What's new

Extremist hindus beating dalits for cow slaughter

Lol- can a veggie really kick the a$$ of a meat eating faggot?- i will swallow you whole you piece of haram meat- -
Why don't you give a try
What is this Veggie Non-Veggie thing? What you think Veggie are weak than you Non Veggies ? LOL :lol: Another awesome believe of Pakistanis :rofl:

Kicking the a$$ of cow eaters is very very very easy
in your country it might be- you gang up on them- :sick:-
i will personally break my fast to slaughter a cow eat the good part and then slap your a$$ with its tail- :lol:-

Yes but non-hindutvavadis should have gotten it removed in the last 6 decades. Its not like the constitution has not been changed, for secular pruposes like Shah Bano for example.

So u think that a person like me who is against ban on cow slaughter pseudo secularist??
I dare u tell me

Yes but non-hindutvavadis should have gotten it removed in the last 6 decades. Its not like the constitution has not been changed, for secular pruposes like Shah Bano for example.
Simply put,no one cared,it laid in the reams and reams of papers and everyone else in the country was engaged in more important things like scrapping a living.
It is rather recently that this issue is being taken up with vengeance.

Why don't you give a try
What is this Veggie Non-Veggie thing? What you think Veggie are weak than you Non Veggies ? LOL :lol: Another awesome believe of Pakistanis :rofl:

Lol- here i smack your a$$- i smack it again and again- i elbow dropped your a$$- over the internet tough guy-
there is nothing you can do about it- :lol:-

Lol- here i smack your a$$- i smack it again and again- i elbow dropped your a$$- over the internet tough guy-
there is nothing you can do about it- -
LOL Yes you can do that on internet like 100 times
But never try in real otherwise lene ke dene bhi pad sakte hai :lol:

So u think that a person like me who is against ban on cow slaughter pseudo secularist??
I dare u tell me

I eat beef and I oppose cow slaughter ban.

All I'm saying is, just blaming the hindutvavadis is only a partisan trick. It will backfire.

LOL Yes you can do that on internet like 100 times
But never try in real otherwise lene ke dene bhi pad sakte hai :lol:
in real you have to come at me bro- so i dare you to come at me bro- i will slap your face south- oo la la- :D-

Got a problem? Why don't you leave PDF alone and start your own garbage forum?
Who the hell are you to tell us to leave this forum? :o:
Go and request you Webmaster about this and tell him to block IPs from India and then we'll see this forum turning into garbage :D After banning Indian IPs this forum will lose 35% of its traffic and earning and also 90% troll same day :coffee:

in real you have to come at me bro- so i dare you to come at me bro- i will slap your face south- oo la la- -
Yeah you can dare because you know i'll not come :D
Meet me in India i'll show you my Haryanvi Veggie power :enjoy:

We are talking about the life and death of cute cows. Why not heed their opinion when making their decision? :pissed:

Yeah you can dare because you know i'll not come :D
Meet me in India i'll show you Haryanvi Veggie power :enjoy:
exactly- i know you will not even bring your veggie mal-nutritious a$$ over there aswell- :lol:-

Back
Top Bottom