What's new

Export bids for JF-17 Thunder Multirole Lightweight Fighter Aircraft

So, you mean that Block-III will not going to incorporate technology from JF-17B?
you are answering a question with a question.

I asked you about your statement: "Moreover, the JF-17B is somehow considered to be a Block-III and it's single seat version will be the Block-III for PAF and for future export customers."

To explain further, I want to know how do you know that JF-17B's single seat version will be JF-17 Block III? How can your question "So, you mean that Block-III will not going to incorporate technology from JF-17B?" be an answer to my question?

Now that I have explained what I meant, could you please do the same and let us know how can you say that JF-17B's single seat version is Block III? Is there any evidence or is it only an opinion? If there is some evidence, please share the same here. If it is an opinion, please describe the rationale. Thanks.

I asked you about your statement: "Moreover, the JF-17B is somehow considered to be a Block-III and it's single seat version will be the Block-III for PAF and for future export customers."

To explain further, I want to know how do you know that JF-17B's single seat version will be JF-17 Block III? How can your question "So, you mean that Block-III will not going to incorporate technology from JF-17B?" be an answer to my question?

Now that I have explained what I meant, could you please do the same and let us know how can you say that JF-17B's single seat version is Block III? Is there any evidence or is it only an opinion? If there is some evidence, please share the same here. If it is an opinion, please describe the rationale. Thanks.

If I play the devil Advocate, Sohail aman in his recent interview did say, most of the tech and subsystems in block-3 is already being used in Block-II and I.

So B Version tech i.e Full FBW and increase in length and wingspan to accommodate more hardpoints will be feature of Block-III

If I play the devil Advocate, Sohail aman in his recent interview did say, most of the tech and subsystems in block-3 is already being used in Block-II and I.

So B Version tech i.e Full FBW and increase in length and wingspan to accommodate more hardpoints will be feature of Block-III
Block 3 is expected to have AESA where as the jf17b doesnt have one yet. I dont see any indication of changing the engine or increase in hard points on block 3 ( or any future block) - except one for targetting pods.

Block 3 is expected to have AESA where as the jf17b doesnt have one yet. I dont see any indication of changing the engine or increase in hard points on block 3 ( or any future block) - except one for targetting pods.

Russians are making RD-93MA keeping FC-1 in mind as per their documents and will be unveiled next year. Lets see if the engine remains same or RD-93MA will take it's place

Sir, I have heard this over a new on Youtube that JF-17B incorporates technologies which will be in Block-III but some news also suggest that there's possibility of JF-17B becoming the Block-III.

Russians are making RD-93MA keeping FC-1 in mind as per their documents and will be unveiled next year. Lets see if the engine remains same or RD-93MA will take it's place

Pakistan would be foolish not to go for RD-93MA. It will bring qualitative edge the BLK III and solve the ugly smoke issue.

Pakistan would be foolish not to go for RD-93MA. It will bring qualitative edge the BLK III and solve the ugly smoke issue.
The smoke is an issue only for fanboys like you. Not a significant consideration in multi billion dollar projects.

The smoke is an issue only for fanboys like you. Not a significant consideration in multi billion dollar projects.

There are other aspects of the JF-17 that will improve with a RD-93MA. The smoke is an eye sore and ruins the credibility of the JF-17 in international air shows. It’s 2018. A bit too late to have diesel trucks in the air. Not a fan boy, by any means. The JF-17 has no meaning from where I am standing. Just a friendly 2 cent

Sir, I have heard this over a new on Youtube that JF-17B incorporates technologies which will be in Block-III but some news also suggest that there's possibility of JF-17B becoming the Block-III.
Thanks for your response.

I was trying to make a point that in order to make strong statements, one needs strong references. Youtube videos are not necessarily strong references. They are perhaps the opposite, unless from official channels.

Thanks for your response.

I was trying to make a point that in order to make strong statements, one needs strong references. Youtube videos are not necessarily strong references. They are perhaps the opposite, unless from official channels.
Thanks for correcting me!

@Eagle+Viper What are you trying to convey by posting the same video link in 5 different threads ... and one that has already been seen before with better quality??

According to Trade Register, Myanmar have received the delivery of their first 4 JF-17s in april.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myanmar_Air_Force#Current_inventory
upload_2018-6-6_22-51-54.png

http://armstrade.sipri.org/armstrade/page/trade_register.php

image001.jpg

https://pakobserver.net/zimbabwe-air-force-commander-visits-air-headquarters/

Zimbabwe Air Force Commander visits Air Headquarters

June 26, 2018

Islamabad

Air Marshal Elson Moyo, Commander Air Force of Zimbabwe visited Air Headquarters Islamabad on Monday. On his arrival at Air Headquarters, the distinguished guest was received by Air Chief Marshal Mujahid Anwar Khan, Chief of the Air Staff, Pakistan Air Force. A smartly turned out contingent of Pakistan Air Force presented the Guard of Honour.

He laid floral wreath on the Martyrs’ Monument to pay homage to the PAF personnel who laid down their lives for the defence of the motherland. He was also introduced to the Principal Staff Officers of Pakistan Air Force.

Later on, Commander Air Force of Zimbabwe called on Air Chief Marshal Mujahid Anwar Khan in his office. Both the dignitaries remained together for some time and discussed matters of professional and mutual interest. Commander Air Force of Zimbabwe lauded PAF’s role in fighting the war against terrorism and also appreciated the sound professionalism of PAF personnel. Highlighting the cordial relations between Pakistan and Zimbabwe, the Air Chief offered support and cooperation in the field of military training to Air Force of Zimbabwe.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom