What's new

Expert’s warning to US Navy on China: Bigger fleet almost always wins

Stupid chinese cat : Taiwan people don't want to live in the communism China. The Hong Kong experience is more than enough to say they are right.

The majority HK citizens don't like the terrorists that blocked their roads to schools, hospitals, and works. Many HK friends called them 'Black Terrorists'. That's how much love the terrorists supported by France got.

Brits are brits. Since Churchill we all know they are an illegal US state.
France is another beast. We don't rely on US for jets, nukes, SSN and so one. If we purchased Awavs to USA it is just because the market is too narrow to invest in, not because we are technically short (as the brits).

You can name a few military techs France is supposedly able to design and build on its own. But so can the Brits. Yet these don't change the status of the free riders like France and UK. Compared to the countries which live their dreams beyond their means, neutral countries like Switzerland and Uzbekistan actually are weaker but have no master to bend over to.

What a dumb question and argument, of course not.
Then you guys stop bringing up what the Taiwanese call their country in feebly trying to justify a war.

I am just stating fact, who is here for an argument, beside, like I previouslly said to you, as an American vietnamese, its not that hard for you to understand the problem between both side of the strait, so, dont act innocent.
You talking about facts? Then what does my ethnic origin have to do with this? The facts are that Taiwan does not want to be part of China, that the Taiwanese have their own distinct culture and even dialect, that they have their own government, and so far seemingly willing to fight for their independence. If you do not care if the name is 'Republic of China' or 'Atlantis', then stop bringing up what they call their country.

Then you guys stop bringing up what the Taiwanese call their country in feebly trying to justify a war.

You talking about facts? Then what does my ethnic origin have to do with this? The facts are that Taiwan does not want to be part of China, that the Taiwanese have their own distinct culture and even dialect, that they have their own government, and so far seemingly willing to fight for their independence. If you do not care if the name is 'Republic of China' or 'Atlantis', then stop bringing up what they call their country.
What they call themselves also shows their identity as in all other places for a reason. Its perfect well to remind you ignorant foreigners who like to meddle in the strait affairs of this fact.

What nonsense are you talking about ? All regions in China besides speaking the national language Mandrain also speak their local dialects just as in Taiwan, are you suggesting whole China should break into numerous countries ? By the same logic, many regions in US also have their own languages such as Spanish and Asian languages, should all these regions become independent then ? Stop putting up stupid argument wheneven it involves China.

Last edited:
What they call themselves also shows their identity as in all other places for a reason. Its perfect well to remind you ignorant foreigners who like to meddle in the strait affairs of this fact.
Yes, as an 'ignorant' foreigner, I listened to the Taiwanese and Chinese engineers I worked and still works with, and that the Chinese accepts that the Taiwanese are a separate people.

What nonsense are you talking about ? All regions in China besides speaking the national language Mandrain also speak their local dialects just as in Taiwan, are you suggesting whole China should break into numerous countries ? By the same logic, many regions in US also have their own languages such as Spanish and Asian languages, should all these regions become independent then ? Stop putting up stupid argument wheneven it involves China.
That is your wrong assumption of what I said. Your problem.

Yes, as an 'ignorant' foreigner, I listened to the Taiwanese and Chinese engineers I worked and still works with, and that the Chinese accepts that the Taiwanese are a separate people.
That are your words only. Besides, those "Chinese engineers" are not Chinese nationals but American nationals. Separate doesnt mean they arent Chinese in general and arent related to other Chinese both culturally and enthnically. If you really want to know what the 1.4 billion Chinese think about Taiwan, you should read what the Chinese are saying about the matter in the polls conducted in China, not a few random Chinese American engineers as you claim.

Besides, those "Chinese engineers" are not Chinese nationals but American nationals.
No...It means they came from China, got a job in the US, and been here for years.

"Ukrainian president urges Europe to send ‘long-range heavy weaponry’ as Macron says Europe’s future at stake"

Zelensky asked Macron to send weapons to Ukraine. This is the status of France, one of the so-called five permanent members of the United Nations

Charles de Gaulle cann't die in peace!
:angry::angry:
We sent artillery, bonus shells, anti tanks and anti aircraft missiles, light tanks, armored vehicules, etc...
This is not our war. We don't want to fight against russia.
that's all.

The majority HK citizens don't like the terrorists that blocked their roads to schools, hospitals, and works. Many HK friends called them 'Black Terrorists'. That's how much love the terrorists supported by France got.
are we obliged to agree with this communist party sentence? :disagree:

We sent artillery, bonus shells, anti tanks and anti aircraft missiles, light tanks, armored vehicules, etc...
This is not our war. We don't want to fight against russia.
that's all.

are we obliged to agree with this communist party sentence? :disagree:
Stupid,It is not your war. But your master/USA ask you to involve it. :coffee:

Last edited:
France has no master. We can leave NATO as we want, as already made.
You are misunderstanding with Great Britain.
Of course, USA/NATO is France's master. Do you still remember ALSTOM cried for GE acquires Alstom energy business? :coffee:

00.jpg
01.jpg
02.jpg
03.jpg

Have a look China Huawei :yahoo::yahoo:

05.jpg
04.jpg

France has no master. We can leave NATO as we want, as already made.
You are misunderstanding with Great Britain.
Hi,

You have a right to think that way---. But the US is master of europe---and that includes france as well---.

The french may disagree---but it is just to that extent---.

Look---how the US fixed the leader of Holland last week---.

After a couple of time being bit-ch slapped---the french will come around just like the Dutch have---.

By the by---the americans invited the Dutch PM to white house and then FIXED him right---. He is now a believer.

Last edited:
Hi,

You have a right to think that way---. But the US is master of europe---and that includes france as well---.

The french may disagree---but tit is just to that extent---.

Look---how the US fixed the leader of Holland last week---.

After a couple of time being bit-ch slapped---the french come around just like the Duitch have---.
Not to mention the US supported French re-establishing its control in its African colonies to support rebuilding the French economy after WW2. Something France knows it needs to continue its economy at its current level. The is a literal memo from 1946 if I’m not mistaken by either Sec.State Dulles or one of his ambassadors to France that spells it out but I’m having trouble finding it.

When the US didn’t support the French, they were unable to go it alone. Suez, Dien Bien Phu, Algeria to name a few examples.

US supported French re-establishing its control in its African colonies to support rebuilding the French economy after WW2.
It's a joke ?

When the US didn’t support the French, they were unable to go it alone. Suez, Dien Bien Phu, Algeria to name a few examples.
France is 1/7 of USA... So yes, there are military campaigns we are not strong enough to go in.

No, they didn't fire bullets.
They instead fire missiles over Taiwan... They installed lawless bases on Spratleys islands....
Are you troll. Taiwan is a part of China. They can fire missiles over their own territory. China is 100x times more peaceful than France aka the bitch of US.

Back
Top Bottom