What's new

Exploring Saudi Arabia's marine wonderland

Yes, they can but not with Western bikinis, LOL. If they find a isolated spot which there are plenty of, if one bothers to make the travel (1150 islands alone along the Saudi Arabian Red Sea coastline) or the 2000 km long Red Sea coastline (most of it fairly isolated) then they can even do it naked I presume.
:woot: :azn: hmmm

Thank you, I think it's time to travel. All I need is ...

10324a.jpg

1076818_folded_map_0.jpg

$T2eC16Z,!)cE9s4Pud2LBRjKeo4vfw~~60_35.JPG

162_medium.jpg

im_video_camera.jpg

istock_000007632149medium.jpg

DR54780.JPG

kitchen_sponge.jpg

@MooshMoosh

You better behave 7abibi.:woot:

m7tclx.gif

Does this gif above remind you of some member here? I am talking about our favorite Somali brother here.:D @Dino

:laughcry::omghaha::rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
@MooshMoosh

You better behave 7abibi.:woot:
Unfortunately, where i'm living is the place for wh*res :hitwall:

m7tclx.gif

Does this gif above remind you of some member here? I am talking about our favorite Somali brother here.:D @Dino
The dude who likes to **** Shiites off :lol:

With the other post, i'm just tryna **** the child murderers off but unfortunately the mod "Serpentine" targetted me for an obvious reason. We both miss Banu :(

Hmmm ... never knew about that .

I thought saudi sea = Hamour BBQ !

I don't eat fish, period.

But if you insist then have it your way!

That reply must have been to Salman, bro. But why no take that discussion as well.:laughcry:

I like fish. Especially the fish dishes served in Hijaz and Yemen. Especially if done over a bonfire, grill or oven. In other words when fried, grilled or baked.

For example sayadiah:coffee:

6gd8bt.jpg

A land of wahabit terrorists Al Qaeda creators

@Aeronaut

I think it is about time to deal with this Vietnamese lunatic that meddles in Arab and Muslim affairs while being anti-Muslim and anti-Arab besides his trolling, posts of no value etc. He is attempting to derail this thread with his nonsense.

I can't be the only one who have reported his posts before.

The individual is a certified lunatic at least his postings here are.

Thank you.

@Yzd Khalifa

Try the Souk Shamal, they have good folks who will BBQ it for you and it is very very good !
I am a regular customer !
@al-Hasani

Grilled fish is just too good to pass.
if you can get fresh shrimp !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .......................

Guys if you get a chance you must try River Fish ! totally different from sea fish and much much more tastier !

I guess that I will be giving it a second thought. :agree:
@Yzd Khalifa

Try the Souk Shamal, they have good folks who will BBQ it for you and it is very very good !
I am a regular customer !
@al-Hasani

Grilled fish is just too good to pass.
if you can get fresh shrimp !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .......................

Guys if you get a chance you must try River Fish ! totally different from sea fish and much much more tastier !

Back
Top Bottom