What's new

Expert | Israel attack on Iran ' imminent '.

I wasn't talking about Iran, I was talking about Syria. Apparently, only you and Iranigirl2 are the ones who didn't understand that.

And you're calling me an idiot?

well i didnt understand that because , i dont think in a million years syria would even like
to do that. syrian gov. puts the interests of its country on top of its agenda
anyway if they even like to do that , all muslim nations r supporting them arent they??/

i apologize for calling u idiot :ashamed:
its a decent word u know:P

well i didnt understand that because , i dont think in a million years syria would even like
to do that. syrian gov. puts the interests of its country on top of its agenda
anyway if they even like to do that , all muslim nations r supporting them arent they??/

i apologize for calling u idiot :ashamed:
its a decent word u know:P

A war with Israel would be in the Syrian gov's interest, IF it feels that it is losing the civil war. Why? Because the opposition will put aside it's differences with the gov, if Israel is an adversary in any conflict.

Countries don't conduct their Foreign policy based on 'assumptions' or 'emotions' but diplomatic advantages and disadvantages incurred visa a vis their interests , everything is costed and weighed. If one nation thinks, that the other nation is naive and stupid, therefore they can manipulate their way through, they are in for a rough ride. For Iran, Israelis are a line in the sand, its just a matter of time when India would have to pick its side when Iran blows the referee's whistle.

@Hussein Any ideas?
true
still attack by Israel is something we'll never know if it will happen. we know US planes are checking Iran since ages.

a friend in Israel (doing politics) said me we should not consider all these words since he is in very bad political situation
and it is more an inside matter.

now we are used "tomorrow it will happen" . "tomorrow our family can be killed by consequences of air strike".
i personnaly don't think it will happen now especially in these trouble days in the region.

Last edited by a moderator:
A war with Israel would be in the Syrian gov's interest, IF it feels that it is losing the civil war. Why? Because the opposition will put aside it's differences with the gov, if Israel is an adversary in any conflict.
A war with Israel = destruction of Assad's army => genocide of Alawi community.

Weird concept for unity - similar to Pakistanis saying that a war with India will unite all Pakistanis including the terrorists and the seperatists. Kind of funny that nationalism, religion, brotherhood, future aspirations, peace or development fails to unite the people and only a war with a kaffir will bring all of you together.

I wonder what happens to such a unity after the war is over? we probably know what happens.......dont we?

For one, its funny to actually think that a war is the only way to unite all people and sects in his country.

That one doesnt deserve to be a country to begin with - should be called an army instead.

i add sth to your sentence : its 2000lb white phosphors & depleted uranium bomb

The white phosphorus is confirmed the DU is still a bit iffy and largely unconfirmed.
Still sick, nonetheless.

Whenever US or Israel barked anyone, they acted accordingly, but don't know why when it comes to Iran they become all bark and no bite.

collateral? if u kill inocents itll be collateral but when hezbollah kicks yor a$$ its terrorism
and deliberate targeting?:cuckoo::hitwall:
well soon whole israhell will be collateral damage:smitten:

When hez fire indiscriminately into city and kill people yes it is terrorism, when Israel fire at house with intelligence that there are stack of weapon or militants and kill innocent it is collateral damage, simple as that and that how it is.

Please do tell how soon is soon, because Israeli enemies saying soon since 1947.

When hez fire indiscriminately into city and kill people yes it is terrorism, when Israel fire at house with intelligence that there are stack of weapon or militants and kill innocent it is collateral damage, simple as that and that how it is.

Please do tell how soon is soon, because Israeli enemies saying soon since 1947

Im not arab or even religious... but try sabra and shatila,tantura,deir yassin etc etc massacres.

If Iran continue their battle with Arabs which I consider a bit harsh reflecting the current situation where Iran stand, they won't stand a chance against Israel. I do hope Iran come to the table and solve the issues with Arabs in friendly way.

Tell me, how does one pinpoint targets in a place like the Gaza strip with it's population density while using 2,000lb bombs?

Some targets require missile with 5kg of explosive and some require 400kg(2000 pound bomb). The pinpoint is in delivering, being it 5kg or 400kg to the target.

Please do tell how soon is soon, because Israeli enemies saying soon since 1947.

Live your dream. Soon time is coming.

Im not arab or even religious... but try sabra and shatila massacres.

How is it relevant to the bold part?

Back
Top Bottom