What's new

Extremist hindus beating dalits for cow slaughter

exactly- i know you will not even bring your veggie mal-nutritious a$$ over there- -
And same with you, you'll not bring you Non-Veggie stinky a$$ in India :lol:
I don't know why you guys think Veggie are weaker than Non-Veggies :undecided: I saw many Non-Veggie a$$ kicked by Veggies here :coffee:

exactly- i know you will not even bring your veggie mal-nutritious a$$ over there aswell- :lol:-
these jats are crazy people, they are known to be gundas along with gujjars. never met a jat who dont brag that he has won fights

these jats are crazy people, they are known to be gundas along with gujjars. never met a jat who dont brag that he has won fights
Bhai Compliment de raha hai ke Insult kar raha hai ? :lol:

Most of the Pakistanis I see looks ugly because loads of fat hangs on their face. :cheesy:
Lol- how about some Pakistani give you a taste of how it feels like having your a$$ kicked by an ugly lad?- ugly or beautiful your a$$ will swell boi- :lol:-

And same with you, you'll not bring you Non-Veggie stinky a$$ in India :lol:
I don't know why you guys think Veggie are weaker than Non-Veggies :undecided: I saw many Non-Veggie a$$ kicked by Veggies here :coffee:

you know i cant come to india- gher k shair- bahir nikal apnay billay say chohe- :lol:-

Lol- how about some Pakistani give you a taste of how it feels like having your a$$ kicked by an ugly lad?- ugly or beautiful your a$$ will swell boi- :lol:-

You think his own a$$ will be saved. :lol::lol:

i slap jats and gujjars with my left hand while eating my meat from the right- thats how i roll- :bunny:

You think his own a$$ will be saved. :lol::lol:
dont know why you had to jump in but i have to take his side-
yes after the space between the a$$ cheeks is wide enough he will put some tnt in it and explode your a$$ to mars- :D-

i slap jats and gujjars with my left hand while eating my meat from the right- thats how i roll- :bunny:
Bhai tu ek thappad ka bhi nahi hai jatton k samne, seriously telling u . they will beat yo *** like crazy . they spare nobody .

in muzzaffarnagar riots they literally endangered the muslims living in those areas

compliment tha voh, jats and gujjars have saved my *** in school fights manyyy times
Yeah I saved my friends a$$ in school too :D

you know i cant come to india- gher k shair- bahir nikal apnay billay say chohe- -
LOL toh tu kaha betha sher ban raha hai :oops:
Arre mein toh bahar aake bhi aesa hi rahunga we (Jats) don't change :partay:

Bhai tu ek thappad ka bhi nahi hai jatton k samne, seriously telling u . they will beat yo *** like crazy . they spare nobody .

in muzzaffarnagar riots they literally endangered the muslims living in those areas

Braah i dont need a jat's bi tch to tell me their heroic stories- side off-

dont know why you had to jump in but i have to take his side-
yes after the space between the a$$ cheeks is wide enough he will put some tnt in it and explode your a$$ to mars- :D-

Maula_Jutt.jpg

LOL toh tu kaha betha sher ban raha hai :oops:
Arre mein toh bahar aake bhi aesa hi rahunga we (Jats) don't change :partay:

oye jatta- haje tak tu bahir nai aya?- inni tarian ander baithay laga reha hai?- :lol:- :omghaha::yay:
nikal aa bahir- medically sirf 9 mahenay ander rehna honda ayyyy- :taz::bunny::omghaha:

Braah i dont need a jat's bi tch to tell me their heroic stories- side off-
lmao jats bitch?

its you who is making retard statements i can beat them with right & hold my meat on left

bhai tu ek thappad ka b nahi hai :D

Back
Top Bottom