What's new

Expert’s warning to US Navy on China: Bigger fleet almost always wins

Hi,

The biggest problem that the US navy will face is from its own crew handling the ships---.
Agreed.

It use to be contractors requiring maintenance by only their contractors, so availability was starting to drop. Now many people are leaving the military so manning the ships is going to be an issue. Training and upholding safety requirements has fallen a bit. The push towards more unmanned platforms will only increase. The force structure is expected to be a 320-373 ship navy of manned ships (and probably more than a hundred unmanned ships) according to the 30 year shipbuilding schedule

Are you troll. Taiwan is a part of China. They can fire missiles over their own territory. China is 100x times more peaceful than France aka the bitch of US.
And you? who are you the bitch of ?

Not a joke there was a 1946 cable by the US ambassador to France back to the State department that was recently declassified that directly says it.
Ok, show us this declassifield cable....

And you? who are you the bitch of ?
Its okay Jean La Pepe... For the past 100 years you've depended on big daddy/master America and before that you were a colonial parasite makes sense france doesn't have a backbone and that's why your women and femine men bend over so easily.

Usa should worry about itself, its youth these days hooked on drugs, weed, booze…..u expect them to do much? Lol just take away their mobiles or down the network is enough to cause panic lol
U expect those cowards to go face china or any proper military in war? Nah they will have meltdowns first lolz and need their drugs/meds for anxiety/depression etc

I only fear that China might lack experience to fight effectively hopefully i am wrong

Usa should worry about itself, its youth these days hooked on drugs, weed, booze…..u expect them to do much? Lol just take away their mobiles or down the network is enough to cause panic lol
U expect those cowards to go face china or any proper military in war? Nah they will have meltdowns first lolz and need their drugs/meds for anxiety/depression etc
So who is going to test your hypothesis? We can be %100 certain not you.

Hi,

It is not the issue about the youth and their mobiles, weed etc.

The real issue is what happens in the first full day of combat against china---.

The USA has never ever faced the full force of a large military head on from gitgo.

First WW---when the US entered war---the germans were a depleted force---.

In the 2nd WW---the germans we dead in their tracks---.

In the coming war with china---the first 24 hours will be crucial and will set the direction of the war---.

Even though american fire power is way way advanced---america has yet to see and adversary with this much fire power---.

It is not good to underestimate the americans---but no reason to be overawes either---.

First WW---when the US entered war---the germans were a depleted force---.
lol no, The German military was ten times larger than the US when the Germans declared war on the US. Oh and in September 1941, the Germans took Kiev inflicting 700,000 thousand casualties on the Soviet Red Army destroying the entire Soviet Southwestern Front, the Germans 'depleted' ....no.

1526788447.jpg

Last edited:
How many war for China these last 50 years ?
You have your answer.
True but the thing is we don't know how true large scale modren war with a near per enemy works world wars are 100 years ago we don't know what it would look like. I don't thinks China should be underestimated for this.

True but the thing is we don't know how true large scale modren war with a near per enemy works world wars are 100 years ago we don't know what it would look like. I don't thinks China should be underestimated for this.
See the russian exemple in Ukraine : they performed badly because very centralized (so not agile) despite some field trainings (Tchetchenia, Georgia, Donbass...).
Chinese army are built on the same model, but without any real experience. I doubt it will be fruitfull at the first use.

See the russian exemple in Ukraine : they performed badly because very centralized (so not agile) despite some field trainings (Tchetchenia, Georgia, Donbass...).
Chinese army are built on the same model, but without any real experience. I doubt it will be fruitfull at the first use.
Is China built on the same model is this true? I need to know more about it in that case china has very distinct system focusing mainly on navy and airforce and has large scale access to modren weaponry instead of shitty soviet ones. We must also know what Moscow's war planners made a mistake to not bring much resources initially allowing Ukraine to form a proper defensive effort thus failed at shock and awe I am also sure China is learning from this war as well. I say we cant compare Russia to China.

Hi,

Russian failure is just like Iraq's failure in 1st GW---.

It gave too much time to the west to send weapons to ukraine---.

When russia attacked ukraine---it was a surprise---a recipe for failure right from the gitgo---. It was of sheer stupidity on part of russia to attack 30 days too late---.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom