What's new

Export bids for JF-17 Thunder Multirole Lightweight Fighter Aircraft

Lol dude , keep aside how dumb I may sound to you but You definitely are sounding Dumb to me. An upgrade every 50 aircrafts? How many MK Development has your aircraft crossed??

Let me just update you that HAL has rolled out its Serial Production Aircraft of LCA so we are pretty much sure the aircraft that is gonna go into the forces, while we still want to make sure we don't do an MLU on first batch of units yet keep the aircraft close to cutting edge whilst developing a new upgraded version.

You go and do some research on JF-17 its all on Google.
Block 2 is being made currently Block 3 is in the pipeline still you saying how many MK Development have been crossed.
LCA provided it receives the nod "Will" start serial production. That is going to take atleast till end of July.

Please go and sleep if you can....

Either You are Blind OR By the same Logic, Are your Missiles Useless coz.... ( They too need Trucks in Parades.. )

shaheen-2-missile.jpg

upload_2015-6-16_2-18-15.jpeg

I hope this is myanmar(Burma). ..We should arm them heavily including ALCM cruise missile Best to attack targets on ground, with Pinpoint precision ...

I hope this is myanmar(Burma). ..We should arm them heavily including ALCM cruise missile Best to attack targets on ground, with Pinpoint precision ...

Why should we arm them ? They target local Rohingyas Muslims and neigbouring Bangladesh both of them closer to Pakistan.

This is map of Asia !

If you'll notice, most of the middle eastern nations aren't on this map.

Middle East includes parts of Asia and Africa. Its a political and ethnic entity.

Why this all false pride by Pakistanis ? Get real !! This is basically a Chinese fighter, with Russian engine and assembled in Pakistan.

Not true. Pakistan had major input in development of this plane. Its not entirely Chinese and not entirely Pakistani. One of my uncles was in development team of this plane way back in late 80s.

As the officer was quoted, Pakistan builds 52% of airframe. Also Pakistan builds quite a lot of its avionics. So its not just assembly as you say.

Not true. Pakistan had major input in development of this plane. Its not entirely Chinese and not entirely Pakistani. One of my uncles was in development team of this plane way back in late 80s. As the officer was quoted, Pakistan builds 52% of airframe. Also Pakistan builds quite a lot of its avionics. So its not just assembly as you say.

We need to build manufacture and assemble all parts of this fighter with license from China and Russia.

Big congrats!!! Pakistani JF-17 gets its first export order,

while India buys foreign jets with failure in confidence of Teja, LCAs.- LOL

From what I can gather, Myanmar isn't too happy with recent Pakistani statements about it.

Sri Lanka isn't in the middle east, it's an Asian nation.
Map-of-world.jpg

[Edit]: Changed map, because the last one was geographically wrong.

Dude, Middle East = South West Asia, and Middle eastern countries are all part of Asian Continent...Arabs / Iranians are Asians. Just giving clarity.

We need to build manufacture and assemble all parts of this fighter with license from China and Russia.

Very few nations can do this. Engine technology is a major stumbling block that immediately comes to mind. You can count nations on fingers that build modern aircraft jet engines - France, UK, USA, Russia. China is still trying to develop advanced aircraft engines.

Look at all advanced European nations. Even they develop new planes in collaboration with other nations.

Remember ... Azerbaijan believes it is in 'Europe' despite having an eastern language and culture.

Why are you bringing up such a thing in this thread?

Really? Is it according to your childish thoughts? Azerbaijan's identity are clearly demonstrated on its flag, for example.

"The blue pale symbolizes Turkic heritage, red represents the aspiration to modernization and progress, the green strip shows the nation's relation to the Islamic civilization"

Good map. The author is forgetting the partition of the province of azerbaijan which was part of Persia and was annexed by the Russians and then became azerbaijan SSR and then later Azerbaijan Republic.

What the hell are you talking about? What has that to do with the time-period of the map, which is early 1900s? The relation of Azerbaijani Khanates (there was no "Azerbaijan province of Persia", there were Azerbaijani Khanates with its Khans that ruled semi-independently but was still loyal to the Shah) to Qajar Empire ended with Russian invasion of the region in 1800s.

Anyway, do not derail this thread any further with your BS.

Last edited:
Big congrats!!! Pakistani JF-17 gets its first export order,

while India buys foreign jets with failure in confidence of Teja, LCAs.- LOL

Dude, Middle East = South West Asia, and Middle eastern countries are all part of Asian Continent...Arabs / Iranians are Asians. Just giving clarity.
That's not completely true. The middle east is split between Africa and Asia. Example, Libyans are African, not Asia.

Middle East includes parts of Asia and Africa. Its a political and ethnic entity.
My point exactly.

The only exception I can see is Egypt.
Libya? Tunisia? Algeria? Morocco?

Back
Top Bottom