What's new

Explosion in Karachi: Live updates

Have you lived in Karachi? How do you know? And yes you are rite SG is like 5 min from AM but Al-Asif is the place where most illegal Afghans(no offense) live(who supports TTP)

@ Pakistani members please avoid & ignore indian trolls who come here for cheap shots & self satisfaction.

Ignoring them now, can't believe people want to make a POINT over death

well this sort of gang rape in the bus doesnt happen in karachi nor the women going out of their homes fear that they will be gang raped anytime or feel insecure about rapes and all

infact dehli is called the rape capital of the world for nothing

before acting smart please sort your issues out first, these bomb blasts are temporary and killings are political issues your rapes are epidemic getting out of hand it seems and politics have nothing got to do with it

Ignore him, please. Listen to @American Pakistani.

These cheap people who want point scoring over a tragedy should just be reported.

Last edited by a moderator:
Recent blast in bus in Karachi , according to Geo TV camera footage...this 10000% CNG cylinder blast. If you didn't see the video look at again. CNG should be ban in public transportation ......many program been run on TV about the quality of cylinder and not having inspections.

CNG blast doesnt kill 4 people injure 40 people, what retarded joke is that??

According to DIG Asif Aijaz Shaikh, a motor-cycle with an explosive device strapped to it had been installed between parked busses near Aisha Manzil which was remote detonated later.

karachi has gone from bad to worse :cry:

Dude, stop it!! What's the use of unnecessary arguments?

well this sort of gang rape in the bus doesnt happen in karachi nor the women going out of their homes fear that they will be gang raped anytime or feel insecure about rapes and all

infact dehli isnt called the rape capital of the world for nothing

before acting smart please sort your issues out first, these bomb blasts are temporary and killings are political issues your rapes are epidemic getting out of hand it seems and politics have nothing got to do with it

Bhai, I can post many worse incidents in Pakistan but this is not a thread for that so stop getting insane!!

@ Indians, Guys stop it. A terrorist attack happened, people lost lives and many injured. We didn't like few people calling names to our city and country to bash India, why should we do the same thing over here.

And who can better understand pain of terrorist attack than us. Both countries are victims of terrorism. So let's just focus on the news rather than same old comparison.

Another terror attack... but I hope MQM will now start targeting Taliban instead of innocent civilians everywhere in the city.

Hopefully the two might even get rid of each other.

Mqm is terroist and sponsored by india, both are responsible for killing thousand innocent ppl

When we will hear good news of all parties ceasefire and gun free and all parties should eliminate their arm wings and continue dialog

If police continue to fail to protect ppl than army and rangers sshould enforce law and order and finish all criminal elements

There was a statement on TV of TTP saying that they carried out the attack and it was targeted against MQM.

Let's pray that nothing serious happens at the 14 Jan march.

Mqm is terroist and sponsored by india, both are responsible for killing thousand innocent ppl

When we will hear good news of all parties ceasefire and gun free and all parties should eliminate their arm wings and continue dialog

If police continue to fail to protect ppl than army and rangers sshould enforce law and order and finish all criminal elements

You really have no shame do you? 4 innocent people have died, their families and friends have been scarred for life. Do you know what their family is going through right now? On top of that over 40 injured, god knows if they will make it and if they do some of them might be handicapped for life. Some will be missing an arm, a leg etc. Have some fuckin shame you ****** animal.

I'm disgusted by your reaction, just because this happened at an MQM rally does not make this any lesser than any other terrorist attack. My family and I live literally minutes away from this area.

Since you have no respect for the victims, I pray that you and your family are affected atleast once by a terrorist attack then maybe you will know how it feels.

the people were not in the van and neither were those 42 injured people stop BSing

the police has said it was a bomb blast

If you insist, better watch the footage, it will clear you bugs....don't know why endorsing Rahaman Malik statement..

If you insist, better watch the footage, it will clear you bugs....don't know why endorsing Rahaman Malik statement..

sir a cylinder blast simply doesnt injure 42 people, as simple as that

You really have no shame do you? 4 innocent people have died, their families and friends have been scarred for life. Do you know what their family is going through right now? On top of that over 40 injured, god knows if they will make it and if they do some of them might be handicapped for life. Some will be missing an arm, a leg etc. Have some fuckin shame you ****** animal.

I'm disgusted by your reaction, just because this happened at an MQM rally does not make this any lesser than any other terrorist attack. My family and I live literally minutes away from this area.

Since you have no respect for the victims, I pray that you and your family are affected atleast once by a terrorist attack then maybe you will know how it feels.

Agreed with whole post except the bold part, if possible plz edit it out.

My family and I live literally minutes away from this area.

Hmmm i guess Naseerabad? or FB Area?

examine the cctv footage and look at bus. How it start falling a part and people flying in the air.
Well, if we examine the size of cylinder in these buses , they are enough to create havoc . Watched recent program on CNG buses in Karachi. I am no fully endorsing my statement. But people need to look the matter through other angle.

207981-busblastafp-1310470865-134-640x480.jpg

CNG cylinder blast all dead. Even its small medium size cylinder. These coaches carry two large size ones.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom