What's new

Explosion in Karachi: Live updates

Karachi is in its worst state ever. It was a much better place pre independence

just heard on geo news, bomb blast in karachi ....will post further details as soon as they come

As of now 2 people killed and 40 injured

approximately 5 vehicles completely destroyed

Most sufferers are the participants of MQM gathering

Bomb blasted near a local place named "Ayesha manzil" which is in the proximity of the area where MQM gathering was taking place

Karachi wasn't even developed 60 years ago. We've made it what it is. Indians can spew whatever garbage they want but we've made Karachi from a fishing village to a modern port, with industries and businesses. Get over your deluded sense of grandeur.

typo error :P

It was an AMENDMENT(2nd amendment) in 1973 constitution which was made possible by ZAB to flatter maulanas

if they are disbeliever and are not those to whom previous Prophets delivered the so called divine books (jews and xtians) , then who are they ?

First of this is neither a thread that covers religious issues nor a thread that allows members to hash out Ahmedis status, so kindly abstain. Secondly you failed to interpret the clause, had you understood that you wouldn't have been asking and drawing analogies.

Here.

A person who does not believe in the absolute and unqualified finality of The Prophethood of MUHAMMAD (Peace be upon him), the last of the Prophets or claims to be a Prophet, in any sense of the word or of any description whatsoever, after MUHAMMAD (Peace be upon him), or recognizes such a claimant as a Prophet or religious reformer, is not a Muslim for the purposes of the Constitution or law."

Hope that answers your question about who are they.

Now anything on the topic?

Chalo jee, I am a karachiite and I know countless times better than you! So please keep your delusions with you.

There were calls for the army to come in and sort out the mess in Karachi.

They did something similar in the 90s with the army commander Naseerullah Babar.

However this time it seems the army has become sick and tired of years of people blaming it for ruling Pakistan and not allowing "democracy" so will leave the "elected officials" to solve out this "law and order" problem.

Pakistani posters, Karachites any thoughts on this?

Karachi wasn't even developed 60 years ago. We've made it what it is. Indians can spew whatever garbage they want but we've made Karachi from a fishing village to a modern port, with industries and businesses. Get over your deluded sense of grandeur.

Instead of fighting on this thread , we should pay respects to the dead and injured .

Mqm isn't trying hard enuf to control bomb and other weopns coming into khi
I think selling bearings should be banned

Ayesha Manzil?

My cousins live there.

My cousins & many friends live there, we used to live there before moving to another area in Karachi.

This area is very peaceful & one of the posh areas in Karachi & also MQM strong hold all around. Ayesha Manzil is intersection & part of Gulberg Town...one road comes from Gulshan & Azizabad(where MQM head office "nine zeero" is located) & goes towards Tahir Ville, North Nazimabad... & Shahra e Pakistan passes through here coming from Saddar(by direct linking of MA Jinnah road) & going towards interior Sindh(particularly Hyderabad), on one corner there is Imam Bargah & on the opposite is Hamdard Medical Centre(where i think Dr Hakeem Mohammad Saeed used to sit), on the other corner is Aga Khan Hospital & Aga Khan School & College, behind Aga Khan Hospital is big market. If you drive on Shahra e Pakistan(towards Hyderabad & interior Sindh) almost 2-3 miles you will reach Al-Asif square which have huge population of Afghans.

It is very sad to hear that a blast occured @ Aisha Manzil, i know this beautiful place since i open my eyes.

lol this area was not even there before 47. This was all jungle...i'm a Karachiti & know about it.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom