What's new

Extremist hindus beating dalits for cow slaughter

He is the Armani, Parad, Gicci of baba fashion. His dressing sense with couples with his preaching stage with dynamic background make a deadly combo.

He got very good slogan attracting people from all religions. I must say got good PR team
@he-man he is not baba he is rockstar :lol: Did you guys saw his security? 30-40 cars same color full of guards and he come in taxi behind all that cars for his safety :omghaha:
dera2story_660_121712082029.jpg

@he-man he is not baba he is rockstar :lol: Did you guys saw his security? 30-40 cars same color full of guards and he come in taxi behind all that cars for his safety :omghaha:
dera2story_660_121712082029.jpg

Damn that guy is hairy:lol::lol::lol:

Let me simplify it for you ..
Aare chhore,
Ranjeet uncle ki poonchh ..... Tau ebe jinda se?
Ooh thodi confusion thi bhai ji tu taabar bole tha :partay:

Well we did have that case where idiots decided to torch a truck which was apparently used to "transport" cattle, turned out it was used for getting cows to a goushala, of course the small and particularly enraged crowd would have none of that and let loose without a second thought.

Matters not, for many people here it is far too important an issue, personally I don't know why or what real rationale stands behind it beyond "it is forbidden" and the recently popular pseudo-scientific attempts at justifying said alleged tenet or some other approximation of said statement. One can hope that people would move beyond such inane f%ckery but its probably an exercise in futility to even hold such a hope, after all its all about identity.

On that note, I have it on good authority (from our erst while resident expert Manvan) that there is no issue with me consuming imported beef, or so he said quite clearly.

Its a food source YES It provide lots of different food like Milk, Cheese, Butter and my favorite Lassi :D
And how can you say that Cows, Goats are food source? What if Human start eating human because we also have everything that Cow, Goat and other animals have :partay: Will you support that? :-)
Some guys here are Dr, Zakir Naik fans i think who said that Cows beef have all proteins in it and thats the only reason why Muslims eat cow in a video and Meat is only thing which provide all protins for human body. That's guy with Dr in front of his name don't know that Milk of Cow also provide all types of protein of Human body so why eating them :enjoy:
i don't eat beef because it breaks my skin out when i do… but i want to eat it… because the burgers are nice and juicy..
cow just tastes good thats why we eat it…

i don't eat beef because it breaks my skin out when i do… but i want to eat it… because the burgers are nice and juicy..

It also has more fat than chicken(which ultimately makes it more tasty) and a very lovely worm called taenia saginata

Taenia_saginata_LifeCycle.gif

Beef%2Btapeworm%2BTAENIA%2BSAGINATA.jpg

Do u understand u are living in pakistan and not some european country??
A dose of reality would be nice for u

Thank you. you are free to give me dose of reality in a relevant thread. For the time being focus on the topic at hand

Try human sometime their burger will be also nice and juicy too :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom