What's new

Explosion in Karachi: Live updates

Has anyone taken responsibility ? TTP said they will attack, after killing of 9 TTP terrorists just the other day.

Ḥashshāshīn;3755856 said:
It was MQM themselves.

lol...are you stupid? That whole area is MQM stronghold on all four sides & is considered as one of the posh middle class neighbourhood. Also read my post #26.

TTP has taken the responsibility and warned MQM supporters not to attend any other rallies.

RIP!

MQM never sits back, i'm sure it will take revenge from TTP terrorists.

Go MQM & crush these m0f0 TTP out of Karachi & i hope ANP will support MQM as TTP @$$h0l3s killed another Pakistani minister who was from ANP.

MQM never sits back, i'm sure it will take revenge from TTP terrorists.

Go MQM & crush these m0f0 TTP out of Karachi & i hope ANP will support MQM as TTP @$$h0l3s killed another Pakistani minister who was from ANP.

ANP may support MQM on emotional basis but strategically it will not there is a lot of pressure on ANP by other Pashtuns!

Aysha Manzil is quite vulnerable to attacks like these as it's very near to TTP supporters sohrab goth it's a 5 minute drive to A M from S G.

Karachi wasn't even developed 60 years ago. We've made it what it is. Indians can spew whatever garbage they want but we've made Karachi from a fishing village to a modern port, with industries and businesses. Get over your deluded sense of grandeur.

Yeahh we all can see what you have developed it upto. Karachi makes news in every days headlines:devil:

Karachi wasn't even developed 60 years ago. We've made it what it is. Indians can spew whatever garbage they want but we've made Karachi from a fishing village to a modern port, with industries and businesses. Get over your deluded sense of grandeur.

Dont over praise yourself. If modernization is a factor than we have developed Gurgaon from a ****** village to a modern city in just 15 years :lol:

what requires to be a good city apart from few buildings here and there is a peace of mind for its citizens which Karachi clearly lacks. Every day there is news of suicide bombing, shooting, killing, rape and conversions etc which makes this city a nightmare for its citizens and a big No for the potential tourists.

Dont over praise yourself. If modernization is a factor than we have developed Gurgaon from a ****** village to a modern city in just 15 years :lol:

what requires to be a good city apart from few buildings here and there is a peace of mind for its citizens which Karachi clearly lacks. Every day there is news of suicide bombing, shooting, killing, rape and conversions etc which makes this city a nightmare for its citizens and a big No for the potential tourists.

Delhi, anyone?

Anyways, for the people, I'll stay quiet

Recent blast in bus in Karachi , according to Geo TV camera footage...this 10000% CNG cylinder blast. If you didn't see the video look at again. CNG should be ban in public transportation ......many program been run on TV about the quality of cylinder and not having inspections.

ANP may support MQM on emotional basis but strategically it will not there is a lot of pressure on ANP by other Pashtuns!

Aysha Manzil is quite vulnerable to attacks like these as it's very near to TTP supporters sohrab goth it's a 5 minute drive to A M from S G.

Have you lived in Karachi? How do you know? And yes you are rite SG is like 5 min from AM but Al-Asif is the place where most illegal Afghans(no offense) live(who supports TTP)

@ Pakistani members please avoid & ignore indian trolls who come here for cheap shots & self satisfaction.

Have you lived in Karachi? How do you know? And yes you are rite SG is like 5 min from AM but Al-Asif is the place where most illegal Afghans(no offense) live(who supports TTP)

Not lived there but I have been to a lot of major Pakistani cities, yes there are Afghans legal or illegal involved in certain crimes there and they do support TTP and not only TTP every type of Taliban. Al-Asif is also fund raising and receiving center for both TTP and Afghan Taliban.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom