What's new

Explosion in Karachi: Live updates

Rest In Peace..

People advicing MQM to act against TTP??:undecided:

Are you sure it will be a good move??

More people gonna die because of this..

Let the military handle these guys..

A cylinder blast would not injure 42people who were not even travelling in the bus. Further the cylinders do not contains ball bearings and nut bolts which were found at site.

Ask dkdkdkkd

My friend i hope u not from zoo living with monkeys as they are your forefathers like einstien
I am very sad for all ppl killed and injured in this incident and more about the situation, attack and revenge attack so carry on forever, so there should be peaceful solution, americans atom bomb japan now both are friends, so my point was free justice and fair treatment for all
You really have no shame do you? 4 innocent people have died, their families and friends have been scarred for life. Do you know what their family is going through right now? On top of that over 40 injured, god knows if they will make it and if they do some of them might be handicapped for life. Some will be missing an arm, a leg etc. Have some fuckin shame you ****** animal.

I'm disgusted by your reaction, just because this happened at an MQM rally does not make this any lesser than any other terrorist attack. My family and I live literally minutes away from this area.

Since you have no respect for the victims, I pray that you and your family are affected atleast once by a terrorist attack then maybe you will know how it feels.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom