What's new

Exploring Saudi Arabia's marine wonderland

@Yzd Khalifa

Try the Souk Shamal, they have good folks who will BBQ it for you and it is very very good !
I am a regular customer !
@al-Hasani

Grilled fish is just too good to pass.
if you can get fresh shrimp !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .......................

Guys if you get a chance you must try River Fish ! totally different from sea fish and much much more tastier !

Yes, it's delicious. There are a lot of good fish dishes in KSA. I don't know where you are in KSA but if you are in Riyadh then I would advice you to travel to the coastal regions of the Eastern Province and try some local fish dishes there. Or go to Hijaz.

Yes, I tried it here in Europe a few times but to be honest then I can't taste the difference. It depends on the fish and its quality obviously.

I guess that I will be giving it a second thought. :agree:

You really should bro. Start with the Hijazi dish I mentioned and posted a picture of.

Last edited by a moderator:
One of the richest fauna in the world...Glad you created a thread for it...It need to be shown .

Yes, it's delicious. There are a lot of good fish dishes in KSA. I don't know where you are in KSA but if you are in Riyadh then I would advice you to travel to the coastal regions of the Eastern Province and try some local fish dishes there. Or go to Hijaz.

Yes, I tried it here in Europe a few times but to be honest then I can't taste the difference. It depends on the fish and its quality obviously.

You really should bro. Start with the Hijazi dish I mentioned and posted a picture of.

Sweety darling ...
I am in Riyadh .. and go to Khobar regularly ;)

I know more about food @ Saudi than most Saudis !

Another little set:

k2k9yh.jpg

fac0o8.jpg

nf5dvo.jpg

wbclk1.jpg

302xwg9.jpg

28utylu.jpg

35d4vgk.jpg

2w35clg.jpg

2gua1q8.jpg

Hey those are some really nice pics man, never knew such areas existed there. Do you think maybe you guys will let me buy one of those islands? or maybe lease it?;) I'd love to build my house there..

Hey those are some really nice pics man, never knew such areas existed there. Do you think maybe you guys will let me buy one of those islands? or maybe lease it?;) I'd love to build my house there..

There are 1150 islands along the Saudi Arabian Red Sea coastline and 1300 Saudi Arabian islands in total so there should be room for enough of investors. Jokes aside then most are uninhabited and all of them belong to the state.
"There are plenty of untapped opportunities to promote tourism through the 1,300 islands in the Kingdom's waters. While 1,150 of them are in the Red Sea and 150 in the Arabian Gulf, only 405 have distinct names and been surveyed by the Saudi Geological Society," said a member of the JCCI Tourism Committee Khaled Fahd Al-Harthy.

You can read more here below.

1,300 Saudi islands look for investorsTravel & Tourism - Zawya

Your best pick would be to marry an Saudi Arabian princess. Or some other rich Saudi Arabian.

Until then I present you this.:D

29o4pat.jpg

Sweety darling ...
I am in Riyadh .. and go to Khobar regularly ;)

I know more about food @ Saudi than most Saudis !

Oh, Khobar. Great city.

313ghhc.jpg

Of course since we live in generation fast food unfortunately. One of my sisters is planning to write a book about Saudi Arabian cuisine. Watch out for it if it ever finalizes.:D

Don't say that you are a part-time fisherman as well Salman, like those guys below.

‫صيد السمك جديد طبريا (2013)‬‎ - YouTube

Of course you live in Riyadh. Not much water there.:laughcry:

There are 1150 islands along the Saudi Arabian Red Sea coastline and 1300 Saudi Arabian islands in total so there should be room for enough of investors. Jokes aside then most are uninhabited and all of them belong to the state.

You can read more here below.

1,300 Saudi islands look for investorsTravel & Tourism - Zawya

Your best pick would be to marry an Saudi Arabian princess. Or some other rich Saudi Arabian.

Meh back to the drawing board.
Until then I present you this.:D

29o4pat.jpg

It's white :eek:

Babyyyyyyyyyyyyy @al-Hasani

It is NOT a great city.

It is the greatest ! I swear there is some thing about that place, I feel happy when i go there.
and I feel sad when i come to riyadh.

Life @ Khobar is so much better, so very much better !
Food choice is second to Madinah only.
Less traffic and more fun !

It's white :eek:

Camels come in different colors you know.:azn:

Babyyyyyyyyyyyyy @al-Hasani

It is NOT a great city.

It is the greatest ! I swear there is some thing about that place, I feel happy when i go there.
and I feel sad when i come to riyadh.

Life @ Khobar is so much better, so very much better !
Food choice is second to Madinah only.
Less traffic and more fun !

Yeah, I hear you. Great city and very friendly people. Riyadh will be and to some extent is already a great city. It has its particular charm too. Lots of new projects going on and a big potential. Much more international too. One more great thing about Riyadh. Plenty of restaurants and cheap and delicious food. Nature next door too.

Speaking about fish.

‫صياد الهامور 2‬‎ - YouTube

Back
Top Bottom