What's new

Extremist hindus beating dalits for cow slaughter

You know,the run of the mill hindutvawadis who wish to force their own beliefs on the whole of India,without realising the fact that not all parts of the country are hindu.

Its not even hindus who are opposing,,just a tiny fraction of vocal people

grow up bro i don't care if you pork why do you care we eat beef? lol
lol when did i said that i care about what you eat ? :crazy: I don't give a damn whatever you eat bro :enjoy:

Its not even hindus who are opposing,,just a tiny fraction of vocal people
I said hindutvawadis,bro.The no. of people opposing it seems to be far more than just a tiny fraction,killing cows for consumption is banned in many parts of the country and their increasing efforts to ban it for the whole country.

This is madness-
What can you expect-
Most of the Indians that will come here will have hard time even accepting that caste system exists in their society-
The irony the pity-
I will myself kick the a$$ of any faggot who will slaughter a cow. And Pakistani Muslims dare not say anything about this !!

I said hindutvawadis,bro.The no. of people opposing it seems to be far more than just a tiny fraction,killing cows for consumption is banned in many parts of the country and their increasing efforts to ban it for the whole country.

Don't make it a hindutvavadi thing. Its there in our constitution as a directive principal of state policy.

I oppose it.

need not crack a joke brother. This animal is sacred in my religion. And if you are not a hindu then shut up !

Stupid fellows like u don't say shut up to people like me.
Now go and do ur school homework:coffee:

I will myself kick the a$$ of any faggot who will slaughter a cow. And Pakistani Muslims dare not say anything about this !!

Lol- can a veggie really kick the a$$ of a meat eating faggot?- i will swallow you whole you piece of haram meat- :lol:-

Very nice,,u must also do some maths rather than focussing on essay on cow.That will serve u better

U are damn right on this
I hate maths but defenitely love Trigno
Lol- can a veggie really kick the a$$ of a meat eating faggot?- i will swallow you whole you piece of haram meat- :lol:-
Kicking the a$$ of cow eaters is very very very easy

It is a hindutvawadi interest.No one else in the country bothers about it.

Yes but non-hindutvavadis should have gotten it removed in the last 6 decades. Its not like the constitution has not been changed, for secular pruposes like Shah Bano for example.

Back
Top Bottom