What's new

Express your Love for Pakistan

جینا یہاں
مرنا یہاں
پاکستان زندہ باد

I love Pakistan because Pakistan has given me an identity to love and cherish beyond anything.

One Beautiful Reality of Pakistan

Some students went to Peshawar and rented a taxi for full day.They got a Pukhton taxi driver.Whole day students joked with him with all those jokes on Pukhtons.At the end of the day,Pathan taxi driver gave each student 1 Rupee and said
''Please give this rupee to first Pathan beggar in your area''

Those students still have that rupee and never had found a single Pukhton Faqeer............................

All they see Pathan ice cream, Khan chanay wala,gachak wala,bhutte wala,rickshaw driver,Peshawari chapli kabab dhabe wala,clothes merchant but never see any Pathan begging...........................

Qurban Shama

Indeed thought provoking!!

So never make fun of brave,dignified,honored,self made man.

Pukhtons are really back-bone of Pakistan.

Great said by our Great Quaid.

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD:pakistan:

In one program of folk music,folk singers through out Pakistan were invited to perform on Independence day's celebrations. When The Kashmiri singer came and started singing,people were enjoying a lot because Kashmiri music is very melodious.Almost 40 minutes were gone but he was still singing.People wanted him to go but he didn't stop.At least after 50 minutes when he completed his song and was going back stage there the show host asked him to stay on stage and he asked why your song was very long.

He replied:
I m here from Azad Kashmir but I sung song of whole Kashmir.

How Bauchistan was joined to Pakistan?
Who signed those papers for Pakistan in that jirga?

who will answer on it?

CELL11.INFO-36.gif

How Bauchistan was joined to Pakistan?
Who signed those papers for Pakistan in that jirga?

who will answer on it?

I heard tht Khan of Qallat said tht Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H) came in his dream and ordered him to join Pakistan, tht a country is being made in my name, and do not oppose Pakistan..and join it....

On topic:
I LOVE LOVE Pakistan TOOO MUCH...Cant hear a word against Pakistan at all.. I LOVE Pakistan's army and ISI also, bcoz they are the defenders of Pakistan:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom