What's new

Explosion in Karachi: Live updates

two more explosions reported on social media but nothing on tv ... in bahadrabad vicinity just now... they were followed by firing

Another terror attack... but I hope MQM will now start targeting Taliban instead of innocent civilians everywhere in the city.

Hopefully the two might even get rid of each other.

MQM have ability to make life hell for TTP and Other Pathans In General, But that will result in strikes and TTP reaction would be these Bomb Blasts.

May be election postpone ...PPP is facing big defeat...

Yeahh we all can see what you have developed it upto. Karachi makes news in every days headlines:devil:

good day monsieur shivani

While I am not picking on you individually, can you please keep rethoric/personal ideology out of your comment and be respectful to the dead. Discussing politics at this time would be considered poor taste rather mourning for the dead would be more apopriate. Now if you don't have anything to contribute can you take your anti-pakistani diatribe somewhere else, may be get a croissant and a coffee. How would you like if somebody does the same tit for tat point scoring by bringing rape victims and hygenic problems, you would feel angry wouldn't you. So please mature up, merci beaucoup mon ami.

Can a fellow karachite tell me , how far is malir Kant from this area and what is being done to provide relief to the terror victims. I have been looking online and I find that Edhi NGO is operating actively in these areas if I am not wrong, are they trustable enough to make a large donation.

Last month Pakistan released Taliban leaders on USA request..
and this month..its WW2 ..

The released were the good taliban, the freedom fighter taliban.

Karachi is just one giant Time Bomb timed to explode day-by-day ; Every single day we get some cataclysm of either ethnic cleansing or some sectarian massacre or Bombs going off or Humanitarian workers being bumped off. At the current rate, Karachi sounds like a giant ticker-tape of continuously streaming body-count and one wonders who will raise up the ante. There seems to be a complete breakdown of Law and Order as also for basic human rights. Are the root cause the Muhajirs or the Pathans for the ethnic cleansing or is it Islam which is to blame for the sectarian ills and for massacring Polio workers & Journalists ? Someone seriously needs to find an answer to these questions before Karachi gets blown up into pieces of rubble.

Can a fellow karachite tell me , how far is malir Kant from this area and what is being done to provide relief to the terror victims. I have been looking online and I find that Edhi NGO is operating actively in these areas if I am not wrong, are they trustable enough to make a large donation.

Malir Cantt is almost 15-17 miles away from this area or like 46 min drive. Yes Edhi NGO is well trusted organization which is not only very active in Pakistan but had also worked in Middle East.

Join the dots...
1. MQM apperantly breaks off from Zardari and joins a new anti PPP anti feudel force....Dr.Tahir.

2. MQM starts showing off their muscles by citywide congregations of workers,and Altaf does his age old '1,2,3 STFU' trick.

3. MQM gets their first warning with far lesser loss of life than the bomb was actually capable of.
More may come.

4. Name the culprit???

Election to ho ke rahain ge ... ager na hoon to allah kare Bilawal mar jai

Election honay say kya masla hal hoga...change of face with same feudal & corrupt polititions? behtar revolution hai jismay sab polititions, feudals, exteremists, jageerdaar, bhatta mafia, separatists, etc ko nikal bahar kiya jaye...Is it democracy that majority of Pakistani population is peace loving, middle class & educated but is ruled by uneducated, hatemongers, corrupt, elites? What kind of democracy is this...infact it is democrazy...even military rule is million trillion times better than this.

MQM have ability to make life hell for TTP and Other Pathans In General, But that will result in strikes and TTP reaction would be these Bomb Blasts.

Yep, unlike our army, mqm WILL retaliate. And the ttp know this.

My cousins & many friends live there, we used to live there before moving to another area in Karachi.

This area is very peaceful & one of the posh areas in Karachi & also MQM strong hold all around. Ayesha Manzil is intersection & part of Gulberg Town...one road comes from Gulshan & Azizabad(where MQM head office "nine zeero" is located) & goes towards Tahir Ville, North Nazimabad... & Shahra e Pakistan passes through here coming from Saddar(by direct linking of MA Jinnah road) & going towards interior Sindh(particularly Hyderabad), on one corner there is Imam Bargah & on the opposite is Hamdard Medical Centre(where i think Dr Hakeem Mohammad Saeed used to sit), on the other corner is Aga Khan Hospital & Aga Khan School & College, behind Aga Khan Hospital is big market. If you drive on Shahra e Pakistan(towards Hyderabad & interior Sindh) almost 2-3 miles you will reach Al-Asif square which have huge population of Afghans.

It is very sad to hear that a blast occured @ Aisha Manzil, i know this beautiful place since i open my eyes.

I also know it since childhood. :D

Back
Top Bottom