What's new

China Might Out-Produce US On Warship Building, ‘Quality’ Couldn’t Always Win Over ‘Quantity’

So US navy chief suddenly becomes a wuman

That's cute you think u people.

Just look at how the US threat assessment of the russian military capability over the decades. Does it remind you of something?

Turns out the Soviet then the russian military are trash. That's why I'm not worried about the chinese either. Low tech, inferior navy tradition & training, lack of oversea bases the list goes on.

Just look at how the US threat assessment of the russian military capability over the decades. Does it remind you of something?

Turns out the Soviet then the russian military are trash. That's why I'm not worried about the chinese either. Low tech, inferior navy tradition & training, lack of oversea bases the list goes on.
Ask your chief not to worry then, and American population

Lol, the world should worry your supa pooh India then. Then, why your supa pawa US is all hyped up about the threat of China everyday ?

Ask your chief not to worry then, and American population

That's what we call in the business begging for more increase in military funding & also stop claiming other country's territory if you don't want to be hated.

Also it's not just the americans that hate you. The japanese, South korean even they are starting to work together to contain china.

Taiwan, philippines, vietnam, more than half of ASEAN, India. I think there's more that I forgot. Point is we want you dead.

That's what we call in the business begging for more increase in military funding & also stop claiming other country's territory if you don't want to be hated.

Also it's not just the americans that hate you. The japanese, South korean even they are starting to work together to contain china.

Taiwan, philippines, vietnam, more than half of ASEAN, India. I think there's more that I forgot. Point is we want you dead.
Lol, China's popularity is ok based on the recent global polls, you want us dead.. lol, keep wishing, and see who will die first.

Three quarters of the 1.2bn people living in liberal democracies now hold a negative view of China and Russia. But the opposite is true for the 6.3bn people who reside outside of liberal democracies, where over two thirds have a positive view of China and Russia.

Lol, China's popularity is ok based on the recent global polls, you want us dead.. lol, keep wishing, and see who will die first.

According to what poll? I got mine from pew & gallup. They pretty much said the same thing.

PG_2022.09.26_Views-of-China-Xi_0-03.png

Breaking it down: Huge majorities in India, Nigeria, Poland and Brazil — and pluralities in Egypt and Mexico — think U.S. influence in their region has generally been positive over the last 20 years.

This is what happened if you close the internet off.

According to what poll? I got mine from pew & gallup. They pretty much said the same thing.

PG_2022.09.26_Views-of-China-Xi_0-03.png

Breaking it down: Huge majorities in India, Nigeria, Poland and Brazil — and pluralities in Egypt and Mexico — think U.S. influence in their region has generally been positive over the last 20 years.

This is what happened if you close the internet off.
A poll among US lackeys? of course, as expected always. but the world is not only made up by US lackeys.

Why only China and US, why not compare every country, every country has the right to be superpowers. and preferring US to be the superpower means the world wants China dead? You are such a moron.

Hi,

An excellent post---. As long as china is not too far behind in technology and can produce large amounts of equipment---the USA will have an extremely hard time over coming the adversary---.
Similar to the Imperial Japanese Navy in WW2. The US out-built them and was quick to catch up and pass them technologically. In this case, the USN is in the position the IJN was prior to the conflict.

But China does have to account for Japan and South Korea at a minimum, in any Taiwan contingency. The cheaper mass production planned Type 076 Carriers and China’s technological advancement across the board, especially in Subs and Fighters, will really give the US a run for its money, as China closes the gap.

A poll among US lackeys? of course, as expected always. but the world is not only made up by US lackeys.
True ask the Russian.

Anyway:

Similar to the Imperial Japanese Navy in WW2. The US out-built them and was quick to catch up and pass them technologically. In this case, the USN is in the position the IJN was prior to the conflict.

But China does have to account for Japan and South Korea at a minimum, in any Taiwan contingency. The cheaper mass production planned Type 076 Carriers and China’s technological advancement across the board, especially in Subs and Fighters, will really give the US a run for its money, as China closes the gap.
There's no ww2 comparison for this one unfortunately. The chinese navy are outclassed, outmatched & outnumber by US & her allies in the region.

The chinese are not IJN or even the USN in this scenario. They are more closer to the soviet navy during ww2. Completely out of their depth here. & if war do start the chinese will rely more on their ground assets like ground based missiles than naval one.

Last edited:
Soviets at one point had more weapons and larger economy than USA, still is at its knees now. Japan had a stronger chance as well overtaking USA but at maximum managed to reach second spot behind USA.

China is still at its knees comparatively and doesnt seem like is finna match USA forget surpassing it. Pretty soon China is gonna face an old useless population and never get out of its middle income trap.

True ask the Russian.

Anyway:

There's no ww2 comparison for this one unfortunately. The chinese navy are outclassed, outmatched & outnumber by US & her allies in the region.

The chinese are not IJN or even the USN in this scenario. They are more closer to the soviet navy during ww2. Completely out of their depth here. & if war do start the chinese will rely more on their ground assets like ground based missiles than naval one.
I agree, the Chinese aren’t there yet, they aren’t even half way to the tonnage to match the US navy, much less the combined navies of the US, Japan and South Korea.

I was referring to their ability to grow to being, if not comparable, a significant force capable of challenging the US led alliance. The PLAN, if counted with their land based assets, such as the increasing J-20 production and modernizing sub fleet, will be a real challenge in the 2035-2050 timeframe, if we look at the USN’s 30 year shipbuilding plan in comparison.

4) You forget superior institutional knowledge and excellent naval institutions to impart that knowledge. No point sending ships with poorly trained crew that will become part of a reef on first contact with the enemy.
Hi,

Thank you for bringing that out---. That is the most serious problem that the US naval be facing---.

Smart weapons---higher number of smart weapons---smart weapons with longer ranges and high high kill ratio will make the difference---.

Lol, Vietnam and ASEAN dont want to be part in your US evil plan to contain China, Philippine is still unknown and China doesnt give a shit care of its military, keep delusional, its good for you.

Back
Top Bottom