What's new

Express your Love for Pakistan

Let me tell you this all mother of muslim world thingy is bull crap-
Pakistan is the most ridiculed country in all the arab-
This peace of area along with afghanistan has created more hormone laden historical invaders- looters of wealth and women- which we call our Islamic heroes- irony we give our missiles- planes- ships their names-

facepalm10.jpg

I loved how ridiculous Pakistan without leaders or leadership skills last sixty-five years and fighting for no reasons.

At this point, I loved old Pakistan in good ol' days, not present today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HBjWcFV_ZY
The real life of Pakistan through hardships, planning, and turmoil, watch this movie Waar!

This peace of area along with afghanistan has created more hormone laden historical invaders- looters of wealth and women- which we call our Islamic heroes- irony we give our missiles- planes- ships their names-

Your comments are very relative and out of space and time.

I love my country so much that I will put Jihad on people like you who whine so Much

in other words Jon... give it a rest and shut it.
:triniti::pakistan::triniti:

How come?- i love Pakistan- and want the Pakistanis to face the reality- and get out of the love affair with past over glorified arab islamic history-

We understood, we can create other thread to discuss, not here..... Just expressing your love for Pakistan, not involved Arabs or Western counterparts.

----- :smokin:
triniti.gif
triniti.gif

We understood, we can create other thread to discuss, not here..... Just expressing your love for Pakistan, not involved Arabs or Western counterparts.

----- :smokin:
triniti.gif
triniti.gif

you are right

this thread is simply about expressing love for our country
not explaining to Mr Sad why he should stop it now.and not hijack the thread.

Ok i stop your highness-

I love Pakistan because i am a Pakistani- Happy now jurry- prosecutor and judge- :pakistan:

One thing i love about Pakistan....Its independent English Media.....

I love Pakistan people.... after all they are nice & hard working...

Arabica with love

"al bint ashalabya"

Last edited by a moderator:
What I, an Indian, love in Pakistan...

Your fast bowlers damn...kept producing good furious guys..

Back
Top Bottom