquire such an insight?
Actually i just stumbled across it, nothing surprising but some are finding it hard to digest the fact that they are just ordinary creatures.
Or is it one of those "Indians are ugly, we Pakistanis are beautiful" type of deals? Is your obsession about beauty a reflection of your own sense of insecurity about your looks? Did you get dumped recently or something? Come now Jammy, don't be to hard on yourself, not everyone can have an aesthetically pleasing face.
Did i post a comparison, hence the attention was never there but i guess for some it's never too late to introduce the yard stick. BTW, i discovered looks are the last things after you INTRODUCE your self, you are missing the act baby. ;)

Pakistan film industry bombarded by Bollywood

This year, the Pakistani film industry produced only nine films. The reasons for this dwindle are many but most fingers point to one culprit who, they claim, has killed their industry: Bollywood.

In the recent past, almost every film released in India has simultaneously been released in Pakistan and done business of about Rs 2 crore to Rs 5 crore. Salman Khan starrer Wanted, reported to be a mega hit in Pak metros, has earned about Rs 5 crore till now; Wake Up Sid grossed Rs 1.5 crore; New York made Rs 3 crore while Love Aaj Kal earned Rs 2.5 crore. Most cinema halls in Pakistan are found playing only Indian movies, leading to a paucity of venues for local films[/B]: a source from the Pak film industry points out that there are four Pakistani films ready for release but no cinema halls available to screen them. :rofl:

But while this swamping has angered many members of the Pakistani film and television industry, there are some who feel it is unfair to point a finger at Bollywood alone. Says Jahanzaib Baig, chairman of the Pakistan Film Exhibitors Association, “Local films, which, at 15 to 20 per year, were already in scarce supply, have dropped to around nine. But it’s not only because of Bollywood—the real issue is the lack of infrastructure and skilled workforce in the Pakistani film industry as also the government’s unwillingness to offer a concrete support policy. Unless quality films are produced in the country, you can’t expect the local populace to root for them.’’

Indeed, Baig believes Bollywood has given a boost to the exhibition business in Pakistan. “Indian films have renewed the Pakistani public’s dwindling interest in going to cinema halls, and because of this some new cinemas have been built,’’ he says. “These releases have ensured at least some business for cinema houses which were at the mercy of the local low-quality productions.’’

A source from the Pakistani film industry supports the pragmatism. “When a producer or distributor can buy a Salman Khan or Shah Rukh starrer for about Rs 70 lakh to a crore, why would he want to invest Rs 2 crore in making a Pakistani film which may not have any takers?’’ he says. Adds producer-distributor Shakeel Akhtar, “Most Bollywood films are bought for between Rs 50 lakh and Rs 1 crore and go on to do business of crores, which is good enough for Pakistani distributors who cannot even collect a few lakhs from a Pakistani film.’’

However, fear of complete destruction of the industry has angered some film and television professionals in Pakistan who are now opposing the release of Bollywood films and growing Bollywood content on television channels. “There is a lot of pressure to restrict the number of Bollywood releases in Pakistan, as it affecting the film industry,’’ says Satish Anand who distributed Wake Up Sid and Main Aurr Mrs Khanna in Pakistan. “There will be a new regulation by November, after which not all Bollywood films will get a chance to be released in Pakistan.’’

So Bollywood, which has been getting some additional revenue ranging from a few lakhs to crores, may have to write off the territory very soon. Says trade analyst Amod Mehra, “Pakistan was an additional overseas territory for Bollywood, and though not very big did bring in some money.’’ As for the restrictions, he believes they were bound to happen. “The Pakistani film industry is dying, and Bollywood films had become the last nail in their coffin. This opposition is only to save their industry.’’

Last edited:
Well my dear, your country fellows weren't too happy when they saw the real beauty that belies within.

Dude those photos are fake only retards will belive in them ....if they were so ugly they are seen jogging to mostly anything in many areas like bandra in mumbai and etc.... so why do people like them cause they are not deluded like some :wave:

bollywood is CRAP.

i feel sorry for people in this country who watch that ****

then please tell your Adnan Sami, Atif and group to leave our country and go home, no use working in a crap industry right. wonder why they dont work in their own country for a change. Next time think two times before you generalize a whole industry. Crap does not go on for almost 100 years and does not get recognition worldwide.

Dude those photos are fake only retards will belive in them ....if they were so ugly they are seen jogging to mostly anything in many areas like bandra in mumbai and etc.... so why do people like them cause they are not deluded like some :wave:

What most retards will argue is that they purposely make them self look ugly. :lol:

PakistaniWarrior

i have a lot of things to show,that u may not digest.but i wonder this is thread related to bollywood and how god,religious things comes in...

well this is better than a prophet raping an under age girl...

From the hadith of the Sunan of Abu Dawud, volume 2, #2116

"Aisha said, "The Apostle of Allah married me when I was seven years old." (The narrator Sulaiman said: "Or six years."). "He had intercourse with me when I was 9 years old."

oohh man now that's nasty......:no:

India's Holy Ganges River

Hindus bathing all happily

Next to a DEAD BODY

Now this out does Bollywood. :azn:

Both posts reported. You're acting like idiots.

BACK TO THE TOPIC. Post more ugly pics of Sherlyn Chopra! She sucks! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom