What's new

F-22 Raptor for India?

Do Americans are trolling us?

• Total voters
Not even Japan and Israel are allowed to have F-22. India would be allowed? I don't think so. o_O The only way India would be allowed to buy F-22 at 500 million per plane is India promising to fight war against America's enemies Russia and China.

To fight other people's wars -America will need to contact our neighbor.

What rubbish is this next they will say they will give us alien area 51 tech

Did America not sign a nuke deal with India which it refused to sign with us? Why the differential treatment. I thought we were allies? Or alliance means nothing to you as other countries are just stepping stones on your path to glory?

In exchange for India voting against Iran they blackmailed us

What rubbish is this next they will say they will give us alien area 51 tech

In exchange for India voting against Iran they blackmailed us
Well they have been directing our foreign policy remotely constantly and blackmailing us if we don't

Availability rate depends on the Moolah you spend on stocking spare parts of the fighter....BTW FYI Availability rate of Eurofighter and F 22 is poor then Su 30MKI....

★In spain only 6 out of 39 Eurofighter are operational.....Which makes their availability rate for spanish airforce at around 16%....

★In Germany only 8 out 109 Eurofighter were operational in 2014...which makes availability rate for German Airforce at around 7%....

where are you getting these numbers

what are countermessuers to be safe from F-22 raptor attack ? i want to instal them on my home

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom