What's new

Export bids for JF-17 Thunder Multirole Lightweight Fighter Aircraft

I can only pity those who say LCA can't fly. Well we have seen an aircraft crash, which couldn't even let its Pilot eject.

Yeah because aircraft was very low altitude. Genius!!!

You have seen far more crashes at low altitudes that resulted in casualties in your own country. Guess you should know that.

Congrats to Pakistan and China.

An export order is good for industry and would boost job, economy and overall the manufacturing section with subsidiaries and logistics getting more orders and will be helpful in reviving economy.

The video of paris show was good and the take off was very impressive.

Congrats to Pakistan and China.

An export order is good for industry and would boost job, economy and overall the manufacturing section with subsidiaries and logistics getting more orders and will be helpful in reviving economy.

The video of paris show was good and the take off was very impressive.

Thanks. Is news being reported in Indian media? How are they reporting it?

Finally a Good News for Pakistan Aviation Industry , Lets hope that the country we are selling is Sri Lanka ...
but even if its Myanmar its ok ...everyone buy or sell weapons and even do all sort of Business with everyone despite Religious differences ..

and for those Indian Trolls , you guys should take care of your on LCA , your plane need a extra Truck or Car to move ,it cant even Fly for now ....
0651_main.jpg
LOL

In order to display LCA to the public they parade the LCA on truck ... what's your point to prove... oh i see.. i got your logic.. you got perception problem. . I really wonder when some **** members said.. j 31 is going to be inducted in PAF by 2019-20 .... just within 4 or 5 years straight jump from conceptual phase to mass production and that too without technological hiccups.... i seen over excitement just for one statement. ...

I can only pity those who say LCA can't fly. Well we have seen an aircraft crash, which couldn't even let its Pilot eject.
To gain some thing you loose some thing...

LCA is still awaiting clearance so it is not airworthy. Once this is attained then it would get the C of A...
Till that time just order some flying aircraft like Rafale or SU-30MKI's.

Thanks. Is news being reported in Indian media? How are they reporting it?
@Zarvan ... Your time on internet would have made you go through the Indian news!!!

Yeah because aircraft was very low altitude. Genius!!!

You have seen far more crashes at low altitudes that resulted in casualties in your own country. Guess you should know that.
Lol so much for your assembled bird.. Huh

In order to display LCA to the public they parade the LCA on truck ... what's your point to prove... oh i see.. i got your logic.. you got perception problem. . I really wonder when some **** members said.. j 31 is going to be inducted in PAF by 2019-20 .... just within 4 or 5 years straight jump from conceptual phase to mass production and that too without technological hiccups.... i seen over excitement just for one statement. ...
Dumbo,
Aircraft are meant to fly not be be carried on some truck or a float.

Sri Lanka or maybe Azerbaijan? Saudi can purchase the most expensive jets out there so they wouldnt go for JF 17. Theres too much anger against Burma on the domestic front for PAF to sell it to them at the moment. That only leaves Sri Lanka and Azerbaijan as the two viable options as far as I know.
Remember ... Azerbaijan believes it is in 'Europe' despite having an eastern language and culture.

Why the heck we need to export it when we need them desperately as our older fighters are dropping like flies ? We need to accelerate development of Block III with AESA radar and more powerful engine.

To gain some thing you loose some thing...

LCA is still awaiting clearance so it is not airworthy. Once this is attained then it would get the C of A...
Till that time just order some flying aircraft like Rafale or SU-30MKI's.

@Zarvan ... Your time on internet would have made you go through the Indian news!!!

Iam sure you are aware the standardization process of both our air forces. You bought a half cooked fighter and are developing it post induction. While we have made several variants of it and are testing rigorously pre induction. An AESA MK1 version to fly out soon. It is airworthy and has clocked more amount of flying hours or sorties than the bird in your arsenal.

Back
Top Bottom