What's new

Export bids for JF-17 Thunder Multirole Lightweight Fighter Aircraft

Zimbabwe. April 2017 and June 2017

Capture.JPG
Rushwaya.JPG
depo-8.jpg

You look hard enough, you can find a buyer for virtually anything.. And JF17 is a damn fine plane.. So finding a buyer there shouldnt be a problem. But I believe, Pakistan for next 5 years will focus on increasing its own numbers instead of exporting it. Just like China is doing with J 10
Exactly !the more orders the faster the production.

So, will they be receiving JF-17s Block-IIs or will be receiving Block-IIIs? I think Maynmar JF-17s are ready!

So, will they be receiving JF-17s Block-IIs or will be receiving Block-IIIs? I think Maynmar JF-17s are ready!

Till now, orders are placed for Block-II only. Logically, Block-III does not exist or demonstrated yet hence, no orders at all and furthermore, Pakistan will fulfill its own need first.

Till now, orders are placed for Block-II only. Logically, Block-III does not exist or demonstrated yet hence, no orders at all and furthermore, Pakistan will fulfill its own need first.
After Pakistan from the estimates based on size of economy i see in the future Nigeria as the largest operator after Pakistan
Their F7ng,s were falling from the sky before we intervened we do have a stable military and economic relation with then i see this going a long way

I think about 50 more Block-IIs will be produced for PAF and for Nigeria in the combine. As, 16 JF-17s are already been made for Burma. Moreover, the JF-17B is somehow considered to be a Block-III and it's single seat version will be the Block-III for PAF and for future export customers.

What evidence is this opinion based on?

The capability and definition of JF-17 block 3 is already out there. The features that are required for JF-17 block three are different from Block 2. JF-17 block 3 is not JF-17 block 2.

Back
Top Bottom