What's new

F-22 Raptor for India?

Do Americans are trolling us?

• Total voters
With a traitorous ally like America anything is possible-as it was when the Americans signed a nuke deal with India the exact liking of which they refused to provide us.

We should have cleared terms of engagement. An alliance with Pakistan should mean no relations of America with India.

LOL

Man u need a break from PDF.

they didnt even sold f22 to japan which was in dire need of such planes and also are close allies.we have a chance of getting f35 but not sure about need.
otoh,usa is trying its best to appease india in its quest to counter china so in future they might give it a second thought so that china can be engaged on second front like what china doing to us by giving big weapons to pak.

This seems more believable...
images-4.jpeg

Did America not sign a nuke deal with India which it refused to sign with us? Why the differential treatment. I thought we were allies? Or alliance means nothing to you as other countries are just stepping stones on your path to glory?

I'm talking about the F-22 Raptor for India :rofl:

the same F-22 Raptor that we won't restart production for our own Air force, and the same F-22 Raptor that we wouldn't even sell to our closest most trusted allies :rofl:

the same F-22 Raptor that we won't restart production for our own Air force, and the same F-22 Raptor that we wouldn't even sell to our closest most trusted allies :rofl:

Plz leave Haviz bhai alone u monster.

Or else

He will invade America on his way to Invade lucknow :crazy:

The same Japan was nuked bu you earlier, that too twice and later you made japs as your best buddy. If necessity arrives US will definitely sell f22 to us.

The same Japan was nuked bu you earlier, that too twice and later you made japs as your best buddy. If necessity arrives US will definitely sell f22 to us.
Will never happen no matter what

If necessity arrives US will definitely sell f22 to us.

Sure they'll get the Raptor, but only like this:

gv5ljjtlu49hsky51znl.png

That's half of the 525th Fighter Squadron's F-22s deployed at Yokota Air Base.

If the necessity arises, wont it be too late? Can they be quickly sold, produced and deployed? If, with tensions already high and japan already firmly a US ally, it isn't the right conditions or time to sell japan the F-22, then when is?

Not going to happen it is just some crazy prospect so that money can be pumped to boeing for Super Hornet you know how busy they are these days:lazy2:.

Over this F 22 will beat MKIs over maintenance.:moil:

@C130 @Technogaianist @PARIKRAMA

This is the original statement. As usual, reporters f@rt nowadays more than they report.

Are you looking at developing the fifth generation F-series aircraft in India?
Subject to all government-to-government agreements, that is an area of future investment we are interested in.

There is no mention of the F-22. He said, fifth generation. This could possibly mean Boeing inputs for the AMCA, PROVIDED the US government approves.

Full original article below.
http://www.hindustantimes.com/busin...rs-in-india/story-XRTdX7dv8qBUKzUwE9BZiM.html

@waz @Oscar @WAJsal

please close thread. Wrong news.

Last edited:
I guess it's for two way advantage. On one hand the raptor's been bleeding cash. On another there is a massive modernization budget from the Indian side. I guess the offset clause will make the raptor cheaper and help manage cost a bit. But I guess this battle is already lost for LM- Pak Fa it will be for IAF.

Did America not sign a nuke deal with India which it refused to sign with us? Why the differential treatment. I thought we were allies? Or alliance means nothing to you as other countries are just stepping stones on your path to glory?

Q: Why the differential treatment.
A: Because we're different.

Why not US will sell F-22 to India in 2040 when they will start getting sixth generation fighters. Seeing the rafale contract procedure US wants to start discussion now.

BIG no to Raptor even they are ready to give it for free!
Reasons...
1. We cant take the curses of our enemies..
2. We cant bear the burden of its high operational cost!
3. Our aero scientists would either become jobless or commit suicide if MOD set F-22 as the benchmark for all new projects..

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom