What's new

Express your Love for Pakistan

op.jpg

If I've done a spelling mistake in love(loves) so?leave it plz.............................
humble request.

EXPRESS YOUR LOVE FOR PAKISTAN.........
My love for my country is unconditional and there should be no doubt in it . And my love for my country and my people cant be expressed in words but in my actions .

mujh ko phir yad aata he mere watan
men ne jis roz pehna tera perehan

meri maan ne kaha mujhe choom kar
rah e haq he mere laal chal jhoom kar

men ne janma he tujh ko watan ke liye

jub nimaz e jihad e watan ho aada
tu mille sub ko pehli safon men khara

jub zameen e watan kar raho ho wuzu
pesh karna mere laal apna lahu

aur kehna watan tu hamesha jiye

us ne janma he mujh ko watan ke liye

mujh se pehle bhi the ju nibhate rahe
jaan lutate rahe,sar katate rahe

men dekhi hen rukh pe tere laliyan
men ne ki hen watan teri rakhwalian

maan ko men ne shahadat ke tuhfe diye

us ne janma he mujh ko watan ke liye.............

ae watan tu salamat rahe
jub tujhe roshni ki zururat pare
apni mehfil ke shams o qamar den ge hum
tu salamat rahe
taqayamat rahe

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD:pakistan:

I love it so much that I want to Deep French Kiss it.

I can express my "loves" in a much more graphic manner if you prefer.

2yy58qu.gif
2yy58qu.gif
2yy58qu.gif

@ topic

hmm I love Pakistan because its a "Zinda-dil Qom". Whatever happens in the country they are still smiling and ready to face another threat. It is probably the only country in the world where you will find extremists of all level who would kill 100 people while praying in the Mosque and at the same time Angels living inside the human body who would cry if they see you in agony and who would give away their life to protect you as if their life means nothing to them. Such a beautiful "Nation" we are...

Pakistan is my homeland and you don't need reason to love your motherland.

I m expressive person so I thought and I expressed.again I would say u do not know what I was feeling.
don't put fatwas just write for Pakistan whatever u can........................

I love it because its considered the mother of Muslim world. Its people are well known for their bravery and kindness. It went through so much hardships but still standing though due to its people hardworking, content and strong believe in God's will. God bless Pakistan.

I m expressive person so I thought and I expressed.again I would say u do not know what I was feeling.
don't put fatwas just write for Pakistan whatever u can........................

Please do not use large fonts and colour changes to seek attention

We are ready to read your post in normal text as well

I love it because its considered the mother of Muslim world. Its people are well known for their bravery and kindness. It went through so much hardships but still standing though due to its people hardworking, content and strong believe in God's will. God bless Pakistan.

Assalam alaikum

gr8 words from a brother jazak Allah

yes i was born outside pakistan lived all my life away from pakistan but i still love pakistan and pakistanies for what they gone thru and still standing just like our Jordanian brothers above beautifully put it

TARIQ

@ doctor
I mentioned nah plz don't put fatwas.[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

@ zakii
unfortunately aap mujh pe apna roab nahin jama sakte so apna kaam karen and I want all of u to write something very very [/FONT][/COLOR]Pakistani.fine?

I mentioned nah plz don't put fatwas.

unfortunately aap mujh pe apna roab nahin jama sakte so apna kaam karen and I want all of u to write something very very [/COLOR]Pakistani.fine?

whats wrong with you miss ? if you dont have courage to hear others comments then kindly dont open threads . And i did not talk about you. If you want respect here then kindly give respect to other members

I love my country more than anything..

Assalamaalikum Doc and Tariq Bin Ziad! Long time no see, where have you been both?

and what's wrong with u if i m writing here about Pakistan,huh?

how can u say that.......................
just leave it.i mentioned nah u cant understand this.

men ne aap ki shan men koi gustakhi nahin sarzad ki,aap is ko sar pe hi le rahe hen.fine?

Back
Top Bottom