What's new

Export bids for JF-17 Thunder Multirole Lightweight Fighter Aircraft

Hi,

As I guessed---atypical pakistani kid---with no sense at all.
He is referring to breaking the general perception of Chinese weapons. Perception is reality.

Of course you cannot substitute lesson learn the hard way in battle, but you cannot start a battle just to fully test the capabilities of a weapon system. That’s why war games are designed. Specially In case of high tech weapons systems, if engineering process is rigorous enough than weapon should perform well within parameters.

It's going to be first aesa outside the close curtain of china, so it will be upto paf and other buyers of B3 to tell if Chinese aesa are worth their salt. So let's wait before boosting of superiority. Also as discussed by many on this forum regarding limitation of radar performance based on engine power, initial results might not be very positive.
Some people still have a mindset that only white man deserve to be praised and no non whites can produce anything worth a dime. Good luck with that thinking. In the meantime non whites march on

He is referring to breaking the general perception of Chinese weapons. Perception is reality.

Of course you cannot substitute lesson learn the hard way in battle, but you cannot start a battle just to fully test the capabilities of a weapon system. That’s why war games are designed. Specially In case of high tech weapons systems, if engineering process is rigorous enough than weapon should perform well within parameters.
To be fair, major powers use existing battles, or proxy wars to test their systems. The US and Russia have a history of this, the most well known example being the stinger missile and the mujahideen in Afghanistan.

More recently, China has been selling systems to client's in the Syrian, Libyan, Iraqi, and Yemeni conflicts by selling to both sides. They've gained a lot of valuable data, over the past decade of wars.

Hi,

If you say so---. I will agree to that because it is me who is talking in what you wrote. But then it still is not like real combat where you have to work thru death and destruction in the real sense

The perception would have changed if the Paf had taken down all the locked targets---.

Then the perception would have become reality---. Right now it is all talk by the PAF.

The SD10 would have proven itself---the enemy awestruck---simply in a pure state of shock---.

But then that was the PAF---. F-16 taking chaqtge and the JF17's sneaking thru---.

Promise less---Deliver more.

Perception is what you want it to be. There was a time the US feared the Mig-25, until they found out the facts behind it.

Hi,

The americans always create a HYPE and that is with a capitol H. The hype keeps them on their toes---yearning for more defense spendings---even though they would know that the enemy equipment is not it promised to be---.

Oh the deviousness of the american mind---.

Last edited:
Hi,

If you say so---. I will agree to that because it is me who is talking in what you wrote. But then it still is not like real combat where you have to work thru death and destruction in the real sense

The perception would have changed if the Paf had taken down all the locked targets---.

Then the perception would have become reality---. Right now it is all talk by the PAF.

The SD10 would have proven itself---the enemy awestruck---simply in a pure state of shock---.

But then that was the PAF---. F-16 taking chaqtge and the JF17's sneaking thru---.

Promise less---Deliver more.

Hi,

The americans always create a HYPE and that is with a capitol H. The hype keeps them on their toes---yearning for more defense spendings---even though they would know that the enemy equipment is not it promised to be---.

Oh the deviousness of the american mind---.

What are you referring to by all locked targets? Surprise Day?

Don't know if it's been brought up but seems like Argentina is allocating $600 million to acquire 12 JF-17 Block-III.

Don't know if it's been brought up but seems like Argentina is allocating $600 million to acquire 12 JF-17 Block-III.

Old news. But this time is Chinese dealing with Argentina for JF-17, I guess its to avoid pressure from UK for Pakistan.

Old news. But this time is Chinese dealing with Argentina for JF-17, I guess its to avoid pressure from UK for Pakistan.
The news is old but this time it is nearer to confirmation than it has been before. Pakistan was always going to be a silent observer, of a sort, in this deal because of the UK. But I wonder how much the "Pakistani factor" could be avoided by any country acquiring JF-17s.

Back
Top Bottom